unfair for anmol i feel like crying

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I was rereading some of old topics on the forum and also some old videos of bidaai...
here i am not talking about apu Kinny or parul...
but about anmol ragini and ranvir...

How unfair it was for anmol to be put into such a impossible situation by a extreme selfish act by a guy...who had first saved his life..but then keemat kya maangi ..bechaare ki puri zindagi...

now coming to actors and why i thought of all that...I would love to point out few things
i was reading a old article on bidaai...
playing a fathers role is actually one of pride I think APurva excelled in the role
 But now a days many actors are doing the same in other shows
 I just read in CCMB forum that Viren and Nivi are playing parents for Sid and Divya(his deceased) wife's daughter dwiti's parents
Wonder why  Kinshuk didn't continue to play the role to the end if the news is like what was given on June 29th 2010

and then in CCMB he will be fathering a child  but in bidaai if...
Somebody wants to get into his shoes but neglected it in Bidaaii and now playing the role of parents Apurva got the bashing for it is it justified

hats of to Apurva
and now coming to actors...hwo much insult apu had to go thru..people haven't even stopped and now Kinny is playing father in other serial...to his brother's kid...
then my question is why did he not just continue

Hmm lekin logon ko Apurva ka role Anmol ko bash karney mai koi kasar nahi chodi !
What can I say  the amount of insults and bashing Apurva got
Still I am proud of him and being his fan as he essayed the role of Anmol and he and Parul make the ideal husband and wife
 Now if CCMB is being axed in May end according to the sources , All I can say Mr. Kinshuk Mahajan your fans have insulated Apurva who took the show to its highest place by essaying a role which he truly deserved!
i agree with you sami, cant see the logic in all this,i am glad apu took on the role as i got to see his acting, i have to say he is superb, i am his fan now,i will watch any serial he does ,but hope to see him in season 2.
Originally posted by anizor

i agree with you sami, cant see the logic in all this,i am glad apu took on the role as i got to see his acting, i have to say he is superb, i am his fan now,i will watch any serial he does ,but hope to see him in season 2.
I just go by you Rozy.πŸ‘πŸΌ

I am so glad that i got to know about Apurva's acting skill.πŸ˜ƒEven his small gestures to Ragini and children made me so crazy of him.😍😍

He just lifted the role Anmol with his brilliant performance.πŸ‘πŸ‘

Want to see Apurva with Parul in Bidaai 2 😍or in any new serial πŸ˜‰as I love this mesmerizing and magical jodi a lot.❀️❀️❀️
@sami..all i will say it was a blessing in disguise.we got apu back and wat a role..πŸ‘

great impact he left on screen and viewers heart..πŸ‘

he was par excellence portraying anmol...πŸ‘πŸΌ

it needed a caliber of an actor as apoorva as none could have  given  such a brilliant performance in the role of a father..πŸ‘

i'm just proud of apu he had not backout of fear of doing a father's role but accepted the challenge...πŸ‘

he refused a new serial and in 4 months he conquered everyone heart..

as i always say its not the length of role  but at the end its your acting that counts..how you can make your character real and make viewers accept you..thats wat apu did with his hard work..πŸ‘

cant wait for your comeback now as you are a great actor apoorva..πŸ‘
Sammy Aab mai aur kya kahoon ..

Actualy I am proud that Apurva played the role of Anmol..

In bidaaii forum when he came there were only 5 hard core fans of Apu as much as I can count ki Yaar he is awesome he will create wonders 5 ki mutti  was pretty strong to get another 5 to add so two strong fists got created..

And as for the bashing Apurva go by Kinshuk fans I feel ki it takes one to understand a character and too bad they did'nt..

If Mr. Mahajan is going to play father role in CCMB to his brothers child , well , people will welcome him with open arms , but defiantly forget that somebody had got all the bashing when he stepped into his shoes..

All said and done Apurva proved  the best choice for Bidaaii !! People who knew his worth and knew he and Parul make the best couple on television with the depth they portrayed as Anmol and Ragini are truly happy that Rajan Ji paired them
EVen people who cursed this pair know they are wrong and they have made an impact with their paring..

Also Apurva playing Anmol and his chemistry with everyone proved that the audience loved his role and are quite disappointed that the show  ended when they wanted to see more of him..

So they have traveled a long way and I only wanted to see  him fathering a little Tammy maybe when she was 2 or 3 years , but Rehana's FF did show that bit ..

So bashers will never learn to realize that Apurva who played a pivotal role as Anmol and took Kinshuk's place was indeed the best Bidaaii could get and the focus on him proved that audiences accepted him and his excellent chemistry with Ragini and their daughter Tammana. and even Khushi who was more or less their daughter

So now I believable CCMB is getting over this month end so  if there is no continuation then if siddhanrt leaves the child with Kinshuk's character ( Viren) and Neha's character ( Neveditha) then they will be shown parents to the child which maybe about 3 weeks old coz I wonder if they will take a leap and show the child 2 years old or whatever !

