Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Humare Aman Preet Kab Ayenge? (Page 2)

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

haan koi post kardo idhar i will edit i dnt have patience to go look for it...kahi pen drive mein padi hogi andar LOL

Lazy bum..LOL

Edited by AmnaIsh - 13 May 2011 at 3:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

Originally posted by kavyasam

Woh   pics  dhoond  ke  laga sakti ho ari the one  where  arohi  dreams  of  being preggo ,  after daadi  asked her to give her good news.   If you cannot  now leave it,  main kal   dekh ke  post  karungi . 

@Amna  -  ditto , want  some  serious  pati patni  romance  now .   I thot  today  it  will just  be  arjuhi  , lekin  thoda  sa  pick up karte karte phir  woh  sulane  wali  hug  mein  kho gaye. Angry

lolz.. LOL sulane wali hug...yaar it's more like you're consoling a lost child.LOL i detest that kidn of HUg...its feels FAKE and FORCED..i cn hug my dady like dat..Tongue

P.S. I have the pic with Arohi preggers..do u want me to send it to you?

I know amna  fatherly hug  hai .  maine  kya  kya  expect  kiya  tha  tabela  dekhkar ,   the  RTM promo  and this  wont  gel  LOL.   and  punji  sharma  hug  I think is back  because  Prashant Bhat the cv of kmh1 is back LOL

no post pic in this thread  in  a  post  and ari  can  put it in main post.   the ones with them  in mirror and the baby  ko handle karne wala  pic   Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-AmnaIshrasika_DSaksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Amna di cant see the pic Unhappy wo bhi crapgin ke dimaag jaise ghayab ho gayi kya???????

AmnaIshaksh4IFAnjalii...xXx

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by AmnaIsh

Woh   pics  dhoond  ke  laga sakti ho ari the one  where  arohi  dreams  of  being preggo ,  after daadi  asked her to give her good news.   If you cannot  now leave it,  main kal   dekh ke  post  karungi . 

@Amna  -  ditto , want  some  serious  pati patni  romance  now .   I thot  today  it  will just  be  arjuhi  , lekin  thoda  sa  pick up karte karte phir  woh  sulane  wali  hug  mein  kho gaye. Angry

lolz.. LOL sulane wali hug...yaar it's more like you're consoling a lost child.LOL i detest that kidn of HUg...its feels FAKE and FORCED..i cn hug my dady like dat..Tongue

P.S. I have the pic with Arohi preggers..do u want me to send it to you?

I know amna  fatherly hug  hai .  maine  kya  kya  expect  kiya  tha  tabela  dekhkar ,   the  RTM promo  and this  wont  gel  LOL.   and  punji  sharma  hug  I think is back  because  Prashant Bhat the cv of kmh1 is back LOL

no post pic in this thread  in  a  post  and ari  can  put it in main post.   the ones with them  in mirror and the baby  ko handle karne wala  pic   Day Dreaming

Oh Really??? Shocked ohhh..No Wonder we saw imporvement of the story and onscreen events..But kya faida yaar, they brought him back when the story is ending..so he brough back his Old style of hug back wid him but HE BETTER NOT BRING THE EPI ENDING style wid him...Unhappy
Now we realise k old CV's ki aik cheez to achi thi, 'The Style of Romance Wink'

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

AmnaIsh Goldie
AmnaIsh
AmnaIsh

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
lolz..LOLSAB Ari...i'm posting it again..

aksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXx

channi_star Goldie
channi_star
channi_star

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

Amna di cant see the pic Unhappy wo bhi crapgin ke dimaag jaise ghayab ho gayi kya???????

Shocked   ari crapgin ke paas dimaag tha jo gayab hogaya!!! Tongue     LOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-AmnaIshaksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-Anjalii...xXxshibz

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
ROFL

acha tum log aur mange aur besharmi karo tab tak mein jake thoda bohot padh leti hun...LOL cyaaa

aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

nmd123 Groupbie
nmd123
nmd123

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
some one should post on karans walls a list of what we want to see in last few episodes ROFL kya pata hamari mange puri ho jaye

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-aksh4IFAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index