India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Torn apart..how long? (Page 5)

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post sheemU di!! Clap i think you opened up a topic after several days!! Embarrassed i just got time to read it this post.. Wink

you pretty much summed up everything...how Suhana changed her lifestyle for her beloved and how ishaan changed for Suhana... all because of pure love! Heart and this love is the only thing keeping them together...and in the end, only love will win and we'll get our cute sushaan pair back.  Embarrassed

i wish CVs had waited for couple of episodes before bringing in amnesia Ouch  

once again, great post sheemU di, you are a wonderful and a gifted writer! Tongue

Edited by Feefi - 14 May 2011 at 6:42pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radpat25mjtruelegend111192iViewsAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

Wonderful post sheemU di!! Clap i think you opened up a topic after several days!! Embarrassed i just got time to read it this post.. Wink

you pretty much summed up everything...how Suhana changed her lifestyle for her beloved and how ishaan changed for Suhana... all because of pure love! Heart and this love is the only thing keeping them together...and in the end, only love will win and we'll get our cute sushaan pair back.  Embarrassed

i wish CVs had waited for couple of episodes before bringing in amnesia Ouch  

once again, great post sheemU di, you are a wonderful and a gifted writer! Tongue

Feefi!!!! HI!!!Big smile

Yes it has been a few days. I was very busy and couldn't come on IF. Anyways thankyou so much for liking my post. I really appreciate your kind words. Hug
Sushaan's deep love is what will keep them together, inshallah we'll see them together soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashis

sushma_01 Groupbie
sushma_01
sushma_01

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Very nice post Sheemu di. Loved the way you have written it!!
After reading your post I watched the last part of thursday and the initial parts of friday's episode again just to see Ragini's Raginistic performance!! Tongue She is doing such a fine and fab job of potraying Suhana's helplessness and frustration.

mjtruelegend

sushma_01 Groupbie
sushma_01
sushma_01

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by netri

Kasauti Zindagi Ki started off well then went down the drain. Too many marriages, too many conspiracies, turned Dead like most of the BT dramas. When they 1st started with Kyunki and Khahani Ghar Ghar Ki and Kumkum, I used to watch them regularly. Then I stopped as all of them became too much of EVERYTHING. Dead Dead
Dead
I used to watch Saas bhi kabhi then I stopped watching all together ...  EK series have all the ... M lost for word. Sanskaro ko to aag laga deti hain ... Ouch

I know tell me about it!!Dead Horrible horrible. DeadAnyways I took a banwas from tele serials for a good few years until Baa bahu aur baby came along. They stopped that too. Then there was Radha Ki betiyan, which was lovely, that stopped as well. Its seemed all the ones I liked stopped and all the others carried on and on. Now I only watch SGP and when it ends, it will be hard to watch anything else as I don't think any others can be like SGP.

Same here!! I started off watching most K soaps and then left all of them midway since they was way too much bakwas with each character getting married 3 or 4 times and then take 20 yr leaps. Infact I was a fan of Anurag-Prerna, they had such good chemistry, but then it became very monotonous. I loved Baa Bahu Baby tho! It was a very nice show and loved Gattu's character.
Coming to Gattu, did any of you feel Ishaan said ' Woh mujhse shirt utharwa rahi thi' in the hospital in true Gattu style? I was so reminded of Gattu when Ishaan said those lines.
Here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiTm9bD_NCU.
From  02:57 to 03:00.

iViews

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushma_01

Very nice post Sheemu di. Loved the way you have written it!!
After reading your post I watched the last part of thursday and the initial parts of friday's episode again just to see Ragini's Raginistic performance!! Tongue She is doing such a fine and fab job of potraying Suhana's helplessness and frustration.

