Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mechantefille

Luvey,

SR aayega (Rakhi style frm Karan Arjun) 
clockwork jaisa aayega...
aur hamaare hosh udayega!!πŸ˜†

tu tension mat le re..Vinu hain naa!

Tension kahe leyne ka, sahi bolta sahi bolta...
Arey yehi toh baat hai, humare gang ki kaise sab samajhte hain hum, hai na hai na hai na?

Muniza
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: happygolucky

Tabela scene was pathetic idea...No ambiance and song was also serious too. Total band baj gaya SR ka. They looked serious too...It was calculated step " chalo dusare step par le jate hai" . It should be spontaneous...in allπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Tabela was super idea, but what they showed inside was pathetic, the song is not really what I wanted, but anyway, the scene is horrible...

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Maaneet has never been about overt intimacy or too much of physical display of passion... 
The beauty of their relationship lies in the fact that they recognise the need to be together no matter what ... and for a man like Maan who was looking for answers in Geets eyes like he always did and getting a reply in person was the biggest step at this point in time ...
LavZ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Sia - see der mite b issues which v r unaware of fr which dey ver forcd to shw SR tody...wateva problms ver der btwn Maaneet hav been sortd out...next step towds der relatnshp was dis...i agree...dey cd hav waitd a bit mor...bt den wateva dey shwd tody was very very passionate...Maaneet has alwas been a passionate couple ver der was minimal physical intimacy...n dats wat pulled most of us into dis story...n dats exactly wat v got tody!!!!😳

@Dhwanz - Maaneet ke passion se bharpoor momnts...da mor da merrier!! da momnts r dat matter...😳
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -honeydew-

i really liked the episode people ... i think the scene in the barn was very tastefully done... right from the spot light being on them, to the dull setting to him unbraiding her hair or the suggestive kiss angle ... my best was however, the way his nose was resting on her eye... it was beautiful .. and a visual treat ...i am happy and satisfied.. since the couple like Maaneet, couldnt have asked for a better and nicer union ... 

it was more about the emotions, and the need to be together ... that brought them together and thats wad i loved the most about the episode ...
Thanks a ton Vinu ...πŸ€—

love,
niha

Agreed!!!!

I was just cracking on peoples cribbing, but if you see he simply answered me and Jyoti yesterday, and he clearly mentioned jyoti to watch todays episode with next episodes, so i don't think people should has to jump on creatives...

Episode was very good...

Muniza
mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i really liked the episode people ... i think the scene in the barn was very tastefully done... right from the spot light being on them, to the dull setting to him unbraiding her hair or the suggestive kiss angle ... my best was however, the way his nose was resting on her eye... it was beautiful .. and a visual treat ...i am happy and satisfied.. since the couple like Maaneet, couldnt have asked for a better and nicer union ... 

it was more about the emotions, and the need to be together ... that brought them together and thats wad i loved the most about the episode ...
Thanks a ton Vinu ...πŸ€—

love,
niha

Touche - so true yaar..that unbraiding of her hair...oh crap...so Hot!!

I know men fantasize bout the open hair n all...sheesh butterflies in tummy!

Gawsh at this rate  Jyo wil censor me! πŸ˜†

CVs, Vinu, me one hundred % satisfied viewer...and if there's more...Bring it on!!
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: muniza75

Aiyyooo tum looga kya baata kur rahey ho?

I am totally agree with you beti...tell me tell me phast SR hogi Monday ya nahin?

Muniza

I am about 99.9% certain that if SR is really supposed to happen, it will continue on monday... from the looks of it... if this is it, then we will see more of it... we won't see more of it if they are supposed to be interrupted!!!!

My wish is to continue seeing it for 3 more episodes LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
The jodi represents passion, but their scene today is a let down and pathetic, in such scene which suppose to be their first consummation, there should be at least some passion, the CVs lost it Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Maaneet has never been about overt intimacy or too much of physical display of passion... 

The beauty of their relationship lies in the fact that they recognise the need to be together no matter what ... and for a man like Maan who was looking for answers in Geets eyes like he always did and getting a reply in person was the biggest step at this point in time ...

Well said babes... and I agree with you about the ambiance.. I see a lot of people complaining about it... But I am totally awestruck by their idea of the full circle!!!

The depth of their love was shown roaringly today!!!

and the rest of the story was very apt too!!! Maha episode was maha in true sense.

-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
well... see wad dus one want to see? one wants to see a story where two people take a step towards something major in their liffe right .. since we were all very attached to maaneet there was somewhere a desire to perhaps see the SR happen eventually ..
yes i agreed the timing was hurried amidst all the tension... but i personally think that like all things for maaneet, this also happened unplanned... Maan just expressed his wish to be a father, but that doesnt mean it was his one point agenda...its just that she complied... it was a moment where she wanted to be with him.. that line, mujhe akele chor ke mat jayiye conveyed her basic human instint and the need to have him around her, protect her .. take care of her and love her ... one doesnt have to show it with physically intimate scenes does one? i still have goosebumps .. if at all i am annoyed i am only annoyed at the interruptions .. but they were inevitable i geuss.. but i was not in a mental frame to watch them... i wanted to see my Maaneet ...

Originally posted by: muniza75

Agreed!!!!

I was just cracking on peoples cribbing, but if you see he simply answered me and Jyoti yesterday, and he clearly mentioned jyoti to watch todays episode with next episodes, so i don't think people should has to jump on creatives...

Episode was very good...

Muniza