Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: deniac

Reserved... staying tuned... but Vinu where r u????? mahaepi ke baad vapis aaoge kya to check how many are alive???? ๐Ÿ˜†

@Kuls - darling i love ur maneet SR wala pic post... muah to u

Yahan sab CON pe comment karne ke liye wait kar rahe hain ...n i hvnt seen Geet since monday... work ke liye wierd villages mein jane se yehi hota hai... na internet access and na TV... TV ho to star one missing... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thanks Gauri...for smiley...you dint watched wedneesday episode...than what you are doing here...goo watch now...๐Ÿ˜†It was hottest episode till date...
Thanks I made that SR smiley...so excited for maneet SR...I am doing countdown...9 hours to go
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hello shello damadji / Jeeju ...nya thread shread khol ditta ...hum bade besharam Bauji hai ,,, jab dekho bitiya ke sasural pahunch jaatey hai ๐Ÿ˜† kya karey aap logon ke baghair mann nahi lagta ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8W7sDI18o0&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

sirf tumhare liye ... Promo is very important to promote you ๐Ÿ˜Š
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: kuls11

Thanks Gauri...for smiley...you dint watched wedneesday episode...than what you are doing here...goo watch now...๐Ÿ˜†It was hottest episode till date...
Thanks I made that SR smiley...so excited for maneet SR...I am doing countdown...9 hours to go

kullu - abhi office mein hoon... yahan nahi dekh sakti... will go home by 5 and watch whole week's episodes back to back before 8 pm... i know wednesday was hot.. i saw the pics shinus posted on FB...
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congrates Vinu jij new thread shread khol dita good good i like it

@Kullu kya awesome smiley hai awww i love it ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Kulu,shivu
how come i never heard this arti befor but its awesome good haa๐Ÿ˜Š
muniya jiju ki bhagat haayeee๐Ÿ˜Š

a DEdication to The family
thal love,fight,arguments,care,wait for Maneet together always

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpCFCkw1mO0[/YOUTUBE]

mechantefille thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My take for that particular day was...!!

''A mind not to be changed by place or time. 
 The mind is its own place, and in itself  
Can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven'' - Paradise Lost.

The shit hath hit the ceiling - all the sane world of fans curse the Night of Wonder, while the ''Idiots'' appreciate the sheer genius of the creators.

The episode as expected did not have the complete SR cuz for that we needed atleast a 2 hr show. I don't think they'll stop at this cuz
a) we got no precap
b)ppl were waiting for this more than Maneet's shaadi
c) it's logical. 

The show all in all was superhit - blockbuster material.  Mamey, Lucky, dev, Nandini, Maneet, temi and Beeji...eah n every character was there, n well etched out!!

Mamey rocked - d'oh..he always does. our lubhely mota khamba
Lucky - my phuska hero...lubh u - he sees stuff the first and magnificently blotches it up.

Dev-Nandini...dono character namoone hain bas.
Loved Dev's shaatir dimaag for a change...he didn't succumb under pressure like he normally does. 

Ppl are angry that he ran with Geet n Nandini, when Maan asked and didn't stay to help Maan. Frankly, i think it was smart. He knows he'll only be a liability to stay on n fight...it'll add to Maan's work to takin care of him...So it's logical, he be of help n get the girls out of there...to safety and let te capable one do the job well. 
Nice move CVs. it had gr8 flow nad nice progression.

Loved the part of the kasam as Nandini as witness.

Getting to Maneet.

I don't get the fan's anger. It was perfect, it was chaste ...it was sensuous...even more than RTM in some ways. 
The fact that they're there, one in mind soon to be so in body...

I think the fans have overworked their minds. 

The entire raw, natural surrounding was perfect...

Gonna add a bit of my take to someone else's criticims!!

For me,, this sequence is quite apt. I don't want to call it Suhag raat cuz frankly they're way past that stage. It's more of a physical intimacy and need. It's about exploring a new part of their relationship.

If i put myself in Maneet's shoes...what do I see
  • I love the gal, she loves me. We wanna make out, oops no, we're not married, can't do it yet,
  • then the baby might get hurt, too bad,
  • anger takes control -separation - 
  • living under one roof - can't even sleep in each other's arms,
  • going out with a pain of a sister and a now-loyal brother - thieves caught them...
  • running for their lives...have to shack up in a barn - exhausted but finally together...

It's a release!! it's catharsis -with maneet it's not only about making love for pleasure, it's more pure than that. They've been through a life-threatening ordela...they just want to have a sort of release...also...it's been on their mind forever!

And, let's not forget, Geet wants it as much as he does, ya. He's even more exhausted, but the feelings have been rising to the surface for both of them since the karva chauth...so I think it's perfect.
And it has this naturalistic element...not made up in a bedroom, with a cakeful of make-up on geet and silky much used bed covers...but in the most raw, unsophisticated, basic state...it's symbolic of their state of mind and situation; how they must be feeling. 

I added the quote in blue, cuz it's in a person's mind how they perceive Maneet...and in my perception the night was magical. It was innocent - the part where geet said she's ready - i liked her speaking up - a 21st-ish century woman...u know...not showing thru actions she's ready...she's not embarrassed to speak about it. It was handled boldly in a sense n thats how it should be. 
People tend to treat sex as a taboo - when it's the most natural process ever...so when this is post-marital sex between to equal individual...why the hush-hush nature!

Maneet always have been n will be different - jo bhi ho hatke hoga...toh I actually liked that part...she wants it , he wants it...no law in the world can stop them, them why the hell not!

Some posts you might like to read - some genuine criticism

___________________________________________________________________________________
is thread ka vrat kab khulega!!

Vinu - thank you ๐Ÿค—

Edited by mechantefille - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

sure ... we will stay tuned ...

Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

@Kulu,shivu

Preeto uske skype pe aana padta hai...aarti khud ba khud kaano main nahi bajti...

thanku for my smiley...next smiley I will make for you...meri preeto jaan.lakin maine tujhe TV pe dekha...Preeto tu lucky ko khulmkhulla line maar rahi thi...aur moti bhi ho gayi hai...RAJ ka kya hoga...
Edited by kuls11 - 12 years ago
Silentsoul thumbnail
Originally posted by: deniac

kullu - abhi office mein hoon... yahan nahi dekh sakti... will go home by 5 and watch whole week's episodes back to back before 8 pm... i know wednesday was hot.. i saw the pics shinus posted on FB...

Pic dekhne ke baad still you waited till now...bahut sher jaise taaqt hai...I am like chue vala dil for maneet...which goes on knees once they come on my scnrren...
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: killerkinrul

@Kulu,shivu

Preetooo, daikh dono ne mera kitna mazaakh udaya๐Ÿ˜ญ, but it's true na...
Aaj toh thread pur aaja meri raani๐Ÿค—...

Muniza