Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

HaiIi HaiIi MirchiIi...ManEEt Ve Mahii~F.E!!

LVraaz IF-Dazzler
LVraaz
LVraaz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Stay tuned !!WinkCool 

WackoWackoShockedShockedShockedShockedHAILLLAAA..!! ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedWackoWacko
IZZ ALREADY REACHING UP TO 112 PAGES ..??
This izz COMPLETELY OUTRAGEOUS MADNESS..!!ROFLSilly

ShockedShockedCryCryCryCryMee stare at Geetians/Maneetians in shocked, silence, feeling mortification creep over mee'My throat's tight, and there's a pain growing in my chest... Mee swallows hard, feeling sick tired and  disappointment with some of the most sincere and deadly form of negative pms and feedbacks i was getting.. By controlling my emotional response and without flipping to the next pagezz, me back out from the thread,walk quickly,stumbling slightly, towards the end of the road in heavy tears rolling all over the places and suddenly... !!DeadOuchWackoDisapproveBroken Heart

Till then, dun say alvida,phir milenge chalte chalte aur mahi mahiizz... !! Take care everyone, stay safe nd soundzz alwayzz...Halla Bolll... !!HugSleepyCryCry

Edited by LVraaz - 17 May 2011 at 2:52pm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkipunjmaureen84Sanjanareddy84Cathy25erumzaheersihumaaneet_pisces_G1234_fatim30Jadee777-Deepzz-mausam19--Magnificent--ravenheartamourfouGClovetheserialkhushi_4everEBassoDesichiqneezmechantefillePreethi-PremiLavZISHQSalmanSemacho_muffinBingeKissTheSkyTSharanjyoti06md410swan20-honeydew-anshrasptrno49erFanpop77starchaseFallen Angelmysterygurl1427mitzi11Serendipity..Mehek25nahtani88mysteriousmilliAarthi_01roseinbloommanesha76gafulu14InfinitedreamsGiraffidae

LVraaz IF-Dazzler
LVraaz
LVraaz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

FATAL ERROR.. . . . . . ...!!!

CryHugVinu > NauntankizzHugDead

...NIHU...!!DeadDead

Edited by LVraaz - 17 May 2011 at 2:43pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

sihumaaneet_piscesfatim30-Deepzz---Magnificent--lovetheserialmausam19khushi_4everEBassoKissTheSkyDesichiqneezLavZjyoti0649erFanpop77--Nargis---honeydew-Serendipity..mysteriousmillimanesha76Infinitedreams

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Maan to Geet:

Geet to Maan:

Let it be a night to remember !!Embarrassed

Its not the union of two minds, or bodies... but of two souls that have yearned to be together... and when they come together for a life time now... The will just stop to witness most beautiful moment in the life of Maaneet who we have grown to love as our own people !!

Reserved for good times ahead!!

All the best Vinu n your gang Hug

Love,
Niha

Edited by -honeydew- - 14 May 2011 at 6:18am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialamourfouGCLavZDesichiqneezvivacious_gurlpop77roseinbloomInfinitedreams

LVraaz IF-Dazzler
LVraaz
LVraaz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged

FATAL ERROR.. . .. . ... !!

HugCryDeadOuchLV/VINU > Maneetianzz/GeetianzzOuchAngryEmbarrassedHug

p/s: this izz not a spoilerzz sizzlerzz to be noted..!! Wacko

Edited by LVraaz - 17 May 2011 at 4:23pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulsi raniCathy25maaneet_pisces--Magnificent--mausam19lovetheserialamourfouGCkhushi_4everEBassoKissTheSkyLavZDesichiqneezmechantefille-honeydew-Ninelivespop77roseinbloom-Saruu-manesha76Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Reserved to check how many % DD & GC put to make MaanEet SR sizzler, and memorableWink...Woh kya kehte hain Jaan Lewa...Munni ki shaatir aankhein kal MaanEet pur hi hongye...

