Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Saathiya 13th May Precap- She was asking for it!

Mountainbreeze7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In the precap of Saathiya: Rashi was complaining about hoe EVERYONE kept reminding her about the Huge phone bill from her calls to Urmilla from Switzerland to morta Bhabi, she went on talking about how everyone was acting as if she was some type of criminal when she really lives in this house and all anyone evr does is shout at her, She was being really annoying and arragont and Morta Bhabi (as usual) was listening to all the rubbish flowing out of Rashi's mouth, then behind her, Kokilla arrived walking towards  her and looking shocked, then shouts: Rashi! Rashi turns around in shock as Kokilla's face greets her, (beautiful, 😆 I'm really going to love the upcoming scene, but still, nothing new, still another Kokilla shout then she'll leave Rashi, glaring at her then going away, after that, Rashi will pull out her phone and call Urmilla, saying how that "Kaghiri" is a nucience and blah blah, and life goes onnn, but a new suprising change is that now they're going to IMPROVE Gopi's preformance infront of Ahem to make it seem over-whelming for him, and you know what? I think what Rashi said will come true, the bit where she said- but mummy, what if Ahem falls for all that she does? THEN what?! and Urmilla refuses, THEN and only THEN, will Gohem start...😍 I am waiting for thhhaaat dayyy... Edited by Mountainbreeze7 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

winter30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mountainbreeze7

I think what Rashi said will come true, the bit where she said- but mummy, what if Ahem falls for all that she does? THEN what?! and Urmilla refuses, THEN and only THEN, will Gohem start...

Totally agree I think their plan is going to back fire and  will actually bring Gopi and Ahem together.  Look at the sandook storyline , they thought they were going to  get family treasures and all they got was a statue. 😆
casualfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rashi had a red jewelry kindof box in had- I think she was playing Mota bhabi into feeling guilty by saying- I'll pay it with my jewelry or something..  Ek to chori - upar se seena jori ..This stunts work on Hetal but good Koki was there.
ladydivine thumbnail
Rashi will get away because her mother in law is a brainless creature who will say after 2 minutes of the argument, "Koi baat nehi hain beta, haar kissisay galatein hotay hain, ainda say ye maat karna"----the same lines she has been chewing without getting tired. Then there is Jiggar. He will also fall in his knees to pacify Rashi.
I agree with what all of  you think, I have have a REALLY strong feeling it could backfire, and Jigar might play up to Rashi to please her so that she won't get angry and we all know that ALL Hetel's going to do is listen, Ic an just picture it... Suddenly the door bell rings and Urmilla is standing outside then Rashi (to be a pain) will explain everything in front of everyone then Urmilla as Ladydivine said- would say ohhh,thats not a big problem,  everyone makes mistakes! Then Kokilla will say something tht willl shut Urmilla up, then walk away... it's the way of life i n their Mansion 🤔
ladydivine thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mountainbreeze7

I agree with what all of  you think, I have have a REALLY strong feeling it could backfire, and Jigar might play up to Rashi to please her so that she won't get angry and we all know that ALL Hetel's going to do is listen, Ic an just picture it... Suddenly the door bell rings and Urmilla is standing outside then Rashi (to be a pain) will explain everything in front of everyone then Urmilla as Ladydivine said- would say ohhh,thats not a big problem,  everyone makes mistakes! Then Kokilla will say something tht willl shut Urmilla up, then walk away... it's the way of life i n their Mansion 🤔

This serial is losing the glow. Its the same thing again and again. I am sure what Rashi did will be forgotten very soon and once again we have to bear her kalakaris. There is nothing more to expect anymore. 

This content was originally posted by: ladydivine

This serial is losing the glow. Its the same thing again and again. I am sure what Rashi did will be forgotten very soon and once again we have to bear her kalakaris. There is nothing more to expect anymore. 

I really agree with you, the CV's keep on tricking us into thinking THIS MIGHT BE THE MOMMENT she is CAUGHT! I mean, i REALLY REALLY thought when Ahem picked up the Phone and heard Urmilla saying WHat is going on at that house now?? He would listen while Urmilla slowly let out EVERYTHING and THEN realize Gopi was INOCCENT all along!   But no, he HAD to say something it's just too typical now, it'll be a big suprise if the CV'S actually DO bring tht day when we least expect it, the day when Rashi is caught, and Gohem starts...that is one impossible day...😕
ladydivine thumbnail
They don't even let Ahem speak. He is always a stone and whenever he opens his mouth he yells at Gopi. 

Okay, I understand that he doesn't like her. But they stayed in the same room and many times he had to be with her. Couldn't they have a single decent conversation with each other about their own lives??? He never found out why Gopi was uneducated. He never found out why she doesnt have self confidence. He never learned how she was punished by Urmi. He never saw Rashi being mean to her. But he does know that Jigar is lazy and that he loves Rashi a lot. And oh, he is psychic enough to understand his mother. But he becomes deaf, blind and crippled only when Gopi is around.
Edited by ladydivine - 12 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Heyy, i loved each and every bit of your post. Truly, well said.

I thought of the same when UrShi were arguing about the new GoHem barbadi plan.

And ditto, I'm waiting for the day Rashi gets kicked out of MM back to Rajkot and GoHem lead their own way proudly!
This content was originally posted by: -Sonia-xx

Heyy, i loved each and every bit of your post. Truly, well said.

I thought of the same when UrShi were arguing about the new GoHem barbadi plan.

And ditto, I'm waiting for the day Rashi gets kicked out of MM back to Rajkot and GoHem lead their own way proudly!

Thank you! 😃