Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Did anyone notice this today's eposide? -w/picture (Page 3)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by v3gradev09

Hello Guys!

Just wanted to show this too all, because I feel they should look over the show before it goes on air so they don't make these mistakes:

1) Microphone
2)Heels in the Temple- when radh. was singing.
3) Timeline--

etc. :) I enjoy the show as much as you guys and I feel it would be more better if such bloopers are not repeated in the future as it makes the --acting-- acting not realistic... I love the story line and rubina and avinash as well as mesh. + padma+ rohan + shanti + chenu etc act very nicely :)))
Yes you are right that all these should be looked into...this should be a team work where the writers, director, editors and actors all work in tandem to present a good episode. Here the actors are doing their best but either the writers, or the director or the editor is failing or is being careless.  If one is careless then it usually shows that one is not interested in their work and that is not a good thing to show the audience.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09anusha34

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged

Hehe. Good one!! Clap Didnt notice that one. I know they shouldnt let such goof ups happen repeatedly

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Agree with Misti. Something is really wrong here. The actors are going splendid job...but somehow other dept. are lacking. Mostly i guess the editing dept...b'cuz majority of the times, either some scene is chopped off or the actor's voice dubbing b'comes a prob...!! 

The scene after munh dikhai in Dev's room where he hurts Rads... wasnt continued the next day...however, the bandage was there on Radhika's hand!! So obviously the scene must have been shot...why else did Rubina sport the bandage? (unless she got hurt really!) In that case, why was such a potent scene edited off? It could have been a very sweet scene!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09anusha34misti73

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by v3gradev09

Hello Guys!

Just wanted to show this too all, because I feel they should look over the show before it goes on air so they don't make these mistakes:

1) Microphone
2)Heels in the Temple- when radh. was singing.
3) Timeline--

etc. :) I enjoy the show as much as you guys and I feel it would be more better if such bloopers are not repeated in the future as it makes the --acting-- acting not realistic... I love the story line and rubina and avinash as well as mesh. + padma+ rohan + shanti + chenu etc act very nicely :)))
Yes you are right that all these should be looked into...this should be a team work where the writers, director, editors and actors all work in tandem to present a good episode. Here the actors are doing their best but either the writers, or the director or the editor is failing or is being careless.  If one is careless then it usually shows that one is not interested in their work and that is not a good thing to show the audience.

Thank You, I loved ur response and yes it's like teamwork in any game/show/cast etc--- if one just sits there and does nothing that job will be left unfinished and it will effect the other sections also. :) Tongue
v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Agree with Misti. Something is really wrong here. The actors are going splendid job...but somehow other dept. are lacking. Mostly i guess the editing dept...b'cuz majority of the times, either some scene is chopped off or the actor's voice dubbing b'comes a prob...!! 

The scene after munh dikhai in Dev's room where he hurts Rads... wasnt continued the next day...however, the bandage was there on Radhika's hand!! So obviously the scene must have been shot...why else did Rubina sport the bandage? (unless she got hurt really!) In that case, why was such a potent scene edited off? It could have been a very sweet scene!

Oh I didn't notice the Munh Dikhai scene, good catch ! The transitions need to be better also...

:) Like if a character is hurt in one episode the should also show it in the next episode not just 1 day and IT's done... hahaa!
LuvManan13 IF-Rockerz
LuvManan13
LuvManan13

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
Good catch
I didnt even notice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09

shalini01 IF-Rockerz
shalini01
shalini01

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
LOL very good observation yaar.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index