Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HaiIi HaiIi MirchiIi...ManEEt Ve Mahii~F.E!!

LVraaz thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Stay tuned !!😉😎 

😲😲😲😲HAILLLAAA..!! 😲😲😲😲😲
IZZ ALREADY REACHING UP TO 112 PAGES ..??
This izz COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS MADNESS..!!🤣🤪

😲😲😭😭😭😭Mee stare at Geetians/Maneetians in shocked, silence, feeling mortification creep over mee'My throat's tight, and there's a pain growing in my chest... Mee swallows hard, feeling sick tired and  disappointment with some of the most sincere and deadly form of negative pms and feedbacks i was getting.. By controlling my emotional response and without flipping to the next pagezz, me back out from the thread,walk quickly,stumbling slightly, towards the end of the road in heavy tears rolling all over the places and suddenly... !!🤢😒🥺

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCk06AcZ-Jg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Till then, dun say alvida,phir milenge chalte chalte aur mahi mahiizz... !! Take care everyone, stay safe nd soundzz alwayzz...Halla Bolll... !!🤗🥱😭😭

Edited by LVraaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LVraaz thumbnail

FATAL ERROR.. . . . . . ...!!!

😭🤗Vinu > Nauntankizz🤗🤢

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxcmBkIOMH8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
...NIHU...!!🤢🤢
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Maan to Geet:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um-b3nlGngs[/YOUTUBE]

Geet to Maan:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX42-hs43gk[/YOUTUBE]

Let it be a night to remember !!😳

Its not the union of two minds, or bodies... but of two souls that have yearned to be together... and when they come together for a life time now... The will just stop to witness most beautiful moment in the life of Maaneet who we have grown to love as our own people !!

Reserved for good times ahead!!

All the best Vinu n your gang 🤗

Love,
Niha

Edited by -honeydew- - 12 years ago
LVraaz thumbnail

FATAL ERROR.. . .. . ... !!

🤗😭🤢LV/VINU > Maneetianzz/Geetianzz😡😳🤗
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ88m3KIUS4[/YOUTUBE]

p/s: this izz not a spoilerzz sizzlerzz to be noted..!!
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved to check how many % DD & GC put to make MaanEet SR sizzler, and memorable😉...Woh kya kehte hain Jaan Lewa...Munni ki shaatir aankhein kal MaanEet pur hi hongye...

@ Vinu - Tomorrow is your test day😉...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Vinu - 🤣🤣🤣 Whole forum is cribbing, but Munni is laughing...Love you and your team🤣🤣🤣...Iss SR ne mujhey Chadhvi Ka Chand yaad dila diya...I am sure Monday will be best.. Holding my comment till Monday...Aaj mut aana Vinu, Monday ko aana😉...

I loved MaanEet eye locks, hugs, and the thirst in MSK eyes..He took off her pin of dupatta from mouth, oiee ma sexy, first i thought he kissed on her shirt, but no he actually released her dupatta, tooo cute....Anyways holding my comments till Monday to comment on whole SR...Let see what they will show on Monday...For me before start consumation they should had to hug passionately, kiss passionately, even if it's on cheek, neck, but it should be...Atmosphere should be more romantic, but it wasn't bad, let see what Monday will bring for us😳...

My Post for MaanEetians, GHSPians, and Lovely Mod Jyoti:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday episode, May 17th, 2011...

Lovely thought CV's, simply lovely thought...I loved the advice Geet gave to Nandini...I loved it how she burried her past totally, and wiped out from her memories as well, her past has no place in her future, briliant...It was very beautiful from CV's to showed that how she shared her own experience rather than what her parents chose for her...

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 12 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hello vinu ji!

Well I must say kya dud SR tha, Im actually ashamed I witnessed Maaneet SR in this manner!  Pee loon, almost SR after wedding and RTM was hotter then this, even the fake mangethar scene where Maan asks Geet to pretend as his mangethar was better!

Kya hua,  what happened! 

Infact I didnt have high expectation, but its Maaneet so I thought it would be awesome, but I guess the viewers were misled!

Why such anticipation from fans, well there is only reason, its the Maaneet chemistry that hooks everyone to this show! 

Edited by 49erFan - 12 years ago
EBasso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Naye thread ki khushi mein... 😛😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkEAcSngyao[/YOUTUBE]

and one for Mr. and Mrs. India...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ysCeik5Waw[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by dtri - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Vinuji ...Seriously what happened today? 
Was this some kind of CON played with the loyal viewers?
Why sell the Maha Episode by false promises of the CON? 
If there were some constraints, like the leads health or unavailability of actors or any other reason which could not be met , I would have been happy to watch  a recap of old golden Maneet moments or even the Teji-Pammi or Dev-Nandini track🤢...Any thing rather than the rushed up botched episode to meet a deadline.
I am sorry to say U cannot comprehend the disappointment I felt. I felt I was taken for a ride.
Honestly for the first time I felt how much precious time I have wasted on a TV show . 
Today's episode was supposed to be penultimate occasion for us Maneetians.
I am foolish enough to still hope there would be some damage control on Monday. 

Fingers crossed for a miracle .

Edited ...

Well Monday came...

I may be a cube ...but did the CON happen or not ... I am one of those general mass viewer, not  an intellectual one who can interpret looking at props trying to find something symbolic... Consider me WYSIWYG category .

My fingers are numb from keeping crossed 

Edited by kadydeep - 12 years ago
maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think it was a very very gripping episode...i loved every bit of it...the flow, the reaction of everyone,acting, the logic and the comedy and romance...😊

My best scene was Geet leaning onto Maan when tired...that was such a natural scene...and so well enacted...👏

Mammey was funny and his dialogue that when u are drunk nobody comes to know about your intentions were really funny...James Bond ka bhai and toronto wale chacha...lol😆

Okay finally coming to the Consummation scene...well kudos to Gurmeet and Drashti for the most amazing expressions...they actually are scintillating...👏👏their expressions and the way they emote are to die forr!!!

i am a little disappointed with the screenplay...only and only because we have seen Maaneet being more passionate before in RTM, taakte rehte, Maahi Maahi, their original SR and the recent dress changing scene...also the fact that other shows on the same channel have shown bolder scenes irked me a little...
I truly feel they could have shown only a little bit more and not garnered the same reactions for example...eyes and cheek kiss and a very passionate hug and a camera angled liplock...because it was a much awaited moment and also sooo much hyped i was a little upset with the outcome...

Anyways the decision i took and what calmed me down is that i wasnt watching the show because of SR and their chemistry is still mind blowing...from now on i am going to be happy with the hugs because they are the best and no other couple can hug like the way they do...no expecting more...😊 

All said and done i hope CV's start working on showing Geet's monologue a little bit to understand her perspectives...i think that would really help!!!!

I agree we all have expectations but we also know that  the team works really hard and amidst the criticism we somewhere fail to acknowledge that...

So here is to team Geet which has worked sooo hard and revived the show which was on its big time low during the months of Feb-Mar...i hope you forever maintain the flow, the logic and the passion in the show...😊😊

Edited by maaneet_pisces - 12 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Reserved for Maha-Con😳 😆Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago