Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desichiqneez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OOOMGGG...NESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST FINISHED WATCHING D WHOLE EPISODE AND I TAKE MY WORDSS BACK ESPECIALLY D LAST PART...!!!!! ☺️☺️☺️☺️🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😍😍

LURVEEEDDD evry bit of their romance positionsss et it was totallly MAR DAAALAAA FACIAL,EYE EXPRESSIONSSS...!!!!!!!!MASHA ALLAHHH 🤣🤣🤣🤣☺️🤢😍 SIMPLE YET IMPACFUL HAI NA JADUGAR...????????????????????/

NOW NOWWW WWW... I AM DESPOOO LYYY WAITING FORRR MOREE PHINGOLISSS...!!!!! JADUGAR , YOU BETTER MAKE YOUR "TOUCH TOUCH ME" EFFECTS MIND BLOWING LIKE YOUR PREVIOUS...!!!!!!

I AM Blooodddyyy exciteddd to c MAAN SHIRTLESS WID GEET Wrapped in d arms of deir sweet HOT HOTTT HOTTT romance ...!!!!!!!!!!!Sitting under d wrapped in a blanket ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Haiii...!!!!!!☺️☺️☺️🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢😍

JADUGAR<---  i would not call you dis name  for nothing no...??????????!!!!! Pleezzz make it happenss...!!!!! and i prooo misss no mre cribbinggg and ney bomblastiiiccc commentss...!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣😳

Whatever it is, i would like to thank your team and mostly YOU  for your mind blooowinkkks  et wonderfooll craft creations...!!!! hats off to you,your team for another amazing works given by you, rahul and CAMERA DADA of cozzz...!!!!! Maneet angle badal badal ke...!!!!!

Thank youuu and LUVEYTUBEYYY STILL WANTING FOR MOREEE...!!!!!! SAMJHI AAP...!!!!🤓🤣🤣😳
Edited by luvey - 12 years ago
Desichiqneez thumbnail

Girlfriendddsss...!!! sorrryyy i was busy catching up sum wid my other favv shows...!!!!!😳🤗

Lavz: i am saved from my mom...!!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ Luvey - Aiyyo  royal ignorance to maa beti , not nihu and Lavu, me and dhwani...

Muniza
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Babe ... i am glad you liked the episode too... cos i was a little disappointed reading ur other post .. i thought, you didnt like it ..
anyway ... good you watched it and liked it ...😳
like someone here said, they could show some lovely Maaneet hugs... accompanied by rain and them coming closer .. if thats wad ppl wanna see and watch 🤣
but for me the scene had the effect i wanted .. and it heightened the Maaneet passion for me...

Rahul? first name basis and all huh ...😛
Originally posted by: luvey

OOOMGGG...NESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JUST FINISHED WATCHING D WHOLE EPISODE AND I TAKE MY WORDSS BACK ESPECIALLY D LAST PART...!!!!! 😍

LURVEEEDDD evry bit of their romance positionsss et it was totallly MAR DAAALAAA FACIAL,EYE EXPRESSIONSSS...!!!!!!!!MASHA ALLAHHH 😍 SIMPLE YET IMPACFUL HAI NA JADUGAR...????????????????????/

NOW NOWWW WWW... I AM DESPOOO LYYY WAITING FORRR MOREE PHINGOLISSS...!!!!! JADUGAR , YOU BETTER MAKE YOUR "TOUCH TOUCH ME" EFFECTS MIND BLOWING LIKE YOUR PREVIOUS...!!!!!!

I AM Blooodddyyy exciteddd to c MAAN SHIRTLESS WID GEET Wrapped in d arms of deir sweet HOT HOTTT HOTTT romance ...!!!!!!!!!!!Sitting under d wrapped in a blanket ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Haiii...!!!!!!😍

JADUGAR<---  i would not call you dis name  for nothing no...??????????!!!!! Pleezzz make it happenss...!!!!! and i prooo misss no mre cribbinggg and ney bomblastiiiccc commentss...!!!!!!!!!😳

Whatever it is, i would like to thank your team and mostly YOU  for your mind blooowinkkks  et wonderfooll craft creations...!!!! hats off to you,your team for another amazing works given by you, rahul and CAMERA DADA of cozzz...!!!!! Maneet angle badal badal ke...!!!!!

Thank youuu and LUVEYTUBEYYY STILL WANTING FOR MOREEE...!!!!!! SAMJHI AAP...!!!!😳

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: muniza75

@ Luvey - Aiyyo  royal ignorance to maa beti , not nihu and Lavu, me and dhwani...

Muniza

LOL mumma luvey aaj bhav kha reli hai!!! 😆😉😛

Desichiqneez thumbnail
But i still feel there was not enuff FIREWORKS like dey had on d set ...!!!! and RTM sequence was more hottter their den Phingolisss...!!!! so i am still waiting and believe there is going to be more...!!! Remember wad Jadugar has sed in his last thread...he told us to wait and watch maha episode and next week episodess...!!!! so this means, moreee to cumss no...????????? waise bhi, dey all have
promoted in a big scale for maneet SR no...??????!!!
 i do not tink today was just that...!!!!
-honeydew- thumbnail
Dont worry chandi ... Luvey mujhe bhi ignore kar rahi hai ... ayi .. lekin mujhe hug tak nahi kiya ... aur isey maaneet ke hugs se umeed hai ...😡
give and take is only fair na Luvey😆
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

But i still feel there was not enuff FIREWORKS like dey had on d set ...!!!! and RTM sequence was more hottter their den Phingolisss...!!!! so i am still waiting and believe there is going to be more...!!! Remember wad Jadugar has sed in his last thread...he told us to wait and watch maha episode and next week episodess...!!!! so this means, moreee to cumss no...????????? waise bhi, dey all have

Well - Luvey what do u think? Will my wish come true? Just like hum tum ek kamre me sequence lasted multiple episodes.. do you think SR will last at least 3 episodes?
😳
-honeydew- thumbnail
ofcourse there is more to follow .. warna precap dikhate na ...😳 today was earthy ... Monday may be intimacy at a physical level ... par mere liye their conversation, their scenes together, and their shots together were more than mentally fulfilling ... cos i dont watch a show to see hot scenes... if i want them, i can always read a book or watch an Emraan hasmi movie ..🤣

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yeh tho bas shuruvath tha...wayy mor to cum!!! tody was beautiful...i wd love to see mor such passionate scenes...😳

good to noe u ver saved dear...i sneakd bck to my room widot bein caught myself!!😆