Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
well the rate at which the forum is going, even if there is none they will bring more ... btw ... i thought the scene for now has endde.d.. they may have the morning after

Originally posted by: manesha76

I hope the CV continues this scene on Monday , as i am greedy for more ๐Ÿ˜‰

-honeydew- thumbnail
Luvey ...You are here ...๐Ÿค— did you like the episode???

Originally posted by: luvey

E-jactlyyy...!!!!!! HunyV...!!!!๐Ÿค—

LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvey

E-jactlyyy...!!!!!! HunyV...!!!!๐Ÿค—

Luveeeyyy ๐Ÿค—
ishpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
we expected alot
but nothing in comparison to it!!
previous sequences like rtm,peeloon,mast mast do naian and even the dressing scene shown on thursay were far better!
wat happened to the geet team why did they ruined the most awaited day
the sequence was good but tooo short...with almost nill passion...nothing worth OUR MAANEET's SR
i feel cheated๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
no bad feelings for anyone ...but just wanted to say out my heart
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dtri

mumma you forgot meee ๐Ÿ˜†

Betiii ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—...

Aiyyoo MaanEet daikho kahin bhi shuru, junle ko nahin chora...Aiyyo how he was playing with he rhair, oiee ma, Chaudavi ke Chand ki Waheeda Rehman yaad aagaiee๐Ÿ˜‰...

Waise Lavu you had posted Hrithik and Ash song that day, while i was watching the scene, i was just thinking about their scene...

Muniza
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

well the rate at which the forum is going, even if there is none they will bring more ... btw ... i thought the scene for now has endde.d.. they may have the morning after

hum tum eik kamree mein band had three full epi..if they end it here it will be biggest disappointment...the problem was:

1. no proper foreplay before that

2.it  was merely rushed

3. not sufficient time  given as the used to give in many serial

4.atleast proper dress for female dress.

5. maan kissing geet fabric was really weired
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: manesha76

I hope the CV continues this scene on Monday , as i am greedy for more ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ya ya they will yaar, they will definitely talk, and you know Maan's naughty eyes will speak 100 words na, and Geet's blush will kill us more na...

Muniza
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello๐Ÿค—

Came back after calming down..๐Ÿ˜Š

Realised the show was not all about SR but their chemistry which stays intact๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Štheir emotions and their expressions are to die for...and their hugs are the bestesttt..whenever Vinuji going to come all i am going to ask is for their hugs...because noone can ever beat them in the way they hug...

will watch with zero expectations now onwards helps enjoy  and will watch till the day the logic is present and today was absolutely logical and the flow of the entire episode was superb...๐Ÿ˜Š
-honeydew- thumbnail
Bravo girl... couldnt agree more... and yes... hugs toh maangta hai... nice warm cozy Maaneet ones .. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

Hello๐Ÿค—

Came back after calming down..๐Ÿ˜Š

Realised the show was not all about SR but their chemistry which stays intact๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Štheir emotions and their expressions are to die for...and their hugs are the bestesttt..whenever Vinuji going to come all i am going to ask is for their hugs...because noone can ever beat them in the way they hug...

will watch with zero expectations now onwards helps enjoy  and will watch till the day the logic is present and today was absolutely logical and the flow of the entire episode was superb...๐Ÿ˜Š

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I actually loved the past that Geet didn't blush the way she normally does...hats off to Gurti yaar...it takes a lot to bring out this stuff on screen!