So the moral of the story is  Apu and his character Anmol was bashed by Kinshuk's fans or who ever hated his pairing with Parul and fathering Tammana , ek din things turn around and come back to see their fav  also doing teh same thing in another show and applaud it but the bitter experience we got still remains !!

Urmmm...
Are Trying tO tRYING To Say Somehting Bad About Kinshuk!!!!!!!!!!
I Persoanlly Think That He Lied That He He Didnt Wana Play A Dad!!!!1
Kinshuk Isnt Like That!!!!!!!!!
Hw Wont Let A Small Hitch Cum In Tha Way!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Think That He Left Kinshuk Because Of The Role Of Viren!!!!!!!!!
He Wanted To Show The World That Hes Versatile!!!!!!!!
And He Did Do That!!!!!!!!
He Spend A Long Time Preparing For Tha Role Of Viren
I Think 6 Months!!!
And Afta His Last Scnes On Bidaaai
AndTwo And Half Month Later
He Came To CCBM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sooo... Plz!!!!!!!!!
Im Requestin You To Plaese Dnt Say This Bout Kinshuk!!!!!!!!
U Seem Like A Nice Perosn
Thts Im being Nice!!!!!!!!!
I Cant Tolerate If Soneone Dares To Say Anythin Bout Meri Jaan,
Meri Kinshuk!!
(Soz If I Hurt Any1 Feelin Esoeacallly The Topic Maker)

Edited by KinshukKiDewani - 12 years ago
come on dear ...where do i blame Kinny i blame his fans who made sure...of all insults about this...so don't just come saying its bashing Kinny which it is not...
i am upset at insults thrown at his door or his fans  in this forum and was very unfairly dealt with even people who were supposed to be on both sides...so have u ever seen some of apu's fans going on kiny's profile calling him ugly and old etc etc etc...thsi is in abundance at apu's profile..which itself shows the maturity of certain  people who r doing these insulting things...
Apurva and his fans who are a handful have had enough insults i rather not go into details as mods always  warn us ..I have nothing more to add and I shared my bitter experience in this forum and with people who have not left any stone unturned to insult him or his character I would'nt want to comment futher and people who understood what I needed to say after observing the shows and their  dimensionsEdited by sami01 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by sami01

come on dear ...where do i blame Kinny i blame his fans who made sure...of all insults about this...so don't just come saying its bashing Kinny which it is not...
i am upset at insults thrown at his door or his fans  in this forum and was very unfairly dealt with even people who were supposed to be on both sides...so have u ever seen some of apu's fans going on kiny's profile calling him ugly and old etc etc etc...thsi is in abundance at apu's profile..which itself shows the maturity of certain  people who r doing these insulting things...

I Really Didnt No That!!!
That Is Sooo Low!!!!
At The Begining I May Have Bashed Apoora
Buh Unintentionally!!!!!!!!!!!
N Im Sure I Sed Soz
N iF i Didnt Im Soory For That!!!!!!!!
I Seriosuly Didnt Know That Kinshuk Fan Will Do That!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honeslty Speakin Thye May Not Be A Fan Of Kinshuk!!
We Tru Kinshukianz Arnt Like That!!!
Agen Im Soz And Soz For Misunderdtanding You!!!!!
I Tend To Get Carried On!!
Wen There May Be Somehting Bad
I Dnt Read It Agen To Make Sure
I Jus Start Acussing!!!
Im Honeslty Soory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
N i Sorry From All Those People Who Bashed Aprrova ON His Profile And Bidaai!!
Thye May Not Be Soz Buh I Am S ayin It From Thier Behalf!
Originally posted by KinshukKiDewani

I Really Didnt No That!!!
That Is Sooo Low!!!!
At The Begining I May Have Bashed Apoora
Buh Unintentionally!!!!!!!!!!!
N Im Sure I Sed Soz
N iF i Didnt Im Soory For That!!!!!!!!
I Seriosuly Didnt Know That Kinshuk Fan Will Do That!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honeslty Speakin Thye May Not Be A Fan Of Kinshuk!!
We Tru Kinshukianz Arnt Like That!!! dear friend  i don't think soo... and i don't think there is true and fake Mr.Mahajan fans... there will be only  Mr.mahajan's lovers as his  fans...
Agen Im Soz And Soz For Misunderdtanding You!!!!!
I Tend To Get Carried On!!
Wen There May Be Somehting Bad
I Dnt Read It Agen To Make Sure
I Jus Start Acussing!!!
Im Honeslty Soory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
N i Sorry From All Those People Who Bashed Aprrova ON His Profile And Bidaai!!
Thye May Not Be Soz Buh I Am S ayin It From Thier Behalf!
Edited by zee10 - 12 years ago