Thankyou Sushma.Hug It's really nice when people like yourself are so complimentry. Very encouraging.Big smile

That last scene on Thursday and the 1st one of Friday is truly Ragini's best perfomance so far. It was so well done, all the layers of her emotions were so evident - it totally Raginistic.ClapClap Falling in love with her again!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01iViews

sushma_01 Groupbie
sushma_01
sushma_01

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

[
Thankyou Sushma.Hug It's really nice when people like yourself are so complimentry. Very encouraging.Big smile
That last scene on Thursday and the 1st one of Friday is truly Ragini's best perfomance so far. It was so well done, all the layers of her emotions were so evident - it totally Raginistic.ClapClap Falling in love with her again!!

True! We all can't help falling in love with Ragini and her performance. I personally felt that her performance reached the peak in her confession scene. It went from anger to sadness (when Meeti asked her not to leave) to being stubborn with her dad and then the feeling of being cornered when she ran out of options or names rather! LOL  LOL  And she kept looking at Ishaan all along! Simply superb!!
All this said and done I am sure we would rave about her portrayal of Suhana in the coming episodes too. Infact we should start looking for a new word to replace Raginistic! Embarrassed

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushma_01

Kasauti Zindagi Ki started off well then went down the drain. Too many marriages, too many conspiracies, turned Dead like most of the BT dramas. When they 1st started with Kyunki and Khahani Ghar Ghar Ki and Kumkum, I used to watch them regularly. Then I stopped as all of them became too much of EVERYTHING. Dead Dead
Dead
I used to watch Saas bhi kabhi then I stopped watching all together ...  EK series have all the ... M lost for word. Sanskaro ko to aag laga deti hain ... Ouch

I know tell me about it!!Dead Horrible horrible. DeadAnyways I took a banwas from tele serials for a good few years until Baa bahu aur baby came along. They stopped that too. Then there was Radha Ki betiyan, which was lovely, that stopped as well. Its seemed all the ones I liked stopped and all the others carried on and on. Now I only watch SGP and when it ends, it will be hard to watch anything else as I don't think any others can be like SGP.

Same here!! I started off watching most K soaps and then left all of them midway since they was way too much bakwas with each character getting married 3 or 4 times and then take 20 yr leaps. Infact I was a fan of Anurag-Prerna, they had such good chemistry, but then it became very monotonous. I loved Baa Bahu Baby tho! It was a very nice show and loved Gattu's character.
Coming to Gattu, did any of you feel Ishaan said ' Woh mujhse shirt utharwa rahi thi' in the hospital in true Gattu style? I was so reminded of Gattu when Ishaan said those lines.
Here is the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiTm9bD_NCU.
From  02:57 to 03:00.

You know although I used to watch those K serials at the beginning because everybody did and so i thought I should too. After a  month or 2 each one of them became so vindictive and maunpilative that I stopped but so I never actually became a fan of any of them but my parents still watch them and my aunty is an addict. I fail to understand their appeal.Confused Nowadays I only watch SGP, I tried to watch a couple of others but 5-10 minutes into the programme and I'd already had enough.Ouch They are awful. Even though SGP goes through some terrible episodes, they are still better than the others. Honestly before SGP I have never in my life have been so passionate about a Indian Tele serial. Its sounds so sillY but its true and I am proud to be an SGPian.Big smile

Yes I too used to love Baa Bahu aur baby. I used love Leela, Praveena and Meenaxi's scenes. They were brilliant. Of course Gattu was a lovely character, Devan Bhojani is an amazing actor. Yes there are similarities in their portrayal in that scene. Jay was a part of it too so he may have been inspired by Gattu.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01Keenu.G

Keenu.G IF-Rockerz
Keenu.G
Keenu.G

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Dead

I knw! i think i used to watch it too, my mom used to watch kasauti! but then i was neva realli into those to be honest, not even single week the leads were allowed to have some happiness! Dead EK played so much with tradition of marriage and spoilt it so much! marriage doesnt mean anything in those shows to be honest... Ouch
Only shows I loved were Khichdi cauz it made me laugh instead of giving me the tension LOL! and baa,bahu aur baby! currently its only SGP Smile

Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 15 May 2011 at 11:02pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sushma_01mjtruelegendiViews

Go to top