interesting concept
cont soon
thank u for the pm
Posted: 12 years ago
nice one...
keep cont...

NOTE:
ppl wel thnkz fr yr warm welcum to mah ff...
since i hav new readers i l start the ff frm
starting few ppl wantd mre childhood parts so
wot u ppl wnt shal i add ? mre childhood parts

wel n i m a romantic persn u l find only
romance in mah ff...jade main bhe pyaar

so let me knw wot u ppl wnt soon so dat i cn start updatin

everyone loves romance yaar...
romance and maaneet r best pairing u know...
u write anything rmantic on them we will read it...
more of cute moments from their childhood and more romantic moments in present and then how maan wins her over and everything even after wat he did with her in the past...
really interesting
con soon
thanks 4 da pm khush
con soon
Muahhh
Xxx

PART 1:

Dear diary!
                  today i feeling so bad...diary pata hai humlog humesha k liye delhi shift ho rahe hain...
babji yahan tho main girls skwel main padhte the ...aur delhi main co-ed school hoga haye babaji! hw wil i adjst

and she thinkin abt this she had tears in her eyes n she slept. This is geet handa! born and brought up in mumbai and know becuz her dad wants 2 expand his business they are shifting to delhi and abt whch geet is nt hapy atol! she is nt willing to leave MUMBAI, frnds
...bt she couldnt argue wid her family and was force d 2 move to delhi

DELHI!

Geet is new in d school! its olmost a month 9th std had started ...she is shifted from mumbai to delhi! she is plump bt a gal wid the fairest complextion...her face and features were so strong! bt physically she was healthy!...

TEACHER: students she is GEET HANDA!! our new student! class please! behave wid her she is frm mumbai!...geet u can go and sit on the second last bench!...
GEET:ohk thankz mam!

while moving towards her bench she realised d guy who was suppose 2 sit behind her and yes he was MAAN! tho most handsum guy in school gals were so jealious of geet cuz she was gettin a seat which was b4 maanz bt every1 knew maan was nt going 2 mix easily wid! any1!
he had one friend yash...whom he was codial n pari who was codial wid him bt d word he spoke wid her was ummm..yea...or jst giving her a glare ...dey hav been studing togethere since jr kg but maan was ALOOF frm every1!

GEET cam 2 her seat
GEET: hyy i m geet while tokin 2 her partner ..she was a bit uncomfortable as she was frm mumbai n its delhi d...crowd was new..n evrythin was different!

PARI: hyy hie ...gal ya so fair! do u use any face pack or sumthin tellme na..?/?

get a bit embrassed and  was thinkin she is so silly 2 ask such a question!
suddenly an answer cumz frm back...

"PARI nt every1 has fake beauty like urs...hyy i m yash!"

yash was maan partner!...while yash! being flirty by  nature! was kinda wooing geet!

YASH: hy gal i m d dude of dis skool if u wnt any help u cn cum 2 me!

GEET: thnx yash! bt i cn handle mah issues...n giv her alook dat his wooin wnt wrk wid her

maan had an inner smile lookin at yash face... becuz generally gal lovd yash's flirting!
bt maan being maan he was lookin in his book dnt even bother 2 say geet hiee...whn all were tryin 2 mix wid her!

sum1 cam frm d front and said hyy i m kajal...hyy i m sanjay n so onn geet made many frnds on 1st day!
geet was thinkin 2 add maan also 2 her buddy list! its was recess tym she trun arround and said maan "HEY hiee i m geet !"

maan giv her a look ..it was wierd and he left ...geet left she was so stupid y did she told him hie!

PARI AND YASH : dnt wolly yaar he is jst like dat he dnst mix wid every1...

PARI: i noe hes hot bt he rearly speaks bt u noe hes very intelignt!

GEET: wot intelignt he dnst noe hw 2 tok also...

PARI: yea dats true u noe he has onli few frnds in skwel..as in every1 wants 2 b his frnd par woh sab se baat nhi karta...n u noe he tokz wid dis bloody yash since whn i m tellin yash ki meri aur maan ki bhe dosti karra! bt nhi woh sunta he kahan hai!!

YASh: u dnt noe kya maan kaise hai woh mujhe se bhe baat karna chod de ga

geet was a bit confusd hw cn sum1 b so boring! n dnst talk cuz whn geet starts tokin she cnt stop...
the day wnt gud maan and geet dnt hav any chat nthing bt she heard maan crackin jokes wid yash...n she found him witty!!
 bt ofcourse she was angry on his she said to her mind geet kamli math ban woh akudu sadu hai...

the day was over geet wnt hme...n was sayin"MAA MAA...i m so happy i luvd mah new skwel i made many frnds it is reli nic teachers also gud" huggin her mom

GEET'S MOM: hyy mela baccha i tld u na its gonna b fun! and nw get ready cuz we gng 2 ya new classes!
GEET: ohki maa...

***************************************************************************

as she entered her choachin class she 4gt abt studies geet notice maan! a slight blush cam on her face..n then she realised hw rude he was wid her in d morinng!...
she gt into class n was abt 2 join from tommo!

*****************************************************************************************
precap:

nxt day skooll..maan imprsed wid geet?

hyy peeps did u lik it! i hav added few things n wil b addin in ol parts!...
           so keep readin n long commnts lol...i lik readin u c so plz leave commnts
 πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š

next: PART2
Edited by beautiful_life - 12 years ago
Awesome update Khush
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx
loved the update...
i hv read it already in the prev one but still read it to keep track of the story...
when will u update next
Originally posted by preethia

loved the update...
i hv read it already in the prev one but still read it to keep track of the story...
when will u update next

welll kal ...cus i l add few things alos...or if i m in a mood wil update aaj he..:)
hey i think i alredy read this part
continue soon
i was eagerly waiting 4 man reaction after the slap from geet
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