Torn apart..how long? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Can U Plzzz Tell me Y she Dressed up Like that ??πŸ˜ƒ

Do Put Spoiler Plzzz...If U feel Like telling meπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

SPOILER...Ishaan told Lolita about his dream and how he wants to have a wife who dresses like a traditional bengali bou. So Lolita dressed up like that to woo him. I could understand her dressing up like that in OBS as its based in Kolkata but I don't get why Suhana is dressed like a bengali bou?πŸ˜•

By the way Rubal, did you like my post?

Looo...Cvs Copy Karta Karta Yeh Bhi Bhul Gaya SGP is based in Delhi nt KolkataπŸ˜†

BTW Thanks for the spoiler DiπŸ˜‰...Nd I havent read Ur Post Yet...Busy Catching Up Old Posts as I wasnt here from two Dayzzz But will read Urs Too Today for sureπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Rubaldhillon - 12 years ago
very nicely summarized sheemu di πŸ‘ 
this is wht i meant when i said tht i missed reading ur post πŸ˜›! 
@netri πŸ€£ EK influence everywhere ishika pregnant?! πŸ˜†! 
The NAME giving ceremony is something out of my understanding, doesnt make any sense correct me if im wrong! 
Its weird how bros are still in their humor sense... mayb they are confused as well as to wht should they do per the situation, but seriously doesnt looks like it to me! 
I havent seen the elders of the home πŸ€”! So many things jus 
I think i m jus gonna watch the show and ignore those stupid bits tht i dun understand! πŸ˜†! 
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
@sheemu di i guess CVs are confused πŸ˜†! they forgot SGP is delhi based not kolkata πŸ˜†! 
Thanks for spoiler btw! πŸ˜Š
Edited by --Keenu.Gill--- - 12 years ago
amazingly written !! beautifull ! :)

Wow Sheemu...u have summarized the journey of SGP till now so well πŸ‘ and i swear...its such an irony of destiny..that the person Ishu was dying to impress n win over...aka suhana..is the only person he forgot...and that too after she changed herself so much...!!

But then as its said...'If ur love is true..set it free...if its urs..it shall return back to u..!!' 

and inshallah...very soon... Sushaan's love will be back in their life πŸ˜
Originally posted by --Keenu.Gill---

very nicely summarized sheemu di πŸ‘ 
this is wht i meant when i said tht i missed reading ur post πŸ˜›! 
@netri πŸ€£ EK influence everywhere ishika pregnant?! πŸ˜†! 
The NAME giving ceremony is something out of my understanding, doesnt make any sense correct me if im wrong! 
Its weird how bros are still in their humor sense... mayb they are confused as well as to wht should they do per the situation, but seriously doesnt looks like it to me! 
I havent seen the elders of the home πŸ€”! So many things jus 
I think i m jus gonna watch the show and ignore those stupid bits tht i dun understand! πŸ˜†! 

Thankyou Keenu dear. It so nice of you say so, very encouraging.πŸ˜ƒ

You are right there are many things that really doesn't make sense in way, but for some reason they still have to show it!! Ridiculous!! I guess we haveto just ignore it to maintain sanity.

Originally posted by Sharan13

amazingly written !! beautifull ! :)

Thankyou SharanπŸ˜ƒ
I will get back on this, but good post Sheemu. Nets "Hamaray tumharay khayalaat kitnay miltay jultay hain" , I couldn't agree more , bring Sid now, an see the magic, Sid messing with Suhana that Ishaan forgot you , cone back to me, and at the same time Sid line marooing Ishika, a fight between Naand Bhabi. Way way TRP ke barish , ( by the way a very rubbish idea in my personal view , I am sure Sgp won't go that far for TRP)
Yes yes they should bring in Sid!! I really want to see Suhana and Ishika bonding. In OBS there were some really nice parts to their scenes. Yes there was little tension from Ishika's side but all that subsided as she found out the truth about Sid.