Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
when will vinu come haad ho gai😡...intiha ho gai intezar ki...dehli track...scratching head ...hmmm... just loving this track and these characters..mean they will be gone😕????
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Anyone ahs any idea,...LVraaz jii Is Thread ko CON-struct kab karegee 😆?/
She is gayab from a long time 😆
Edited by -Parisa- - 12 years ago
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Since this has pretty much become our hang out, lemme share my thoughts here ...was just watching the hug scene just now .. and here is what i noticed... i watched it last night as well.. and we did talk about the hug, but i didnt think so much then.. but when i watched it now this is wad occurred to me...

Maan: yahan toh aaram karne ke liye koi jagah nahi hai ...

Geet silently rests her head on his shoulder ... as though meaning to say, the place where he is most comfortable is his arms... and the reaction was almost instant ...

And then, he goes a mile extra and carries her meaning to say, i will give you more than what you want and expect out of me, just to make you comfortable ...!!

Geet resting her head on his shoulder as he carries her shows the relaxed place she finds herself in once in his arms ...☺️

I loved the silent understanding they share ...!!

I dont know if they wanted to convey all of this, but this is wad i felt ... 😳

Love,
niha

Edited by -honeydew- - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: muniza75

Hima 🤗

🤣🤣 Jungle mein 2 flowers 🤣...I think they will show on Monday...Let see na, it just beginning...

Muniza

muniza ... hope so not yaar ...🤣 par cv's ka koi bharosa nahin ... they can very much show it ...

let's wait for monday & future episodes ... may B they will show us a continuation ...
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Since this has pretty much become our hang out, lemme share my thoughts here ...was just watching the hug scene just now .. and here is what i noticed... i watched it last night as well.. and we did talk about the hug, but i didnt think so much then.. but when i watched it now this is wad occurred to me...

Geet silently rests her head on his shoulder ... as though meaning to say, the place where he is most comfortable is his arms... and the reaction was almost instant ...

And then, he goes a mile extra and carries her meaning to say, i will give you more than what you want and expect out of me, just to make you comfortable ...!!

Geet resting her head on his shoulder as he carries her shows the relaxed place she finds herself in once in his arms ...☺️

Love,
niha

I love that thing bout GHSP - each and every maneet Hug says so much...be it the hug after the IP track, or the behene de hug, or the Karva chauth hug where they were just revelling in each other, or this latest on...etc.

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Love,
niha

Aiyyo, dont remind me that hug, it was seriously very beautiful...And you have said very well, loved the silent understanding they shares...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

Muniyaaa

you know i am always positive but admitt yaar they rushed maneet scene why ? i mean only 2 min and all finished i dont like that thing the whole epi was dedicated to mama and dev nandini
We waited for so long for only this scene i am okie with everything but the time limit was not good when it start and finish samajh nhin aya
so i am bit upset yaar

Preetooo 🤗, i know they had hurried the most awaited scene, but let see what tomorrow will bring...MaanEet love, relation is not easy to ended up, that's our CV's wanted to show all the viewers..Their relation is divine, and we have more days to enjoy their relation, so plz keep smiling, your MaanEets are here to cheer all of you 😳...

Muniza
-honeydew- thumbnail
I totally agree with you... their hugs always denote a new phase of their relationship and thats wad i love .. and each time these hugs happen they suggest something for sure ..
and Maaneet have always been an alag couple ... and thats why their c-night was also hatke😳

Originally posted by: mechantefille

I love that thing bout GHSP - each and every maneet Hug says so much...be it the hug after the IP track, or the behene de hug, or the Karva chauth hug where they were just revelling in each other, or this latest on...etc.

-honeydew- thumbnail
very true chandi .. its just a start of a new phase of their relationship.. and not an end road .. its not a one off thing ... 
which married man waits for his wives approval to take the relationship forward in this manner.. her comfort is of utmost importance to him..
the spot light on them brought out the divine aura and the purity attached to their relationship .. and i was totally mesmerised when i watched it again a while back this afternoon

Originally posted by: muniza75

Preetooo 🤗, i know they had hurried the most awaited scene, but let see what tomorrow will bring...MaanEet love, relation is not easy to ended up, that's our CV's wanted to show all the viewers..Their relation is divine, and we have more days to enjoy their relation, so plz keep smiling, your MaanEets are here to cheer all of you 😳...

Muniza

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Princess... I've been reading ur posts and have so much to say...

Today... 2 of ur posts and the way you described maneets love moved me to tears... I had seen so many symbolisms in yesterdays maneet scenes. But you elaborated on them ever so beautifully. The divinity, the depth, and the intensity was evident and has reached new heights after last night.

The continuation of the sr scene, I surely want... because I thrive on maneet romance. But I loved what u said about not butting into other ppls bedrooms.

Maneet love has surpassed all lovestories I've seen on television... hell even movies. No one looks at their lady love more passionately like maan does without making it look dirty. GC has a gift and DD matches up in her soft yet powerful stance.

Thank you nihu for such moving analysis.
Edited by dtri - 12 years ago