Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HaiIi HaiIi MirchiIi...ManEEt Ve Mahii~F.E!! - Page 17

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

Hello๐Ÿค—

Came back after calming down..๐Ÿ˜Š

Realised the show was not all about SR but their chemistry which stays intact๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Štheir emotions and their expressions are to die for...and their hugs are the bestesttt..whenever Vinuji going to come all i am going to ask is for their hugs...because noone can ever beat them in the way they hug...

will watch with zero expectations now onwards helps enjoy  and will watch till the day the logic is present and today was absolutely logical and the flow of the entire episode was superb...๐Ÿ˜Š

Anuuu, i am happy that you have back with full positive mood ๐Ÿค—...yup darling, episode was very good, and don't think MaanEet ever end their scene like that, Monday you will see more...I am not saying hug and kiss, but as they mentioned they wanna take their relation 1 more step ahead, definitely they will...I wanna see perfect communication between them...When MaanEet are in eachother arms, and their eyes speaks 1000 words, it gives me goosebumps, i want that...

Muniza

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
She herself expressed the need to have him around her ... and  that look on her face and the expression in her eyes conveyed it all

This content was originally posted by: mechantefille

I actually loved the past that Geet didn't blush the way she normally does...hats off to Gurti yaar...it takes a lot to bring out this stuff on screen! 

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -honeydew-

Bravo girl... couldnt agree more... and yes... hugs toh maangta hai... nice warm cozy Maaneet ones .. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ana, Nihu, maybe after the night...hugging in their sleep.
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -honeydew-

Bravo girl... couldnt agree more... and yes... hugs toh maangta hai... nice warm cozy Maaneet ones .. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nihaaa๐Ÿค—aaj the tired leaning hug was tooo good๐Ÿ˜Š the scene made me sympathise with Geet's tiredness and i really thought Drashti must be soo tired(her acting my gossshhh)...whenever i watch their hugs they have a different meaning and all of them are tooo good๐Ÿ˜Š

EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Gals I think I have exhausted all my words and just sitting here now reading all ur posts ๐Ÿ˜

today turned out to be an awesome day afterall...

anyway -

do I see Luvey lurking around and being vewwy vewwy quiet???

Hi dear ๐Ÿค—

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: muniza75

Anuuu, i am happy that you have back with full positive mood ๐Ÿค—...yup darling, episode was very good, and don't think MaanEet ever end their scene like that, Monday you will see more...I am not saying hug and kiss, but as they mentioned they wanna take their relation 1 more step ahead, definitely they will...I wanna see perfect communication between them...When MaanEet are in eachother arms, and their eyes speaks 1000 words, it gives me goosebumps, i want that...

Muniza

@MD...ummm positive mood...well i am in a normal mood...positive hone mein time lagega abhi...๐Ÿ˜‰

Aaap mere hopes high mat karo...me not hoping...NO NO NO๐Ÿ˜Š

@ Amyyy : *me closed my ears and dint let what u said enter my ears*...i will take whatever they serve as it comes...no more doing the screenplay...uske liye jinko paise mil rahe hai woh karenge๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Luuveeeyyy...kahan chali gayi?!?! ๐Ÿ˜• did ur mom scold u a lot?
-honeydew- thumbnail
Vinu ... tum kahan  ho ... itne acche episode ke baad, dont you wanna come and talk to all of us and ask us how much we liked it ... just the we did on the idiots thread the other day ..
dekho .. tumhare absence main, mein apne sasural main tumhara wait kar rahi hoon ...๐Ÿ˜ณ
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

That hug was more symbolic u knw - it spoke

''your my life support, I'm leaning on u with full faith and trust...I know you'll take care of my no matter what.''

WOW do the CVs think of all this while writing the screenplay?

-honeydew- thumbnail
i know .. she like made one reply to my post and disappeared ... Luvey where are you?๐Ÿ˜‰

This content was originally posted by: dtri

Gals I think I have exhausted all my words and just sitting here now reading all ur posts ๐Ÿ˜

today turned out to be an awesome day afterall...

anyway -

do I see Luvey lurking around and being vewwy vewwy quiet???

Hi dear ๐Ÿค—