@ Vinu - Tomorrow is your test dayWink...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Vinu - ROFLROFLROFL Whole forum is cribbing, but Munni is laughing...Love you and your teamROFLROFLROFL...Iss SR ne mujhey Chadhvi Ka Chand yaad dila diya...I am sure Monday will be best.. Holding my comment till Monday...Aaj mut aana Vinu, Monday ko aanaWink...

I loved MaanEet eye locks, hugs, and the thirst in MSK eyes..He took off her pin of dupatta from mouth, oiee ma sexy, first i thought he kissed on her shirt, but no he actually released her dupatta, tooo cute....Anyways holding my comments till Monday to comment on whole SR...Let see what they will show on Monday...For me before start consumation they should had to hug passionately, kiss passionately, even if it's on cheek, neck, but it should be...Atmosphere should be more romantic, but it wasn't bad, let see what Monday will bring for usEmbarrassed...

My Post for MaanEetians, GHSPians, and Lovely Mod Jyoti:

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday episode, May 17th, 2011...

Lovely thought CV's, simply lovely thought...I loved the advice Geet gave to Nandini...I loved it how she burried her past totally, and wiped out from her memories as well, her past has no place in her future, briliant...It was very beautiful from CV's to showed that how she shared her own experience rather than what her parents chose for her...

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 17 May 2011 at 11:53am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjSaima2010MurlalSanjanareddy84amourfouGClovetheserial--Magnificent--mechantefilleLavZDesichiqneezEBassokhushi_4everSilentsoulmysterygurl1427roseinbloomvivacious_gurldewdropred

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
hello vinu ji!

Well I must say kya dud SR tha, Im actually ashamed I witnessed Maaneet SR in this manner!  Pee loon, almost SR after wedding and RTM was hotter then this, even the fake mangethar scene where Maan asks Geet to pretend as his mangethar was better!

Kya hua,  what happened! 

Infact I didnt have high expectation, but its Maaneet so I thought it would be awesome, but I guess the viewers were misled!

Why such anticipation from fans, well there is only reason, its the Maaneet chemistry that hooks everyone to this show! 

Edited by 49erFan - 14 May 2011 at 12:47pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanjanareddy84lailapnjsoniyassihuravenheart--Magnificent--lovetheserialamourfouGCEBassoTSharanSerendipity..pop77

EBasso IF-Rockerz
EBasso
EBasso

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

Naye thread ki khushi mein... TongueEmbarrassed

and one for Mr. and Mrs. India...

Edited by dtri - 13 May 2011 at 8:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--lovetheserialamourfouGCpop77Infinitedreams

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Vinuji ...Seriously what happened today? Ouch
Was this some kind of CON played with the loyal viewers?
Why sell the Maha Episode by false promises of the CON? 
If there were some constraints, like the leads health or unavailability of actors or any other reason which could not be met , I would have been happy to watch  a recap of old golden Maneet moments or even the Teji-Pammi or Dev-Nandini trackDead...Any thing rather than the rushed up botched episode to meet a deadline.
I am sorry to say U cannot comprehend the disappointment I felt. I felt I was taken for a ride.
Honestly for the first time I felt how much precious time I have wasted on a TV show . 
Today's episode was supposed to be penultimate occasion for us Maneetians.
I am foolish enough to still hope there would be some damage control on Monday. Ouch

Fingers crossed for a miracle .

Edited ...

Well Monday came...

I may be a cube ...but did the CON happen or not D'oh... I am one of those general mass viewer, not  an intellectual one who can interpret looking at props trying to find something symbolic... Consider me WYSIWYG category .

My fingers are numb from keeping crossed Ouch

Edited by kadydeep - 16 May 2011 at 8:00pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

soniyasSaima2010Mrs.MSKForeverSanjanareddy84sihulovetheserialkhushi_4everEBasso-pixie-SoapoperasrfunSerendipity..

Go to top