how is Krishnas mum in india?

adam123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys and gals. I'm Adam from UK. Mkap is one week behind here and we are all suspicious of takurain and her unique friendly behaviour! Just woundering if anythings happened in india. Any news or is she still same ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
She is still the same but is faking of-course. outwardly friendly but rotten from inside. She is one horrible mother, Evilness personified, Who will forever remain cunning, who lacks conscience, humanity or even fear of God !!
Gosh i just  hate this lady more then anything at the moment! ๐Ÿ˜ก
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adam123

Hi guys and gals. I'm Adam from UK. Mkap is one week behind here and we are all suspicious of takurain and her unique friendly behaviour! Just woundering if anythings happened in india. Any news or is she still same ?

my... my... my so impatient ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜† read the daily written updates and you'll find out ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

welcome to the forum btw ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Filza.T

She is still the same but is faking of-course. outwardly friendly but rotten from inside. She is one horrible mother, Evilness personified, Who will forever remain cunning, who lacks conscience, humanity or even fear of God !!

Gosh i just  hate this lady more then anything at the moment! ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿค— 

Filza it feels horrible for us KriYa nuts ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

But what to do? As long as they dont contaminate Kriya's marriage with a 3rd party we have no choice to wait for the CVs to come to their senses.

Edited by yemi3006 - 12 years ago
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yemi3006

๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿค— 

Filza it feels horrible for us KriYa nuts ๐Ÿ˜ญ.

But what to do? As long as they dont contaminate Kriya's marriage with a 3rd party we have no choice to wait for the CVs to come to their senses.

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
mutual feelings Yemi ๐Ÿค—

too much confusion, seriously, i feel helpless ๐Ÿ˜ญ anything but another woman! Someone just confirm there will be no third person then i don't mind any separation! And promise will survive separation for even a week or two. But have to be a sensible one with a promise of a grand beautiful re-union 
Edited by Filza.T - 12 years ago
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adam123

she is just as lovely as always๐Ÿ˜ก and welcome to the forum๐Ÿ˜‰

@ Yemi... want some coffee, donuts...๐Ÿ˜†any more new member join this union๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mia12

she is just as lovely as always๐Ÿ˜ก and welcome to the forum๐Ÿ˜‰

@ Yemi... want some coffee, donuts...๐Ÿ˜†any more new member join this union๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Shyam Saxena is soon going to be joining this forum---I think yemi should give him a grand welcome!!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fallen Star

Shyam Saxena is soon going to be joining this forum---I think yemi should give him a grand welcome!!! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

what when where why and how๐Ÿ˜ณ OmG sorry for the union members ears with  Shamu lectures ๐Ÿ˜ฒespecially yemi, working so so hard on the strike line
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mia12

what when where why and how๐Ÿ˜ณ OmG sorry for the union members ears with  Shamu lectures ๐Ÿ˜ฒespecially yemi, working so so hard on the strike line

Yemi is right behind me on the line...we so far have four members on strike...like POPS are going to care that we are. ๐Ÿ˜› Let's have a SOUP party (Strike On Until Pleased) with direction of show.๐Ÿ˜›  The others are having a TEA Party (Tolerate Everything Always) with Saxes.๐Ÿ˜‰