Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Yes yes they should bring in Sid!! I really want to see Suhana and Ishika bonding. In OBS there were some really nice parts to their scenes. Yes there was little tension from Ishika's side but all that subsided as she found out the truth about Sid. 

Di another Question😳...Wen did Sid came Bak from his Banwas ??😆
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SPOILER -again

I don't know why exactly they've skipped his parts in SGP. He was supposed to be there way back. He started to stalk Lolita and then began to woo Ishika in order to get to Lolita. Lolita found out that Ishika likes Sid and she told her to stay from him because he is not a good man. Ishika became agnry at Lolita and still kept in touch with Sid. It was only when Lolita had the brain surgery that Ishika saw the real Sid. Sid came to the hospital and and apologised to Lolita for hurting her and he wished things were different. Ishika heard them both talking to each other and realised that Lolita was trying to protect her so her love and respect for Lolita grew tenfold. Later Lolita did tell Ishika what she went through (without taking Sid's name) because Ishika too felt cheated but Sid because he was still in love with Lolita. Lolita told Ishika that for her, true love is Ishaan and one day Ishika too will find true love. Lolita and Ishika shared a wonderful heart-to-heart scene and their bonding was lovely, just like sisters.
😃
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohhh Thanks for Letting me Know ...Again...the whole story Di😆

Donno wats Happening in SGP...They are escaping some Important Tracks/scenes...

BTW I feel the girl playing Ishika is Lil immature...So I think Sid story may not be shown nd also Boy playing Sid has got another serial so he may not be bak now 
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@mjtruelegend...   grt post👍🏼...

its really horrible to see thm apart🥺...n with such awsome expressions by suhana🤗,we all can feel d pain shez goin thru😳..jay is also doin gud👍🏼,as he is back to his typical-ishaan behaviour🤓...
whn suhana's possesions wr removd frm ishaan's room n at last suhana remembered their good moments🤔,it ffelt like it had bn such a looong time we saw thm togethr😒...its really hard to see suhana's pain😭😭...

the CVs hav done d track sensibly until now👏👏👏...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Wow Sheemu...u have summarized the journey of SGP till now so well 👏 and i swear...its such an irony of destiny..that the person Ishu was dying to impress n win over...aka suhana..is the only person he forgot...and that too after she changed herself so much...!!

But then as its said...'If ur love is true..set it free...if its urs..it shall return back to u..!!' 

and inshallah...very soon... Sushaan's love will be back in their life 😍

Hey Tanu, thankyou sweetheart for your compliment.😃 So sweet of you. Yes its so true, real & true love always comes back to you, no matter what happens. I am so looking forward to the day when Ishaan will remember everything but I know we have a long way to go yet!!

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

very nicely summarized sheemu di 👏 

this is wht i meant when i said tht i missed reading ur post 😛! 
@netri 🤣 EK influence everywhere ishika pregnant?! 😆! 
The NAME giving ceremony is something out of my understanding, doesnt make any sense correct me if im wrong! 
Its weird how bros are still in their humor sense... mayb they are confused as well as to wht should they do per the situation, but seriously doesnt looks like it to me! 
I havent seen the elders of the home 🤔! So many things jus 
I think i m jus gonna watch the show and ignore those stupid bits tht i dun understand! 😆! 

@ red... Remind me if I m wrong... One of the EK series Kasauti Zindgi ki... Lead actress had the baby that way so I don't know Y I remember that but It was a hit serial ... Tell me if I m wrong...😉  😆
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Kasauti Zindagi Ki started off well then went down the drain. Too many marriages, too many conspiracies, turned 🤢 like most of the BT dramas. When they 1st started with Kyunki and Khahani Ghar Ghar Ki and Kumkum, I used to watch them regularly. Then I stopped as all of them became too much of EVERYTHING. 🤢 🤢
🤢
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

I will get back on this, but good post Sheemu. Nets "Hamaray tumharay khayalaat kitnay miltay jultay hain" , I couldn't agree more , bring Sid now, an see the magic, Sid messing with Suhana that Ishaan forgot you , cone back to me, and at the same time Sid line marooing Ishika, a fight between Naand Bhabi. Way way TRP ke barish , ( by the way a very rubbish idea in my personal view , I am sure Sgp won't go that far for TRP)

Sachchi Di... Aisa ho to Aaapke muh main Ghee Sakkar... 😆🤣🤣🤣 TRP barish V r the only ones writing messed up stories... by the way... but sach main aabhi agar Sid aa jaye toh char chand lag jaye... Socho Ishaan don't remember Suhana , Sid ke panje main phasi Ishika aur Age dekhi ye Kya Suhana Ishika ko Sid ke chungal se bacha paye gi ??? 🤣🤣🤣 TRP TRP ... Are Pura TRP meter tod de aisi TRP milegi...😆
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Kasauti Zindagi Ki started off well then went down the drain. Too many marriages, too many conspiracies, turned 🤢 like most of the BT dramas. When they 1st started with Kyunki and Khahani Ghar Ghar Ki and Kumkum, I used to watch them regularly. Then I stopped as all of them became too much of EVERYTHING. 🤢 🤢
🤢

I used to watch Saas bhi kabhi then I stopped watching all together ...  EK series have all the ... M lost for word. Sanskaro ko to aag laga deti hain ... 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

I used to watch Saas bhi kabhi then I stopped watching all together ...  EK series have all the ... M lost for word. Sanskaro ko to aag laga deti hain ... 

I know tell me about it!!🤢 Horrible horrible. 🤢Anyways I took a banwas from tele serials for a good few years until Baa bahu aur baby came along. They stopped that too. Then there was Radha Ki betiyan, which was lovely, that stopped as well. Its seemed all the ones I liked stopped and all the others carried on and on. Now I only watch SGP and when it ends, it will be hard to watch anything else as I don't think any others can be like SGP.