mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

very nicely summarized sheemu di Clap 
this is wht i meant when i said tht i missed reading ur post Tongue
@netri ROFL EK influence everywhere ishika pregnant?! LOL
The NAME giving ceremony is something out of my understanding, doesnt make any sense correct me if im wrong! 
Its weird how bros are still in their humor sense... mayb they are confused as well as to wht should they do per the situation, but seriously doesnt looks like it to me! 
I havent seen the elders of the home Ermm! So many things jus Wacko
I think i m jus gonna watch the show and ignore those stupid bits tht i dun understand! LOL

Thankyou Keenu dear. It so nice of you say so, very encouraging.Big smile

You are right there are many things that really doesn't make sense in way, but for some reason they still have to show it!! Ridiculous!! I guess we haveto just ignore it to maintain sanity.

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sharan13

amazingly written !! beautifull ! :)

Thankyou SharanBig smile
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
I will get back on this, but good post Sheemu. Nets "Hamaray tumharay khayalaat kitnay miltay jultay hain" , I couldn't agree more , bring Sid now, an see the magic, Sid messing with Suhana that Ishaan forgot you , cone back to me, and at the same time Sid line marooing Ishika, a fight between Naand Bhabi. Way way TRP ke barish , ( by the way a very rubbish idea in my personal view , I am sure Sgp won't go that far for TRP)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegendiViewsAshisGurpreetD

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Yes yes they should bring in Sid!! I really want to see Suhana and Ishika bonding. In OBS there were some really nice parts to their scenes. Yes there was little tension from Ishika's side but all that subsided as she found out the truth about Sid. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshisGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Yes yes they should bring in Sid!! I really want to see Suhana and Ishika bonding. In OBS there were some really nice parts to their scenes. Yes there was little tension from Ishika's side but all that subsided as she found out the truth about Sid. 

Di another QuestionEmbarrassed...Wen did Sid came Bak from his Banwas ??LOL

mjtruelegendAshis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
SPOILER -again

I don't know why exactly they've skipped his parts in SGP. He was supposed to be there way back. He started to stalk Lolita and then began to woo Ishika in order to get to Lolita. Lolita found out that Ishika likes Sid and she told her to stay from him because he is not a good man. Ishika became agnry at Lolita and still kept in touch with Sid. It was only when Lolita had the brain surgery that Ishika saw the real Sid. Sid came to the hospital and and apologised to Lolita for hurting her and he wished things were different. Ishika heard them both talking to each other and realised that Lolita was trying to protect her so her love and respect for Lolita grew tenfold. Later Lolita did tell Ishika what she went through (without taking Sid's name) because Ishika too felt cheated but Sid because he was still in love with Lolita. Lolita told Ishika that for her, true love is Ishaan and one day Ishika too will find true love. Lolita and Ishika shared a wonderful heart-to-heart scene and their bonding was lovely, just like sisters.
Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

diya09111192_ProcrastinatorFeefiiViewsAshisGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Ohhh Thanks for Letting me Know ...Again...the whole story DiLOL

Donno wats Happening in SGP...They are escaping some Important Tracks/scenes...

BTW I feel the girl playing Ishika is Lil immature...So I think Sid story may not be shown nd also Boy playing Sid has got another serial so he may not be bak nowOuch 

mjtruelegendiViews

Diivi Senior Member
Diivi
Diivi

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
@mjtruelegend...   grt postThumbs Up...

its really horrible to see thm apartBroken Heart...n with such awsome expressions by suhanaHug,we all can feel d pain shez goin thruStern Smile..jay is also doin gudThumbs Up,as he is back to his typical-ishaan behaviourGeek...
whn suhana's possesions wr removd frm ishaan's room n at last suhana remembered their good momentsErmm,it ffelt like it had bn such a looong time we saw thm togethrDisapprove...its really hard to see suhana's painCryCry...

the CVs hav done d track sensibly until nowClapClapClap...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

Go to top