Pratigya
Pratigya

13th May A Few Words.. (Page 2)

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Nice thoughts.Adarsh will surely have an affair.Amma will try to bring other girl for Krishna but her own daughter will suffer wo kehte hain na jo dusro ke liye bura sochta uska kuhdka bura hota hain.                  Waa kriya 2011 well said. now i want this amma to suffer to hell. she has to get punishment for what she is doing to her own son. even pratigya gives her maphi i won;t do. she is a venom. how nicely she is playing now she put the seed of doubt in the mind of krishna and now that will work. see just one word from amma and our baba is doubting his own pratigya waa what a character assasination from cv's. people change in 2 minutes. waa amma changed a whole circle in 2 minutes and now krishna is doubting his own wife. see i don;t like this kind of thing he didn;t even ask her. pratigya also does. just keep s in mind. the cv's also like to hide things for a long time. we know were is this all leading to. so just waiting for the next bomb to explode and krishna will start questioning babu and then it will be a big fight. i don;t know where is this story going? do they ever plan to show the real face of thakkurs????now GD start talking like said when it needed she won;t talk and she won;t give her authority she is the elderon e in the house she cann;t do nothing. kesar another one. when will all these people talk the truth to krishna.

Lekha, why r u blaming CV's now... if K does anything wrong, why PPl blames Cv's and why not if Pratigya does the same...if she does anything silly, nobody blames CV's but only her... she never ever doubted him... but this guy, what he knows Love is... love is trust... he seems to be not having this on her, thn what's the point of claiming to be loving her the most... iam not getting how this guys can change this easily... how he can jumps into conclusions and behave in a way tht hurts the ppl more... he never does this with his horrible family... he fights and shouts and the next day he'll become normal... but whn he does get angry with P, he will behave very ridely, very rudely, tht a person in love with a girl so madly will not behave in sucha manner... its very sad on his part, he didn't even gave a second thought abt how would P do this to dhaba...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhmaniii

JensonMishti Senior Member
JensonMishti
JensonMishti

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Due to the lack of time I will just put some thoughts in...QUICKLY.

Adharsh will have an affair... Amma what comes around - Goes around.

Blooper - Amma gave Baba hot boiling water to drink... Confused

Pratigya was gone long with the doctor...

I honestly was begining to think Dadi's talking tongue had gone for a vacation.. but luckily it came back.

Shaktia - Baba moment was a classic.  Poor Baba probably thought Shaktia was worried for him.

NOW... IRONICALLY...

You know Pratigya took a Pratigya not to love Krishna... it later failed,
What if the souten takes a Pratigya to make him love her... that will too fail.

LOL Clap

Nice Di..

Looks like this make or Break time for MKAP...either the story and kriya move forward...or they sink into the usual saas bahu hell hole...Hopefully the CV's know that MKAP is different..here Both K and P are important...The male and female lead are vital for the story ...or else  ...the ship will sink LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sukhmaniiibabithajcarisma2

sukhmaniii Newbie
sukhmaniii
sukhmaniii

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
what is it? all serial are serials of souten every single serial shows husbands ears either filled by his mother or someone else but he does not has his own brain

ya men doesnot have brain actually ?????
I want something different filled with love only
every single men is leaving his wife marrying another lady because his mother does not like it then she will not like another wife then 3 wife are kitne wifes chayi in mens ko 100 har saal ik naye
kya natak hai????
where krishan love gone like before marrige he loves her and love is gone or done let go love another women and then amma doesnot like it second wife then 3 one 4 one go on beta free ki wifes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

babithajcarisma2

laks76 Goldie
laks76
laks76

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Lekha, why r u blaming CV's now... if K does anything wrong, why PPl blames Cv's and why not if Pratigya does the same...if she does anything silly, nobody blames CV's but only her... she never ever doubted him... but this guy, what he knows Love is... love is trust... he seems to be not having this on her, thn what's the point of claiming to be loving her the most... iam not getting how this guys can change this easily... how he can jumps into conclusions and behave in a way tht hurts the ppl more... he never does this with his horrible family... he fights and shouts and the next day he'll become normal... but whn he does get angry with P, he will behave very ridely, very rudely, tht a person in love with a girl so madly will not behave in sucha manner... its very sad on his part, he didn't even gave a second thought abt how would P do this to dhaba...
   Babitha i know.i can understand yr opinion. i am also a fan of pratigya. i also felt bad today amma said one word and he has doubt in his mind for prats. he claims he loves her trust her and all. i hate that. I blame cv's also for the mistake in prats also. if u have seen my posts were people bash on prats i state facts. i love both krishna and prats. i still blame cv's for not making prats strong enough. i want her to win the battles. see how much she fought for kesar then what happened the kids died and kesar too didn;t raise her voice. i blamed at that time also the cv's now also i am blaming why the truth and good is not atall winning once and top of that now prats will go out or somebody is going to throw her out and krishna is getting a sauten... why her. He always mishandles her but when she becomes little angry with him the whole forum says why prats did. i am not changing sides babitha iam staying the fact and i support both prats and krishna when they r right. i also didn;t like she has to prove to krishna she was innocent when angand kidnapped her like she questioned him what would have he done if angad kidnapped her after marriage. yes u r right love is trust. tht is what iam saying he has to grow more and he has to have his own opinion he quickly becomes the victim of others play and he don;t get it he trust people just like that. hope i cleared my point.

