Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Kehna hi kya was brilliant yaar ! Can't even compare ..! Can't show anything bold - fine . My issue is with the hype that the makers create ... And raise our expectations ...! Half SR after their wedding was sensuality at it's best ...! Even the one where Maan watches her change was hot ...! Im still to come to terms to what I just watched ...!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LavZ

@Maasiii - 🤗RTM ke baare mei math bolo naa...wateva da Crew did fr bringin in da passion was slughterd by da channel 😡...Jeeju said dat da scene is already shot n da effect wd b better dan RTM naa...lets wait n watch!!😳

Arey RTM was good yaar, even whatever Channel did, after that it was too good...Lets not talk much na, wait till monday, but epi was too good yaar...I am sure Monday will best😉...

Muniza
Originally posted by: dewdropred

@ashi ... I used to feel that RTM was not passionate before ... but after watching tonight's episode ... must say ... RTM was 1000000000000000 better ... even the kehna hi kya jhumka scene was passionate ... & cv's have messed up the SR ...

1 doubt ... if they had 2 show a pheeka pheeka SR ... Y they delayed so long ... it was not at all necessary 2 delay ...

1 idea ...  if thy really wanted 2 show a SR ... they could have shown 2 flowers together like old movies ...😆 & say SR hogaya ...😆

hima very well said...mazaa aa gaya padh kar...sachchi...👏
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 totally disappointed what was that vinu...maan kissing geet fabric😕...no foreplay???? what was the hurry????? what was GEET wearing???? atleast some good clothes should be given to her???

really feel betrayed...for what we have waited so long..finally what we get😭

but this can be rectified if this continue on monday..which i really doubt😕
soniyas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i am totally with you on this!! let me know when you start spamming..!!

Originally posted by: luvey

hope so...they give us a better episode on monday with lot of maaneet sceenes...!!!!!!!!1

i rlly hope dey do not let us down...!!!! Only Vinu ji ya FB re only hope to confirm it ...!!!!! dey better give us FULL PROPER SR AND KISS ON MONDAY...!!!!!!!!! 😳 
IF DEY NOT, V WILL SPAMMING HARD DEIR WALLSSS ...!!!!!!! EVERYWHERE, IF/FB/TWITTER...V WILL BE DEIR WORST NIGHTMAREEE EVERR...!!!!!!!!!!!!!😈.🤣🤣

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: fats30

totally disappointed what was that vinu...maan kissing geet fabric😕...no foreplay???? what was the hurry????? what was GEET wearing???? atleast some good clothes should be given to her???

really feel betrayed...for what we have waited so long..finally what we get😭

but this can be rectified if this continue on monday..which i really doubt😕

Komal don't be dissapointed darling, think logically, it wouldn't be easy to show everything in one episode, i am sure, Monday will have blast, and it was good beginning...I am with you about kiss on cloth, but let see...

Muniza
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovetheserial

👍🏼Thank you Raaz D. VInuji: Thank you for these superlative and enchanting episodes being aired now.  They definitely convey the rich endowments of Telly World's Star One Channel with its fresh and flowing contemporary theme "LOVE". 

Your touch, your master stroke to these episodes😍 with the help of your CV team, complement the cinematic form.  We "yearn", "desire", and finally "surrender" to our heart + eyes and you give us Landmark Episodes.  Thank you for the heart❤️stopper episode today - M&G's consummation but oops! - is it c o m p l e t e??  The 'crave-o-meter' in us makes us rant and echo for more😍...

Thank you Raaz D. Vinu-ji👏.

MAAN & GEET's STORY in Lyrics (courtesy Elvis P.)

I bless the day I found you, I want to stay around you

And so I beg you, let it be me.

Don't take this heaven from one, If you must cling to someone

Now and forever, let it be me.

Each time we meet love, I find complete love

Without your sweet love, what would life be.

So never leave me lonely, tell me u love me only

And that you will always - Let it be me.

Alwa mera Jalwa🤗 beautiful picture, and very well said, very beautifully written...Regard about Consumate scene i am sure it's not completed, so wait till Monday...

Muniza
fatim30 thumbnail

Komal don't be dissapointed darling, think logically, it wouldn't be easy to show everything in one episode, i am sure, Monday will have blast, and it was good beginning...I am with you about kiss on cloth, but let see...

munni they should have shown some foreplay😕...like RTM ..and have you seen WHAT was geet wearing😕  well i donno but i have doubt they will continue on monday😕 😭 feel like crying

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Originally posted by: fats30

munni they should have shown some foreplay😕...like RTM ..and have you seen WHAT was geet wearing😕  well i donno but i have doubt they will continue on monday😕 😭 feel like crying

Hmmm you are not wrong, but how could they would show different cloth, they hadn't planned their SR na, they were going for family funtion, so how would she would wear something sexy or apt to the SR...I am feeling bad for all of you, not for my ownself...Please don't cry, warna Munni will cry too...Lets wait till Monday...

Muniza
fatim30 thumbnail

Hmmm you are not wrong, but how could they would show different cloth, they hadn't planned their SR na, they were going for family funtion, so how would she would wear something sexy or apt to the SR...I am feeling bad for all of you, not for my ownself...Please don't cry, warna Munni will cry too...Lets wait till Monday...

Muniza
[/QUOTE]

acha wait kar leti hoon monday ka...but with no expectations.. they shouldnt have rushed it... if hum tum eik kamree mein band had full 3 episodes then why not this special moment😕..was this because gautam didnt write it???

@vinu come and give us some spoilers😭