13th May A Few Words..

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Due to the lack of time I will just put some thoughts in...QUICKLY.

Adharsh will have an affair... Amma what comes around - Goes around.

Blooper - Amma gave Baba hot boiling water to drink... 😕

Pratigya was gone long with the doctor...

I honestly was begining to think Dadi's talking tongue had gone for a vacation.. but luckily it came back.

Shaktia - Baba moment was a classic.  Poor Baba probably thought Shaktia was worried for him.

NOW... IRONICALLY...

You know Pratigya took a Pratigya not to love Krishna... it later failed,
What if the souten takes a Pratigya to make him love her... that will too fail.

Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Adharsh will have an affair. I fell sorry for that girl, because when Komal, finish with her, well you known so far komal having off day.. Amma what comes around - Goes around.

Blooper - Amma gave Baba hot boiling water to drink... 😕 she is taken up with ...operation get rid of pratz.

Pratigya was gone long with the doctor...something brewing

I honestly was begining to think Dadi's talking tongue had gone for a vacation.. but luckily it came back. missed that dadi...deep down pratz, is her favourite, she always used cussed her.with the other two, she become mute and deaf.

Shaktia - Baba moment was a classic.  Poor Baba probably thought Shaktia was worried for him. naive shakti, trust people so easily...😲

NOW... IRONICALLY...

carisma2 thumbnail
Nice comentwaas.
hav not watched yet last 3 epis
tanudrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice thoughts.Adarsh will surely have an affair.Amma will try to bring other girl for Krishna but her own daughter will suffer  wo kehte hain na jo dusro ke liye bura sochta uska kuhdka bura hota hain.
laks76 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice thoughts.Adarsh will surely have an affair.Amma will try to bring other girl for Krishna but her own daughter will suffer wo kehte hain na jo dusro ke liye bura sochta uska kuhdka bura hota hain.                  Waa kriya 2011 well said. now i want this amma to suffer to hell. she has to get punishment for what she is doing to her own son. even pratigya gives her maphi i won;t do. she is a venom. how nicely she is playing now she put the seed of doubt in the mind of krishna and now that will work. see just one word from amma and our baba is doubting his own pratigya waa what a character assasination from cv's. people change in 2 minutes. waa amma changed a whole circle in 2 minutes and now krishna is doubting his own wife. see i don;t like this kind of thing he didn;t even ask her. pratigya also does. just keep s in mind. the cv's also like to hide things for a long time. we know were is this all leading to. so just waiting for the next bomb to explode and krishna will start questioning babu and then it will be a big fight. i don;t know where is this story going? do they ever plan to show the real face of thakkurs????now GD start talking like said when it needed she won;t talk and she won;t give her authority she is the elderon e in the house she cann;t do nothing. kesar another one. when will all these people talk the truth to krishna.
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HILARIOUS...

I especially liked the part about P gone for long with the doctor... and she did not even get the medicines...😉

... and everyone on this forum was worried about K getting a new girl...😆
😆
😆
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: a_uma

HILARIOUS...

I especially liked the part about P gone for long with the doctor... and she did not even get the medicines...😉

... and everyone on this forum was worried about K getting a new girl...😆
😆
😆

Those were my exact thoughts... i was thinking souten for who? 😆
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laks76

Nice thoughts.Adarsh will surely have an affair.Amma will try to bring other girl for Krishna but her own daughter will suffer wo kehte hain na jo dusro ke liye bura sochta uska kuhdka bura hota hain.                  Waa kriya 2011 well said. now i want this amma to suffer to hell. she has to get punishment for what she is doing to her own son. even pratigya gives her maphi i won;t do. she is a venom. how nicely she is playing now she put the seed of doubt in the mind of krishna and now that will work. see just one word from amma and our baba is doubting his own pratigya waa what a character assasination from cv's. people change in 2 minutes. waa amma changed a whole circle in 2 minutes and now krishna is doubting his own wife. see i don;t like this kind of thing he didn;t even ask her. pratigya also does. just keep s in mind. the cv's also like to hide things for a long time. we know were is this all leading to. so just waiting for the next bomb to explode and krishna will start questioning babu and then it will be a big fight. i don;t know where is this story going? do they ever plan to show the real face of thakkurs????now GD start talking like said when it needed she won;t talk and she won;t give her authority she is the elderon e in the house she cann;t do nothing. kesar another one. when will all these people talk the truth to krishna.

Lekha, why r u blaming CV's now... if K does anything wrong, why PPl blames Cv's and why not if Pratigya does the same...if she does anything silly, nobody blames CV's but only her... she never ever doubted him... but this guy, what he knows Love is... love is trust... he seems to be not having this on her, thn what's the point of claiming to be loving her the most... iam not getting how this guys can change this easily... how he can jumps into conclusions and behave in a way tht hurts the ppl more... he never does this with his horrible family... he fights and shouts and the next day he'll become normal... but whn he does get angry with P, he will behave very ridely, very rudely, tht a person in love with a girl so madly will not behave in sucha manner... its very sad on his part, he didn't even gave a second thought abt how would P do this to dhaba...
JensonMishti thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Adharsh will have an affair... Amma what comes around - Goes around.

Blooper - Amma gave Baba hot boiling water to drink... 😕

Pratigya was gone long with the doctor...

I honestly was begining to think Dadi's talking tongue had gone for a vacation.. but luckily it came back.

Shaktia - Baba moment was a classic.  Poor Baba probably thought Shaktia was worried for him.

NOW... IRONICALLY...

LOL 👏

Nice Di..

Looks like this make or Break time for MKAP...either the story and kriya move forward...or they sink into the usual saas bahu hell hole...Hopefully the CV's know that MKAP is different..here Both K and P are important...The male and female lead are vital for the story ...or else  ...the ship will sink 😆