babithaj

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Adharsh will have an affair... Amma what comes around - Goes around. Oh yes, exactly what i was thinking ...maybe the sauten thing is meant for adarsh only Confused

Blooper - Amma gave Baba hot boiling water to drink... Confused yeah , it looked Odd

Pratigya was gone long with the doctor...yeah, sometimes the CVs don't have the time frame right Ouch

I honestly was begining to think Dadi's talking tongue had gone for a vacation.. but luckily it came back.

Shaktia - Baba moment was a classic.  Poor Baba probably thought Shaktia was worried for him.i thought it was to show how baba is a changed man now...ealier it was sakthi who asked baba about his mood and K used to tell him off...but now K has started caring and noticing others around him...

NOW... IRONICALLY...

What if the souten takes a Pratigya to make him love her... that will too fail. it has to fail...there is no other way Wink

carisma2

babithaj IF-Sizzlerz
babithaj
babithaj

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laks76

Babitha i know.i can understand yr opinion. i am also a fan of pratigya. i also felt bad today amma said one word and he has doubt in his mind for prats. he claims he loves her trust her and all. i hate that. I blame cv's also for the mistake in prats also. if u have seen my posts were people bash on prats i state facts. i love both krishna and prats. i still blame cv's for not making prats strong enough. i want her to win the battles. see how much she fought for kesar then what happened the kids died and kesar too didn;t raise her voice. i blamed at that time also the cv's now also i am blaming why the truth and good is not atall winning once and top of that now prats will go out or somebody is going to throw her out and krishna is getting a sauten... why her. He always mishandles her but when she becomes little angry with him the whole forum says why prats did. i am not changing sides babitha iam staying the fact and i support both prats and krishna when they r right. i also didn;t like she has to prove to krishna she was innocent when angand kidnapped her like she questioned him what would have he done if angad kidnapped her after marriage. yes u r right love is trust. tht is what iam saying he has to grow more and he has to have his own opinion he quickly becomes the victim of others play and he don;t get it he trust people just like that. hope i cleared my point.
Lekha, i know u blame CV's for P's wrong doings too, only we few ppl r doing tht, others all how they condemning P for her uncaring attitude towards K and the way she behaves with her husband and all... so i just said in common dear... I know verywell tht ppl will blame Cv's for this as well... nobody blames K and Q his love... where his trust speech all gone???? he spoke abt trust,he was actually celebrated for tht bhashan and he himself broke her trust several times...

Thakurs claim  and show as if they only value relationships, what a joke... if they value relationships, how can they r hell bent in hurting their ladla beta the most... usually only for enemies, ppl try to know the enemy's minus point and give a shot, which hurt them the most.

Thakurs r uneducated and know the world with their experiences and tht was much appreciated by all. But I would say tht they know only evil happenings and intentions. they r not capable to see goodness in ppl and appreciate tht... they r selfish ppl, i would say.if at all they come out and see good and bad, they might be knowing something called good is prevailing in society... they do all things acc to their favor.whereas Saxes also got some minus points and that should also be rectified,likewise P too has some sides to be improved... but at present i would say, for any good wife, if the husband doesn't trusts her and Qs her ...hearing ppl around ...will just cannot be tolerated.Poor P, if she decides to leave TN pointing tht her only support and one and only love of her life doesn't trusted her...and pointed finger on her, without even gave a second thought... iam fine with tht... he should also learn her importance in his life... whn nobody trusted this lazy fellow,our dear K, even the same parents... only his wife trusted him the most and brought him till here... and if, if from here he can manage himself , its well and fine for her... she is a woman who always tries to think ONLY GOOD for everyone...

carisma2

shobi12500 IF-Rockerz
shobi12500
shobi12500

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
well yes why pratigya gone with the docter its a blooper

carisma2

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Adharsh will have an affair..hmm whose the unlucky girl LOL. Amma what comes around - Goes around.may b creatives wanted to show that but amma should suffer

Blooper - Amma gave Baba hot boiling water to drink... Confusedhmm i saw

Pratigya was gone long with the doctor...exactlyROFLi thought she went to buy medicines but she had nothing when she came back

Shaktia - Baba moment was a classic.  Poor Baba probably thought Shaktia was worried for him. LOL

NOW... IRONICALLY...

What if the souten takes a Pratigya to make him love her... that will too fail.

not looking forward for sauten track yaara krishna is a one women manTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kriya2010closedcarisma2

Go to top