Sasural Genda Phool

Torn apart..how long?

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ishaan and Suhana, an unlikely couple. They are like chalk and cheese and yet destiny brought them together. 😍Both of their childhood, upbringing, lifestyle, personalities, habbits are so different that its difficult to imagine how they ever managed to get along. As they say whatever is meant to happen will happen regardless of what one wants.

Their marriage is extraodinary and their love story is even more extraordinary.😍

It so captivating to see how this very ordinary, middle-classed and simple Ishaan wooed the rich, spoilt and classy Suhana. It started off on a harsh note of rejection. Suhana at first didn't accept Ishaan as a husband because he was not what she wanted. Her "ideal" husband was supposed to be handsome, rich and smart! Ishaan was of course crushed by her reproval. It was as if fate was mocking him on a night that was supposed to be magical. How cruel his destiny seemed.

However, things were not so bad as Suhana did stay with him and soon they became close friends. She saw that even though she did not accept the marriage, Ishaan was still being so kind, friendly and thoughtful towards Suhana and her needs. She realised what good man he is and what a loving family he has. Ishaan of course has fallen in love with her as she is so beautiful, witty, smart and has a heart of gold. Slowly Suhana too started to love this simpleton, for he is always so caring and understanding. Her love changed him, Ishaan became a new man
and he gave his appearance more importance because of Suhana's presence in his life. She changed his whole wardrobe so that her Ishaan can look smart and handsome.

Unfortunately, nothing ever always goes well. Happiness is shortlived and is always followed by darkness. Ishaan and Suhana went through many upheavals, had some relief but then again, it didn't last long because an accident changed everything. It left a terrrible side effect. The adoring and affectionate husband, Ishaan couldn't remember his wife anymore. πŸ˜’

For Suhana who has sacrificed so much for him, she changed her habbits and entire lifestyle to be able to fit into his world and now Ishaan says
she does not belong to his world. How merciless!!!She has become a stranger for him. Knowing the harsh reality and being able to accept it is a matter of enormous courage and great emotional strength. No wife can ever tolerate that her husband thinks of her as an "ajnabee". πŸ˜•

Of course Suhana still loves Ishaan and even though he doesn't recognise her, it doesn't change the fact that she is still his wife and he is still her husband. Life has separated them but her feelings are ever present. Even though she can't go close to him, seeing him in front of her eyes is comforting. Being able to watch him from a distance is enough for her to carry on but its heart breaking when Suhana said "main dur se dekhungi"
😭The love she has for him is so effortlessly conveyed through her tearful eyes and her facial expressions are so evident of the anguish she is in. She runs to see him but he does't respond. She waites patiently for him to speak to her, to call her "Suhana" but he doesn't acknowledge. She is so eager for his loving gaze but he doesn't even look at her!!😭 So how long will she have to wait for that moment?

How can she live without her Ishaan? How can God be so unkind? How could he forget? Why can't she continue her marital bliss? If only one could answer those important questions.

It seems terribly unfair how this loving and adorable couple have been torn apart by the events of their lives. This indeed is a grave and trying phase for Suhana, she has to cross many hurdles and overcome every weakness to bring her old Ishaan back.
It remains to be seen how she will endure the pain of separation and how long it'll take for Ishaan to call out for his Suhana.
Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nicely written... πŸ‘ U summarized all the points very well . Life is not fair . While Suhaana had to go though the complete change in her life Style , Ishaan had to go through Complete rejection...I don't know  who got the better end of the deal... The both have to learn a lot and Prove their love for each other ... but they r the fictional characters and people love to see them suffer , as it gives them more TRP.  V have to endure their separation little longer . 

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Nicely written... πŸ‘ U summarized all the points very well . Life is not fair . While Suhaana had to go though the complete change in her life Style , Ishaan had to go through Complete rejection...I don't know  who got the better end of the deal... The both have to learn a lot and Prove their love for each other ... but they r the fictional characters and people love to see them suffer , as it gives them more TRP.  V have to endure their separation little longer . 

Thankyou Netri. I caught up!! Thursdays episode was lovely. I am loving Suhana more and more and Ragini is getting better every day, loved her acting. They are portraying Suhana's emotions really well and I am pleased to see more of Suhana/BM scenes in part as this was missing in OBS.

About the TRP? Well I never understood what works with the public. When there are sensible & beautiful moments, the TRP's go down and when they show rubbhish, they go up. Why?πŸ˜•

iViews thumbnail

I don't either ... πŸ˜‰  I guess EK has changed people's mind... Now they don't the simple and loving stories, Now a days they want all the messed up ones...πŸ˜† I 'll tell U if they show next track as Ishika is Pregers... V'll  get sky high TRPs... πŸ˜•   πŸ˜†
Edited by netri - 12 years ago
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Ishika pregnant?????? OMG!! chi chi chi chi Netri, how could you say that yaar? 
iViews thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Ishika pregnant?????? OMG!! chi chi chi chi Netri, how could you say that yaar? 

Just Kidding Yaaar... But trust me I don't want that either... It's just the point that People like messed up stories... SP wants TRP right How they r going to get it... If they torture Suhaana , More TRP . If Ishaan Slap Suhana , More TRP . If Rajni -Disha makes hideous plans against Suhana , More TRP .Tell me what's wrong in this picture.  Any of these stories r likable not to me ... V r educated people and V r above all these in real life so Y V want to spend time watching this worthless crappy stories... Tell me today Suhana turned into SKT (Shashi Kala Talwar) R U happy with the name... Useless Comedy .
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Shashikala? YUCK!! HORRIBLE. 🀒🀒They could've chosen another name but of course they had to use this one. 😑In OBS, there was only a small change in the name, instead of Lolita, she became Lotika.
iViews thumbnail

Shashikala? YUCK!! HORRIBLE. 🀒🀒They could've chosen another name but of course they had to use this one. 😑In OBS, there was only a small change in the name, instead of Lolita, she became Lotika.

I thought They r going to do the same here... Suhana to Suhani or saloni or something like that
mjtruelegend thumbnail
I know, never mind about the name, did you see the precap? Suhana is looking so different na? This is very soon in SGP, it came later in OBS. Not sure why they brought it forward! πŸ˜•
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I know, never mind about the name, did you see the precap? Suhana is looking so different na? This is very soon in SGP, it came later in OBS. Not sure why they brought it forward! πŸ˜•

Can U Plzzz Tell me Y she Dressed up Like that ??πŸ˜ƒ

Do Put Spoiler Plzzz...If U feel Like telling meπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†