Y U smiling Di while saying that ???๐Ÿ˜†...U r so Wicked Di ๐Ÿ˜†

You know, I can be wicked sometimes!!๐Ÿ˜‰
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

You know, I can be wicked sometimes!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Thats Good for ur Health BTW ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿคฃ

P.s. Forgive me Di for Today...I m in Mood to do Masti ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sheemu, wonderful post. I need to catch up on the last three episodes, will comment after that ๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by firefly99

Wonderfully expressed journey๐Ÿ‘ Sushaan had what a beautiful journey so far from how the extraordinary people fell in for each other and had an extraordinary lovestory๐Ÿ˜ณ and how there love get deeper with all the happiness and hardships ahead as hardships makes a relation  more stronger without them we would live a monotonous life as we will have no imp. for happiness anymore so hopefully there relation will get even more deeper๐Ÿ˜›Now on Kekta mai's serials I even watched few(almost all) of them๐Ÿ˜† all were almost same in terms of storyline but the most common thing I must say all her serials had was they started off really well gained TRP's and than became unbearable and ended like a big flop๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

Thankyou dear (may I know your name please?). You are right, Sushaan's journey is truly beautiful, I find it very unique which is why  I am addicted!! I want to see how they deal with this track in SGP because in OBS, majority of it was terrible. Hated it. So far they've shown Suhana's emotions very well and Ragini is well Raginistic but we have a long way to go yet before Suhana brings back his memory. He will fall in love and will dream about Suhana but he won't know why until he gets a hit in the head๐Ÿ˜‰
BT serials for me are too much, I avoid them like a plague as you said most of them start well and within weeks they become seriously distorted!!
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Thats Good for ur Health BTW ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿคฃ

P.s. Forgive me Di for Today...I m in Mood to do Masti ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ha ha.๐Ÿ˜†Oh that okay bhai, you can do all the masti you like!๐Ÿ˜‰