Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
this is wad u were hunting for .. well ... to me except TaAnu ... no one other scene looked different ... they were all scenes made to "look" like SR's ... nothing real abt them..
how can one compare those with wad we got to see last night... after seeing those i am even more convinced i loved wad i saw ...
chalo chalo .. ab kahani ko aagey badhao ...SR khatam ho gaya hai 🥳

Originally posted by: luvey

MY PHINGOLISSS ANGOLISSS COLLECTIONSSS SSS...!!!!!😍

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMFu-HRCWEg[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0woTU49zEB8[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq8G_4-3rrM[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqsLCdDctnY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcT2-dpgzVA&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

there are many more good SR no and A++++ to EKTA MATA for her XRATED sceness...!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Edited by -honeydew- - 12 years ago
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello Shello ... Munni&Shivu. . loved your takes! :)

Z
lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello Nags, Munni, Honey,

The mahaepisode was 👍🏼❤️👏.   With ref. to only M&G,  a lot left to the imagination to continue the scenes, with every moment of their actions creating their  story of their coming together...Frankly, clean and super sexy to my mind.
-honeydew- thumbnail
Yes Al.. some things are best left to imagination .. and i loved that the most about the episode ... I am sorry... just cos i love the way two people look together, i would never wanna see whats happening in their bedroom just in the name of art ..
may be i think differently about this issue .. but i am more than satisfied, since it soothed the inner me .. esp after a horrid evening yest !😡

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

The mahaepisode was 👍🏼❤️👏.   With ref. to only M&G,  a lot left to the imagination to continue the scenes, with every moment of their actions creating their  story of their coming together...Frankly, clean and super sexy to my mind.

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nihu Honey I second you :) no need to be sorry for feeling that way cuz I feel the same way too :) They showed purity in this scene .. and that's what defines Maaneet!! Irrespective of what they show on Monday I'm surely content with what was shown! Beautifully crafted!

Z
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lovetheserial

Yes it was brilliant, seriously lovely..Loved your take on scene in Idiotz thread, i relpied you there as well...

@ ZTV - Thanks darling for liking our takes 🤗...Where is your take?

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -honeydew-

Yes Al.. some things are best left to imagination .. and i loved that the most about the episode ... I am sorry... just cos i love the way two people look together, i would never wanna see whats happening in their bedroom just in the name of art ..
may be i think differently about this issue .. but i am more than satisfied, since it soothed the inner me .. esp after a horrid evening yest !😡

Love your thought Nihu, it seriously private moment of 1 couple, and loved the way they had respected and showed...Very well said, and i seriously love your thought 👏👏...Ek iss umar ki ladki itna deep soche, bohut khobsurat...Iss liye toh tu alag hai aur mere dil ke khareeb hai🤗...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
prem kahaani abhi baaki hai mere dost 🤣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSQN3ELaIHA&playnext=1&list=PL141317CF28596D69[/YOUTUBE]
-honeydew- thumbnail
Just posted this on Praises and Issues:

For me as a viewer, it was more than visually appealing.. it was deep and intense.. and left at a point where we could imagine it the way we wanted .. but hasnt Maaneet always been about that ??
This morning a friend posted some scenes of the so called consummation between couples.. the scenes and the movements looked rehearsed... and it looked like a three four step process where a girl was supposed to be shy, and the man would take the lead .. and the girl would get flown in ... Well .. all visually nice ... but certainly not real...
But look at what we have here ... Whats the first thing that occurs to one when lost in a jungle? ... romance?? hell no ...!! as normal humans our instinct would be to get outta the place ... Geet is tired ... and they use MSK's smart brains to show he cares ... he is not mushy lover ... he is a man with a presence of mind.. we know he will go that extra mile for his lady love, but that will never jeopardise anything for them... he drenches his own shirt... to provide her comfort ... the scene was soothing to the eye... and then again i sat to think... like always ... it was water that brought them a little closer... Geet does her bit as well... she isnt this compliant lady lover, who just expects her man to do everything for herr... she knows he is also perhaps thirsty ... and has experienced the same heat since they were under the same sun.. she dabs the same wet cloth onto him... and they walk ahead...
the scene where she is totally tired and comfortably falls into his arms with ease, to me she had already submitted to him emotionally and mentally ...and an act like that comes only with you know and are confident enough around the person even physically ... he carries her... thats him taking his responsiblity as the man in the relationship... i would say... if she had the strength and MSK would need her to do something of the sorts she would have done it too ...
Once into the barn, MSK thinks of the next basic need... after kapta and makan... !! The Roti ... Here Geet stopping him and explicitly expressing her desire of him being with her around her ... exuded total passion to me ... she didnt say it in those many words but in her subtle ways she expressed she wanted him close to her... if you look at it deeply... she said... meri bhook, meri pyaas... sirf aur sirf tum mita sakte ho... but but it would have been too cheesy ...and even misconstrued ... hence it was left unsaid .. LOL.. but the passion that arose outta the context was something that was beautiful to witness...
Maan's insecurities were at its best when he didnt take more than a second to conclude her answer was a no ... he asked her for something, and since he was fearing the worst, he obviously had made up his mind, it would be a no... and for a man who has always read her eyes to know her state of mind... i guess the insecure man needed verbal assurance... which he did get .. and the rest ... like they say is history...
the camera angles they used as well as the non-make up, unbraiding the hair, and him wanting to be as close as possible to her, and the diming of the lantern towards the end... left me wanting for more .. but then somewhere inside me i knew, this was scene wise an end ... but a new beginning to the Maaneet journey ...
And i dont really want a continuation to this particular scene... may be the day after would be lovely to watch, with may be a few hugs to please the disappointed lot who were looking for more "Action" ... from Maaneet ...
for me... i may love a couple .. but what happens in their bedroom stays there ...

Love,
Niha
-honeydew- thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Pv6-xbHYug[/YOUTUBE]