Humare Aman Preet Kab Ayenge?

TeekhiMishti thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Remember people in the earlier epi's of kmh when arjuhi were still in hum ek dusre ka khoon pee jayenge mode..dadi used to always act as cupid and try to re-unite them...in one of the epi's toh she had even named arjuhi's kids-aman aur preet...Ab toh kmh khatam hone ko aya due to one highly unimaginative channel 😈 Ab toh humein humare aman preet dedo cv's!!😭 season one ko itni buri tarah se end kiya tha ek minute ki shaadi pe...season two mein 4 months shaadi dikhayi phirbhi no *ahem* *ahem* ab toh arjuhi saath bhi haina...aur kitana patience rakhe hum??stop givin fillers and side charecters unnecessary importance quickly tie up the loose ends in a week and then give us their blissfully married life...their SR...them having twins[i always wanted this😳]...and arjuhi staying happily ever after

AND GET THIS STRAIGHT U ARE NOT ENDING THIS WITH ARJUHI ON THE RUN ON A BIKE LIKE SOME DHOOM 3 OR SOMETHING AS TOLD BY INDYA.COM ARTICLE WE WANT A PROPER FAREWELL FOR ARJUHI AND WE WANT YOU TO HANDLE IT APROPRIATELY...AND PAHLEEEZZZ SIMPLE ROMANCE KA TIME GAYA NOW ITS COMING TO AN END WE WANT INTENSITY AND PASSION AND LOVE AND UNFORGETTABLE MEMORIES OF AJRUHI IN THESE TWO WEEKS WHICH WE CAN CHERISH FOREVER...

SO CV'S HUMAREE MANGE PURI KARO...JALDI KARO...AND DHANG SE KARO
And herez some food for thought, so you can expand on it:

CV'S HUMAREE MANGE PURI KARO...JALDI KARO...AND DHANG SE KARO
Edited by --Ari-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail

Right  now  just  let  me  Ditto !! to that,  because  that is exactly what we wanted to see.  

CVS : " Humare  maange  Puri  Karo"

Ari will be back with my points later. 😳.    good post πŸ‘πŸΌ

1.   First  they should get rid of that  typical punji sharma hug πŸ˜•. 

2.   solve all this syapa  by next friday,  show all that you can in those 5 epis.  raaz, fued,  rps arrest, chase dhamaka whatever.

3.  Reserve a Mahaepisode and 5 weekdays just for  Arjuhi ,  their  wedded life  ,  and  life with Aman Preet.
Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
hahahaha πŸ˜† - You still On about Aman Preet..Ooohhh Ari...how i LOVE your craziness..πŸ€— Love all ur posts..
BUT DITTO to whatever you said...I wanna see some serious Romance now...Bhagna, Bhagana and Marna Peetna kafi hogya yaar...πŸ˜” 

@Kavya...DITTO to all ur pointers but DITTO X 100000000 to: "stop the Punji/sharma Style hug" - lolz..πŸ˜† dat was exactly my thought today after watching the last ending scene...Forced me tothink Why are they rewinding their Romance..😲---Itni mushkil se proper Hug dekhne ko mili thi...😳
Edited by AmnaIsh - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail

Woh   pics  dhoond  ke  laga sakti ho ari the one  where  arohi  dreams  of  being preggo ,  after daadi  asked her to give her good news.   If you cannot  now leave it,  main kal   dekh ke  post  karungi . 

@Amna  -  ditto , want  some  serious  pati patni  romance  now .   I thot  today  it  will just  be  arjuhi  , lekin  thoda  sa  pick up karte karte phir  woh  sulane  wali  hug  mein  kho gaye. 😑Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
channi_star thumbnail
niceee!!! ditto!!!

dv's ajj mauka bhi tha aur dastoor bhi!!!
arjuhi itne dino ke baad mile thee..
baarish bhi hone wali thi...
arjun neh arohi ko bol bhi diya tha tum bheege kapde mein hot lagti ho!
bahut kuch hosakta tha!!!    ☺️

n wat did u guyz shw????
jaaane ne do na paasss aao nah!! huh!!!    
atleast sng toh accha select karsakte the na!!
lekin nahi app logo ki humse dushmani jo hai...u guyz neva do wat v want... 😑

welll!!! jo hua so hua!!
nw yeh raaz ka chakkar tuesday tak lipta lo n shw us proper arjuhi's married life!!
wed - thu formality ke liye shaadi karwalo (as ullus wntd)
fri - acchi wali SR without any haddis! 😍

n the last week ful of arjuhi!!!
v dnt mind if u shw the last week as a leap of letz say 2 yrs...atleast v get 2 c our aman-preet/ arhaan-juhi and nt 4getin raj (ari ke post se ideas leke mere raj ko jail mei mat daldena... πŸ˜†) !!!
a complete family of ARJUN!!!

v want a proper endin!!!

hamari mangee puri karo !!!

Edited by channi_star - 12 years ago
AmnaIsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavyasam

Woh   pics  dhoond  ke  laga sakti ho ari the one  where  arohi  dreams  of  being preggo ,  after daadi  asked her to give her good news.   If you cannot  now leave it,  main kal   dekh ke  post  karungi . 

@Amna  -  ditto , want  some  serious  pati patni  romance  now .   I thot  today  it  will just  be  arjuhi  , lekin  thoda  sa  pick up karte karte phir  woh  sulane  wali  hug  mein  kho gaye. 😑

lolz.. πŸ˜† sulane wali hug...yaar it's more like you're consoling a lost child.πŸ˜† i detest that kidn of HUg...its feels FAKE and FORCED..i cn hug my dady like dat..πŸ˜›

P.S. I have the pic with Arohi preggers..do u want me to send it to you?
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ari

I second everything you wrote. 

Please CVs, give us what we want.  Do not disappoint us.  We do not want to see any more of Rajveer, Mikael, etc. We want all loopholes to be cleared and want to see blissful moments of our Arjuhi.

We are tired of seeing all this rigmarole
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
haan koi post kardo idhar i will edit i dnt have patience to go look for it...kahi pen drive mein padi hogi andar πŸ˜†
AmnaIsh thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ari--

haan koi post kardo idhar i will edit i dnt have patience to go look for it...kahi pen drive mein padi hogi andar πŸ˜†

Lazy bum..πŸ˜†

Edited by AmnaIsh - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmnaIsh

lolz.. πŸ˜† sulane wali hug...yaar it's more like you're consoling a lost child.πŸ˜† i detest that kidn of HUg...its feels FAKE and FORCED..i cn hug my dady like dat..πŸ˜›

P.S. I have the pic with Arohi preggers..do u want me to send it to you?

I know amna  fatherly hug  hai .  maine  kya  kya  expect  kiya  tha  tabela  dekhkar ,   the  RTM promo  and this  wont  gel  πŸ˜†.   and  punji  sharma  hug  I think is back  because  Prashant Bhat the cv of kmh1 is back πŸ˜†. 

no post pic in this thread  in  a  post  and ari  can  put it in main post.   the ones with them  in mirror and the baby  ko handle karne wala  pic   πŸ˜