Navya

Anant has already told his feelings!

adorabledeepika thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys i m back wid the predictions...πŸ˜†

i m glad...half way its bcome true..only dialogues wer delivered pretty quickly...πŸ˜†

k...now every1 is thinkin of anant's expressions...and acts...without him even sayin nuthing abt his feelings...
guys woh kitna bolega? he already said his part...when...they missed their bus..."tumhari wajah se bus miss hui...sabkuch tum karwa rahi ho mujhse pata nahi kaise"😳

if u notice...they both are not being dumb and impulsive...just by thinking of each other differently doesnt everytym..mean..u have to say 143...for ppl like them...wudnt knw..how it feels first...!😳

anant said his part...tht ended with pata nahi kaise...πŸ˜†
navya said her part...tht ended with pata nahi kyun...πŸ˜†

anant's expressions while listening to her was more of...verfifying her words with his own...her feelings with his own...and when it was all chekd and verified...he ran towards her...and hugged her...!πŸ˜ƒ

and next day;s precap...was quite predictable...appi and ritz have may b knwn the truth tht navya ws lying abt forgettin her cell phone in her dad's car...and so...cuz of tht appi got irritated and asked her "kya ho raha hai navya?" to which she wil lie again...
OR
appi will get irritated with navya's tensed mood...since she wasnt really into playin the hide nd seek game...and navya will search for a loner place...and when appi finds her...shoots her gud question "kya ho raha hai navya?" to which even navya doesnt knw anything..and will lie againπŸ˜†

hope i m right😊

PS: anant and navya had awesome expressions!πŸ‘πŸ‘ both were shivering..!!😲😳
and i loved the background music too throughout ...since the time they have met at the bus stop😳

Cheers!😊

Deepika

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thaniyah_K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thats a brilliant analysis of todys epi!!!
They both confessed in different ways...but things could've been done differently
pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank God...Someone with positive reviews for them both..

I loved the episode today, too, and i also loved the part where he fist went away then ran towards her <3
adorabledeepika thumbnail
hey zaraa! your welcome to call me deepu..i have no issues at all... πŸ€—
i personally feel...why most of them are being a bit skeptical abt todays confession was because every1 is very used to seeing a typical love story...where the guy and gurl feel the love fr each other but their egos...or typical dialogue "just frnds" keeps on adding...unless one is dying...one wunt go and dare to confess...πŸ˜•

here in navya things have happend preety much innocently...where they dunt even knw...wht are their words indicating...to each other...irrespective of anything arnd...they r being very true...to each other abt their symptoms...not knwin the disease...!

its a wayyy different show compared to previous or the ongoing love tracks ! and i truly appreciate it...

either one wud have done nakhras...every1 wud have strtd to post...
why are the creatives doing this..? why are they nt confessin and all?
sumthing tht has happend unexpectedly..and came as a surprise package to all the viewers is their pure innocent confession! πŸ‘
Mazzy111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adorabledeepika

i personally feel...why most of them are being a bit skeptical abt todays confession was because every1 is very used to seeing a typical love story...where the guy and gurl feel the love fr each other but their egos...or typical dialogue "just frnds" keeps on adding...unless one is dying...one wunt go and dare to confess...πŸ˜•

here in navya things have happend preety much innocently...where they dunt even knw...wht are their words indicating...to each other...irrespective of anything arnd...they r being very true...to each other abt their symptoms...not knwin the disease...!

its a wayyy different show compared to previous or the ongoing love tracks ! and i truly appreciate it...

sumthing tht has happend unexpectedly..and came as a surprise package to all the viewers is their pure innocent confession! πŸ‘

yeah, thts eaxctly why i love navya! its different, and nt like the rest of the lovestories! somethng new! and, the hug was soo cute, i cnt wait to see tomorrows epi! 
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I'm sooo glad that at least you had positive reviews abt the episode!!
I think everyone is getting way ahead of themselves...guys just flow with what the CV's are showing..there must some reason behind all of this...after everything is sorted out then everything will fall into place and start flowing..this might be just a different story with new beginnings and plots...so plz be patient and just watch!!! Frankly speaking i loved the episode and am just waiting to see how things turn out!!! Anyways Love AnYa!!!!❀️❀️❀️
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: adorabledeepika

Thank you for being so understanding!! U spoke everything that was going on in my head...everyone is used to the typical love story with all the rootna and manana...n all that jazz...but this is different...its pure love n its innocent..i loved ur perspective on this!!!πŸ˜ƒ
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
you gave the best Answer for my question...thanks...yaa this is a differect and fresh story I love it..still they both don't know that they are in love they both are thinking what is happening with them...so the hug means Anant realize that Navya has the same feelings what he has...so he was very happy for this...wow...
can't wait for next epi wow love your ideas...