India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Monday Episode May 16

Anant_lover Goldie
Anant_lover
Anant_lover

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Ok so everyone thinks that maybe the hug sequence is a dream but here's what i'm thinking:

I don't think it's a dreamStern Smile...don't forget the other part of the promo where Navya pushes Anant away from her right after he hugs her! Cry

I'm speculating that during hugging Hughim she realises what is happening and then she backs off and gets angry at him or maybe both are angry:
Navya because Anant hugs her.Angry
Anant because even after admitting Navya is still reluctant.Angry

Next they go the the picnic spot and then they all play Chupa Chupi but both are still not talking to each other. Then I think that Anant asks Navya to meet him after 15 mins and that's when he tells herEmbarrassed..."tum mere baare mein sooch rahi thi...mujhe miss kar rahi thi...tumhe bhi ye pandra minute pandra ghante jaise lage..."  Heart

And I think then he will confess that he loves her and will ask her to confess as well  and during that he will kiss her!Day Dreaming

What do you guys think???

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

girlpower2101chaphashruti22Xlovesuget_jasneetPallavi_roxArhiliciousLOVETrueMuskaanhm991Richie-RichThaniyah_Kkkl276NaughtyNihuFairyfariadeeps07rk_ms.infinite.Fallen Angelsamratrocks-Vanshika--PhoenixD--Swetha-

lenisha Groupbie
lenisha
lenisha

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
That is possible...fingers crossed I hope its not a dream.Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

get_jasneet

Mazzy111 Groupbie
Mazzy111
Mazzy111

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
no, i dnt thnk it will be a dream! atleast i hope nt! it will hopefully be just as Anant_lover says.
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you and hope and wish that your post will happen...I want this to happen...
so after that Anant feel that he is in love he will never leave her any case ha ha ha
Anant_lover Goldie
Anant_lover
Anant_lover

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Oh he won't leave her that's for sure...but I hate that Rama Bhabhi ergh I just hope the family says no to shagun! Dead

-PhoenixD-

Anant_lover Goldie
Anant_lover
Anant_lover

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu17

I totally agree with you and hope and wish that your post will happen...I want this to happen...
so after that Anant feel that he is in love he will never leave her any case ha ha ha

Ha lol thx I should be in their cv team lol Wink

anu17

rk_ms IF-Rockerz
rk_ms
rk_ms

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
hopefully it is not a dream
sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
hope ur right...!

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index