Best chemistry ever...off screen too - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Yess U r Right...Their Onscreen As Well As Ofscreen Chemistry Is Too Good..
khushi,
             wanted to share inner conflict btw mind and heart about maaneet and or say any other actors who are having great chemistry onscreen/offscreen . the story ,which i read is about offscreen chemistry script  given to actors/actress to raise the trp charts of the serial and had to be enacted by the actors .it's was like reality check for me.  like we go ga ga ga about their offscreen chemistry but is nothing but a plot  for raising  trp charts . such thing really happpens in the industry i felt ..we make a impression on them about their friendship ,we do analysis them but truth is that they are enacting .
                I know , i read a fiction and cannot  be reality but kahi na kahi i am not able to accept that it cannot bo a lie . Jo upar se dikhta hai woh sach nahi . no offence anybody . it is my parched emotions wanted to share with you all and  wanted to hear from you all.
sooo true yaar and look at the way either he is looking at her or she is looking at him.😳 arent they jst adorable together. they create magic onscreen as well as off.
They make an amazing Jodi :)
onscreen or off screen...they r th best jodi...😊
prefect n amazing jodi dear
agree with u..
yup,they hav a sizzling chemistry of screen too which turns magical onscreen 😳😳😳😃
😆 Who knows ist better than us Kush😳 Gurti Rock! Noone can take their place ever... Onscreen offscreen...
Well said, totally agree with you...

Muniza

last pic...full of love