Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Gautam Hegde no more screenplay writer of geet-FB

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh no guys😲😭

I found Gautam's post..he was doing the amazing screenplay till yesterday's episode..maybe that is why we got that dull precap and that dialogue today..sooo sad :((😭

Gautam Hegde
...With tonight's episode, my short stint with Geet comes to an end. Enjoyed being part of probably one of the memorable romances in the Indian TV history. Thanks for the love and support to everyone. Cheers!
Yesterday at 12:02pm

Omg I cant believe it! Why does the stupid PH have to change screenplay writers so much! He was so good! I dun understand their minds..
ab kon ayega bhai😕

Edited by luv_harshad - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoNeLy..GaL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
But wat was the reason?
Y they keep on changing ?
Originally posted by: lonely.gal

But wat was the reason?
Y they keep on changing ?

He said some questions can't be answered and said this is one of them
Idk..but if it is the PH then they sure have lost their minds to take out someone so talented.
And changing writers so much affects the show..
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
so he's not written the SR scene.....so many story & screenplay writers have come & gone in this show...🤔

thanks for sharing the news.
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Thanks for sharing...why does the PH have to change something which is being so well received by the audience...it seems whenever there is someone doing good work, or GHSP is running smoothly...some change is done.why???
He was probably the best writer after Swati Pandey
Now he too is leaving :(
He will be missed Big time!
😔
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Thanks for sharing...why does the PH have to change something which is being so well received by the audience...it seems whenever there is someone doing good work, or GHSP is running smoothly...some change is done.why???

I know right??
Just when everything was falling into place and the show was going sooo awesome..they change the writer AGAIN..Why? I dun understand what goes on in their minds..do they wanna get trps or no?

Originally posted by: swan20

so he's not written the SR scene.....so many story & screenplay writers have come & gone in this show...🤔

thanks for sharing the news.

Idk if he has or not..cuz they said they shot before for it too..i just wish that he wud never leave..
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing..Uff Now he also leaving Man ðŸ˜•So what will happen to SR ðŸ¤”
Originally posted by: --Thush--

Thanks for sharing..Uff Now he also leaving Man ðŸ˜•So what will happen to SR ðŸ¤”

Maybe they already shot for dat..cuz they said they shot beforehand..but idk..i am just so sad