DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

From Hollywood to Bollywood, every star knows you need a fresh chapeau, but from the East to the West, who wears hats best? We've got one hot line-up this week. Join us as we judge Victoria Beckham, Sonam Kapoor, Kim Kardashian, Aishwarya Rai.

Let us know whose hat is a must have!

Victoria and Sonam are serving us some Jazz Age realness with their saucy bucket hats. Sonam's big 'ole smile compliments her mulberry hat beautifully. Victoria's look is at the opposite end of the spectrum. Dressed in head-to-toe black and wearing one ferocious glower (of course), Posh is saying, "Yes, I'm tired, but I'm also fierce."

It's a show down at the Kentucky Derby, with Aishwarya Rai and Kim Kardashian facing off. Kim's got gloves on her fingers and feathers in her cap. Demure as always, Kim rocks a body-hugging white cocktail dress to show off her infamous curves. Aishwarya isn't afraid of Kim's butt, and let's face it, Ash has Kim beat when it comes to shear hat height. Ash's hat is a little more of a risk, but, boy did that risk pay off.

Now it's your turn! Tell us who has the baddest bonnet!

Credit >> to the article writer 😆

--------------------------------

I think Sonam looks the prettiest with a hat and Aish both look better than the Western ones :\

Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
sonam looks cute!! love her smile! ðŸ˜ƒ
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its looking nice on Aish...but suting more with Kim's dress and style..

Vicotria...hmmm...I wonder why she is so ugly!!!and its looking bad on her...
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They haven't shown it here but Preity wears it really well!