India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

WHY the "papa" dialogue..!!! (Page 3)

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
I have no issues with the Papa dialogue...since isn't it what we getting in the show from the beginning to begin with  'Main pregnant hun'...to Maan s taking up the responsibility of papa even before he became her hubby...to again thinking as a papa only on the sr nite than as a man alone...then when the baby gone again it was Geet's ...cry  'Mujhai mera bacha lakai doh'...that brought the need for new start...
When i remind myself of all these moments & dialogues ..i don t find today s dialogue out of context or inappropriate in fact I found it sweet & was touched the way Maan said it ...
It spoke of his love & respect not lust or need...& I respect him more for that

Edited by nanditasingh - 14 May 2011 at 1:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.MSKForeveriMadzmysterygurl1427_Invincible_

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Oye, Lyla considering what Geet has been through, what Maan said was perfectly apt. He respects her which is why he had used that way to go for permission. He will not do anything with her unless if she is fully ready to.
Maan is just respecting Geet as a wife..and as a woman...and for that I respect maan even more.

Beautiful Shive ...Clap
God! after almost 3 weeks I am able to connect to IF & so glad to have read you...missed u at FB thats the only site I was able to login to from here... reach home on Monday then catch up with u..

Edited by nanditasingh - 14 May 2011 at 1:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iMadzmysterygurl1427_Invincible_

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nanditasingh

I have no issues with the Papa dialogue...since isn't it what we getting in the show from the beginning to begin with  'Main pregnant hun'...to Maan s taking up the responsibility of papa even before he became her hubby...to again thinking as a papa only on the sr nite than as a man alone...then when the baby gone again it was Geet's ...cry  'Mujhai mera bacha lakai doh'...that brought the need for new start...
When i remind myself of all these moments & dialogues ..i don t find today s dialogue out of context or inappropriate in fact I found it sweet & was touched the way Maan said it ...

Welcome ! 

Well, you are just reflecting my thoughts babes ! I just did make a post on that ! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427nanditasingh

craziekudi IF-Sizzlerz
craziekudi
craziekudi

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
papa dialogue was beacause geet has gone thriough so much and maan didnt want to scare her
nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

Welcome ! 

Well, you are just reflecting my thoughts babes ! I just did make a post on that ! Smile

We always do that ..don't we Wink...yeah I am glad you made the post ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mrs.MSKForever

Mrs.MSKForever Senior Member
Mrs.MSKForever
Mrs.MSKForever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
I think he used the words that he did coz of 2 reasons - when he talked about geet's smile n geet said that the laughter n the happiness is all given by maan... I think he was reminded of the reason why they got to maasi's place in the first place...that was because geet miscarried,went into depression n maan was also depressed n in all this maan misunderstood geet for forgiving dev... n before that fiasco happened he had already made up his mind to get geet what her heart craves for most...n that is a child... in reality, in most cases a mother who has miscarried wants to replace her loss with another baby of their own...
Geet mentioned about returning to delhi... n maan knows that currently her maasi's place holds no memories of the baby they lost but once in delhi the house will surely remind geet of her loss... of how she actually lost her happiness n then everything else went downhill in their life after that...so having mentioned Delhi n seeing her happy like she was until she miscarried, might have reminded maan of what could get them back to where they had left their happiness and that was with their impending baby... so expressing a desire for another child was his way to tell geet that he was ready and willling to help her overcome her loss n make their relationship complete in every sense of the word...
I think I liked it that he expressed this desire coz whatever might be the case but the baby was still biologically not maan's and so was not exiting with maan's wishes... though maan loved it as his own... yet to let your partner know that you are also emotionally ready to start a family of your own is also a great way to show how much you actually wanted that child... n I love Maan for this!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sldeepsiMadznanditasingh

nanditasingh IF-Sizzlerz
nanditasingh
nanditasingh

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.MSKForever

I think he used the words that he did coz of 2 reasons - when he talked about geet's smile n geet said that the laughter n the happiness is all given by maan... I think he was reminded of the reason why they got to maasi's place in the first place...that was because geet miscarried,went into depression n maan was also depressed n in all this maan misunderstood geet for forgiving dev... n before that fiasco happened he had already made up his mind to get geet what her heart craves for most...n that is a child... in reality, in most cases a mother who has miscarried wants to replace her loss with another baby of their own...
Geet mentioned about returning to delhi... n maan knows that currently her maasi's place holds no memories of the baby they lost but once in delhi the house will surely remind geet of her loss... of how she actually lost her happiness n then everything else went downhill in their life after that...so having mentioned Delhi n seeing her happy like she was until she miscarried, might have reminded maan of what could get them back to where they had left their happiness and that was with their impending baby... so expressing a desire for another child was his way to tell geet that he was ready and willling to help her overcome her loss n make their relationship complete in every sense of the word...
I think I liked it that he expressed this desire coz whatever might be the case but the baby was still biologically not maan's and so was not exiting with maan's wishes... though maan loved it as his own... yet to let your partner know that you are also emotionally ready to start a family of your own is also a great way to show how much you actually wanted that child... n I love Maan for this!

Wow! I am glad you shared your thoughts..sensible, sensitive & matured ...well saidClap

iMadz

Mrs.MSKForever Senior Member
Mrs.MSKForever
Mrs.MSKForever

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged

It spoke of his love & respect not lust or need...& I respect him more for that

I guess you and I expressed almost the same thoughts... Geet badly misses her kid... even though she now keeps the kid ( which was once focal point of most of their talks) out of her conversations... but its impossible to think that geet doesnt think about that baby that was her reason for existance

nanditasingh

Go to top