Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Torn apart..how long? (Page 6)

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

I knw! i think i used to watch it too, my mom used to watch kasauti! but then i was neva realli into those to be honest, one even single week the leads were allowed to have some happiness! Dead EK played so much with tradition of marriage and spoilt it so much! marriage doesnt mean anything in those shows to be honest... Ouch
Only shows I loved were Khichdi cauz it made me laugh instead of giving me the tension LOL! and baa,bahu aur baby! currently its only SGP Smile

U r like me. I used to watch Saans bhi kabhi but then I stopped watching after Ketki Desai left... Around that time shown went down the drain and other shows I watch were Khichdi  & Baa bahu ... They were far more sensible than EK Serials. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.G

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

I knw! i think i used to watch it too, my mom used to watch kasauti! but then i was neva realli into those to be honest, one even single week the leads were allowed to have some happiness! Dead EK played so much with tradition of marriage and spoilt it so much! marriage doesnt mean anything in those shows to be honest... Ouch
Only shows I loved were Khichdi cauz it made me laugh instead of giving me the tension LOL! and baa,bahu aur baby! currently its only SGP Smile

U r like me. I used to watch Saans bhi kabhi but then I stopped watching after Ketki Desai left... Around that time shown went down the drain and other shows I watch were Khichdi  & Baa bahu ... They were far more sensible than EK Serials. 
great minds think alike! Wink
i think people watch tv shows to relax themselves out of their already stressful life.. lekin EK shows they add on to those stesses in life.. how the hell do you think the saas bahu drama will help in alleviating the tension! Wacko worst thing is it's manipulating the thinking of people i think.. People learn more from what they see, and seeing such shows everyday is def gonna have bad effect on their mindset Ouch

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 15 May 2011 at 11:03pm
tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Keenu ji I am amazed that u have so much time to play cricket, study, watch soaps, party, SGP IF(all the timeLOL), FB n what not...Itna time kahan se milta hai yaar...
I need to learn time management from you I guess. 
Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejeshec

Keenu ji I am amazed that u have so much time to play cricket, study, watch soaps, party, SGP IF(all the timeLOL), FB n what not...Itna time kahan se milta hai yaar...
I need to learn time management from you I guess. 
Tejesh when u have so many things happening in life, you learn how to manage time well! atleast tht's wht cricket has taught me Wink! i do have timeset for each thing haha! Fb is prolly the most visited site for me since i have heaps of friends out there LOL! i m more of fbian than IF person Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendtejeshec

sushma_01 Groupbie
sushma_01
sushma_01

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged

I knw! i think i used to watch it too, my mom used to watch kasauti! but then i was neva realli into those to be honest, not even single week the leads were allowed to have some happiness! Dead EK played so much with tradition of marriage and spoilt it so much! marriage doesnt mean anything in those shows to be honest... Ouch

Yes Keenu, ur right, in EK's dictionary marriage was a huge joke! Nevertheless there would be dialogues like 'Pati patni ka rishta bahut nazook hota hain, blah blah!!' I once saw a Koffee with Karan prg in which EK was the guest and she simply said she wasn't showing any OTT negativity and she also added that what she shows in her serials happen in real life too!! ROTFL.. LOL 
I loved watching Khichidi, Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai and Baa bahu aur baby. Right now SGP is the only show I watch.

Keenu.G

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by netri

[QUOTE=--Keenu.Gill---]
great minds think alike! Wink
i think people watch tv shows to relax themselves out of their already stressful life.. lekin EK shows they add on to those stesses in life.. how the hell do you think the saas bahu drama will help in alleviating the tension! Wacko worst thing is it's manipulating the thinking of people i think.. People learn more from what they see, and seeing such shows everyday is def gonna have bad effect on their mindset Ouch

Thats what I think Keenu. Too much vindictiveness is surely bad influence on the audience as I know that some people actually take it seriously! People love to watch sadistic, manipulative and cunning shows. It's beyond me why they would even consider it!!Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Keenu.GShadowImbueGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Di I tell U wat Influence Kekta Aunty's show Have On meLOL...Wenever I have to beat my Siblings I alwaysss use "Dhum Tana Na" Tune ...Obvious in My Mind LOL...Also I think How to Beat my siblings in my Mind... Manipulating u Know...Wid That Tune Only LOL...I love Kekta aunty Embarrassed ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShadowImbuetejeshec

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Di I tell U wat Influence Kekta Aunty's show Have On meLOL...Wenever I have to beat my Siblings I alwaysss use "Dhum Tana Na" Tune ...Obvious in My Mind LOL...Also I think How to Beat my siblings in my Mind... Manipulating u Know...Wid That Tune Only LOL...I love Kekta aunty Embarrassed ROFL

Hahaa. LOL LOLThats exactly what I mean. Those serials have bad influence!! Your poor siblings. Big smile

GurpreetD

Go to top