Monday Episode May 16

Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok so everyone thinks that maybe the hug sequence is a dream but here's what i'm thinking:

I don't think it's a dream😳...don't forget the other part of the promo where Navya pushes Anant away from her right after he hugs her! 😭

I'm speculating that during hugging πŸ€—him she realises what is happening and then she backs off and gets angry at him or maybe both are angry:
Navya because Anant hugs her.😑
Anant because even after admitting Navya is still reluctant.😑

Next they go the the picnic spot and then they all play Chupa Chupi but both are still not talking to each other. Then I think that Anant asks Navya to meet him after 15 mins and that's when he tells her😳..."tum mere baare mein sooch rahi thi...mujhe miss kar rahi thi...tumhe bhi ye pandra minute pandra ghante jaise lage..."  β€οΈ

And I think then he will confess that he loves her and will ask her to confess as well  and during that he will kiss her!😍

What do you guys think???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lenisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That is possible...fingers crossed I hope its not a dream.😍
Mazzy111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no, i dnt thnk it will be a dream! atleast i hope nt! it will hopefully be just as Anant_lover says.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with you and hope and wish that your post will happen...I want this to happen...
so after that Anant feel that he is in love he will never leave her any case ha ha ha
Anant_lover thumbnail
Oh he won't leave her that's for sure...but I hate that Rama Bhabhi ergh I just hope the family says no to shagun! 🀒
Anant_lover thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu17

I totally agree with you and hope and wish that your post will happen...I want this to happen...
so after that Anant feel that he is in love he will never leave her any case ha ha ha

Ha lol thx I should be in their cv team lol πŸ˜‰
PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hopefully it is not a dream
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wish it was a dream.. I don want things moving soo fast! πŸ˜”
-Vanshika- thumbnail
Everything's moving so fast.. so its really difficult to comment on anything.. promo tells something n precap something elzz.. dun knw wot's thr in store 4 us.. bt lets hope 4 de best.. plzz cvs dun disappoint us.. !
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
Yeah agree with u... I think wat u feel is really true... I guess after the kiss when navya wants to leave he holds her hand and thts wen appy cums...