Lux Dance ke Superstars

Dsir/Rutu ne jahan haath daala wahan faad daala

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Kya performance tha!! I think this performance totally deserved an entire thread for appreciation so here I am...

I think easily the best duet on DKS so far! Chotte chotte steps mein khuda dikha 😳

I posted this in other thread and pasting it again here: 

One of the MOST spectacular performance on stage...divinity written in every single step. 👏 One more performance to add in D-sir's masterpieces list...

Ruturaj has shown SO MUCH improvement since DID LM...I don't understand how that boy wasn't in top 4! well actually I do, it would be D'virus domination in top 4 then...but dance-wise this boy deserved alot more than he achieved. Sahi mein he's a dharmesh sir in the making...

and yes guys, Dharmesh sir himself, Rahul Shetty and his friend Paul choreographed it 😊

Expressions, beat sense, choreography, execution...everything top class...
Thats what I call a chumeshvari, fultoo-fatak, sanda babada, cracking, stupendo fantabulously fantastical performance 👏
Edited by Mihirism - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

"Rutu, paant mein haath mat daal* 😆 (i just remembered this) LOL

He choreographed it? That will make this performance even more precious! 😃

I've yet to watch this performance, and im soo souped! I'm trying to resist watching it online, cause I want to watch it nice and clean on TV aaich! 😆 I think my virus level is increasing.
LeadNitrate thumbnail
lol D sir using such songs and making such amazing dances,  that they force me to listen and love songs i would have never put on my playlist
i never paid any interest to this guzaarish song, and now i am  composing steps on it.😆
luv2dance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tannistha

lol D sir using such songs and making such amazing dances,  that they force me to listen and love songs i would have never put on my playlist

i never paid any interest to this guzaarish song, and now i am  composing steps on it.😆

really choreographing?? Thats the spirit I say👍🏼 you still online? I thought you might have gone to sleep by now 😉
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv2dance

really choreographing?? Thats the spirit I say👍🏼 you still online? I thought you might have gone to sleep by now 😉

no just logged off from facebook, too many people bugged me, can't listen to music peacefully

no man, nothing like that sort, i have a headphone with a long chord and i just put some random music and pratise steps, thats it 😆
luv2dance thumbnail

no just logged off from facebook, too many people bugged me, can't listen to music peacefully

no man, nothing like that sort, i have a headphone with a long chord and i just put some random music and pratise steps, thats it 😆

Atleast you are trying something. I only dream 😆  
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Atleast you are trying something. I only dream 😆  

oh i dreamt a lot and then took dr Kalam's words to heart and decided to translate dreams to thought and finally seeing some actions nowadays😆
luv2dance thumbnail

oh i dreamt a lot and then took dr Kalam's words to heart and decided to translate dreams to thought and finally seeing some actions nowadays😆

Thats why I think you are too motivated and full of dedication 😉  
luv2dance thumbnail
SORRY Mihir 😛 We will stop our chatting and let this thread be an appreciation thread for D-Rutu dance 😃 Maafi chahte hai 😆
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Thats why I think you are too motivated and full of dedication 😉  

Thank you, i love compliments :D😃