India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

Runjhun Wearing Mangalsutra?

Gunjhun Groupbie
Gunjhun
Gunjhun

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Hey, can anyone explain to me why Runjhun doesn't wear her wedding necklace anymore? She used to in the begining despite the fact she didn't really awnt to accept it. Now that she and Guddu are kinda getting along I've noticed that she doesn't wear it anymore? Was there an episode where someone snapped the chain or something? Can someone explain, very confused! ConfusedConfusedConfused

Lalia Groupbie
Lalia
Lalia

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
I wondered the same thing. I'm not a 100% sure, but it looks like she doesn't wear sindoor either. Ever since they changed her hairstyle (from the braid to the open hair half-up style), she hasn't worn her mangalsutra or sindoor. :\
LuvKyuMin Senior Member
LuvKyuMin
LuvKyuMin

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
@laila she wears sindoor but it's barely noticeable
vedika98 Groupbie
vedika98
vedika98

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
u r absolutely correct..no mangalsutra...
pranganga Senior Member
pranganga
pranganga

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Hi,
This thought has been rounding around me also. Runjun doesn't wear mangalsutra or sindoor.
the make-up crew has to take care about it.
rani2007 Goldie
rani2007
rani2007

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
I have a feeling it's a conscious decision by the writers... she does still does wear the sindoor but it's very discreet/minimal.  I get the feeling that the writers will reintroduce her putting on her mangalsutra when she has truly accepted Guddu and realizes her feelings for him.  As for the sindoor, I think that's more a style change... instead of having a lot of sindoor they just put a small amount when her hair style changed.

It's possible that there will be a scene where we see Runjhun picking up the sindoor Guddu touched (the one he used during the wedding to fill her maang (part)) as well as the mangalsutra he put around her neck.  It would be nice to see her using that particular sindoor and putting her manglasutra on.  I hope the writers/directors do make a point of showing that. 

(For those that didn't see it, Runjhun refused to use the sindoor Guddu had touched)

Edited by rani2007 - 14 May 2011 at 7:52am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87Gunjhunabb01pressuInfofan

MikanSakura Senior Member
MikanSakura
MikanSakura

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
arrey...i gues dey dont hav ne mangalsutra wearing custom...we bengalis als dont wear mangalsutra aftr marriag...ummm...yeah sum ppl do...jst as a part of der accesory,not compulsory @ al...!!!
 PS: only mittho mami wears 1...d odr 2 dont...kalsanwali also puts a chain, but not a mangalsutra...
n i dont think guddu hd put ne mangalsutra on der wedding ritual also, did he...??? m quite sure dat he dint...Confused bengalis, assamese,oriya n biharis mostly hav same kinda ritual..!!!SmileSmile

Edited by mikanS - 14 May 2011 at 10:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pressu

sweetygirl28 IF-Sizzlerz
sweetygirl28
sweetygirl28

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mikanS

arrey...i gues dey dont hav ne mangalsutra wearing custom...we bengalis als dont wear mangalsutra aftr marriag...ummm...yeah sum ppl do...jst as a part of der accesory,not compulsory @ al...!!!
 PS: only mittho mami wears 1...d odr 2 dont...kalsanwali also puts a chain, but not a mangalsutra...
n i dont think guddu hd put ne mangalsutra on der wedding ritual also, did he...??? m quite sure dat he dint...Confused bengalis, assamese,oriya n biharis mostly hav same kinda ritual..!!!SmileSmile
 I remember guddu putting the mangal sutra and runjhun was wearing it until she challenged guddu .. after that she isnt wearing and also her hair style changed with little/no sindoor..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index