Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: maanddy

You are too good to be on this GF ! Babes ! You have nailed it, touched the core ! That's what exactly the case is ! 😊

Too Good ! 👏

Yeah! Maddy but I am glad she is here & instead of keeping her thoughts that is 'rare' & so is gem to herself is sharing it with us all...comments & thoughts such as hers ..that are rare, sensitive & not based on 'assumption' that make me not quit this forum that otherwise is most of the time 'biased' & 'not accepting' to a a view point that is against the 'current' tide...
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

Yeah! Maddy but I am glad she is here & instead of keeping her thoughts that is 'rare' & so is gem to herself is sharing it with us all...comments & thoughts such as hers ..that are rare, sensitive & not based on 'assumption' that make me not quit this forum that otherwise is most of the time 'biased' & 'not accepting' to a a view point that is against the 'current' tide...

Yeah nandu, even i'm happy that this forum still have such sensible members like you and her ! Please don't count me in that list, i'm not ! I'm all strong and stone hearted ! 😈 And, yes i'm fed up of 'biased' and 'not accepting' anyone's point in the name of loving some character and peace ! No one is direct here ! Everyone wants cover ! 

I'm so shocked at the people, who did not even realize that she is being friendly with her ex and aarti and tikha and laddu ? 😲 Moving on man ! Seems she finally saw fast track ad and implemented it immediately. 😆

And, yeah no one can see the whole big scene with music effect with the ex but mere one line grab attention and disliking ! 😲 This again proves that, Maan is something, someone, you can love, you can hate but you can never IGNORE ! 😳

I think, either everyone is pretending to like her with her ex and her 'Moving On' strategy or they have bad taste ! 😆 Or, i have bad taste and i'm old fashioned ! 😆 Last one has highest probability ! 😆

I don't know, seems everyone blinded by SR so much that ex and her scene or laddu sharing does not matter at all ! As if it was some 'Offline' scene wrongly edited and telecast ! 😆

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Maan wanted to be physical so he told Geet that he wants to be a dad.Bu say if Geet was still pregnant and Maan wanted to have ...Then what he would have told?"Geet Woh Karna Chahi Hoon Jo Papa Banne Ke Liye Karna Padta hai."😆😆😆😆

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Maan wanted to be physical so he told Geet that he wants to be a dad.Bu say if Geet was still pregnant and Maan wanted to have ...Then what he would have told?"Geet Woh Karna Chahti Hoon Jo Papa Banne Ke Liye Karna Padta hai."😆😆😆😆

Mrs.MSKForever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nanditasingh

OMG... soo much praise... wait wait... lemme recover from the giddiness I just felt :D
ok... no kidding... pple arent biased but just that they are mostly young girls...at that age I was a brat... they are much decent n a lot of them love your posts... so quitting is not a solution sweetheart... dont make them agree but call them on for a discussion.. who knows what great insight they might leave that you might not have thought of!!! :D ... had I been afraid to comment as the post was completely opposite to my opinion of the dialogue then I wont have found such great thoughts n views that you girls expressed!
n the fact is most of these girls are mostly talking about how maan looks,talks,walks,thinks,says...honestly very few pple say that aaj geet ka kaha hua ye line dil ko chuu gaya... I feel geet doesnt express a lot of her emotions that clearly.. had we had more geet fans than maan fans out of those maaneetians then the discussions could be more fun...
ishpreet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agree it wasnt required...now the "thing" shud happen...its needed...why papathing was asked
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrs.MSKForever

OMG... soo much praise... wait wait... lemme recover from the giddiness I just felt :D
ok... no kidding... pple arent biased but just that they are mostly young girls...at that age I was a brat... they are much decent n a lot of them love your posts... so quitting is not a solution sweetheart... dont make them agree but call them on for a discussion.. who knows what great insight they might leave that you might not have thought of!!! :D ... had I been afraid to comment as the post was completely opposite to my opinion of the dialogue then I wont have found such great thoughts n views that you girls expressed!
n the fact is most of these girls are mostly talking about how maan looks,talks,walks,thinks,says...honestly very few pple say that aaj geet ka kaha hua ye line dil ko chuu gaya... I feel geet doesnt express a lot of her emotions that clearly.. had we had more geet fans than maan fans out of those maaneetians then the discussions could be more fun...

I am not quitting till i read people like  u ..Maddy..Shive & few more share their thoughts..I don't write these days since i am midst a ongoing trip & second I don't follow the show as I did ...

Teenagers nay!...max of them are not & that makes it more shocking ...

As to more Maan fans over Geet ...well to me its more to do with Maan's characterization than looks ..at least to me it is...& I am for one who was MaanEet fan but now I am only Maan fan reasons well this track itself & the max who quit unable to accept or relate to Geet the character anymore speak for me...in fact this forum now has only handful Maan fans trust me the best of the members have long quit some the forum only & some both the forum & the show

And as for invite all to discussion..lol thats the issue they look for 'debate' not discussion..sad the two terms are not synonyms & this is Discussion Forum they forget..

Edited by nanditasingh - 12 years ago
sldeeps thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

The "papa" dialogue was not needed at all..just ruined the scene..like wth? Since when does MSK need permission..they cud have just gone with it..i hope tom is real hot..but not gunna expect anymore..i mean itz love marriage..dun they wanna make love? Then why this baby thinggg ughghghghg
We already know SR gunna happen..they cud have shown it in a hot way..i hope tom is some real hot sequence..plzz cvs..dun let us down..this is the most special day of maaneet and for the show as well..make it worth watching 10000 times

Not like it ruined everything..but it sounded wierd..i mean..well watever..we all have such high hopes..i hope we arent disappointed

from my POV "papa" dialogue is offending to some of us because we as fans want MAANEET to take their relationship to next level so we are feeling that MAAN asked GEET about consummation indirectly but as per the story that is not the case MAAN really want to become "papa" he doesn't mean con i can say this because along with GEET , MAAN also connected himself emotionally to the baby though he is not baby's biological father. He is equally suffering the loss of their baby as that of GEET since he is a man the way of expressing grief is not shown to the world but he too suffered a lot.

Now he wants to make GEET happy he has mentally prepared himself to become a father very much earlier and now he wishes to express his decision to his wife so he chose this way.He is absolutely correct in using "papa" dialogue. But we as audience forgot all the pain they have undergone and feel that y is he using indirect ways to express his desire of consummating his wife. If MAAN really want to do this he doesn't need any sort of permission form GEET he very well knows that GEET could never deny him we have already seen this in RTM sequence.

this is what i understood when i tried to keep myself in MAAN's place (even though i am a girl i tried to place myself in his place and tried to analyze y he used those words)

Edited by sldeeps - 12 years ago
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

[/QUOTE]

BTW, let me inform you that i'm also young unmarried, 'Living-in-fantasy' college going girl ! i'm just 22 ! 😆 So, please don't blame me for sincerity and sensible and all that ! 😆 As i'm not !  😆

And, who told you that here there so many Maan fans ? Lemme tell you babes, this GF is all about Geet lovers ! Everyone loves her, Maan is just geet's love and that's why they love Maan ! 😆😆😆

Majority of the members are die hard geet fans ! I think i'm the only one here whose heart beats for Maan ! LOL !

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanddy

Yeah nandu, even i'm happy that this forum still have such sensible members like you and her ! Please don't count me in that list, i'm not ! I'm all strong and stone hearted ! 😈 And, yes i'm fed up of 'biased' and 'not accepting' anyone's point in the name of loving some character and peace ! No one is direct here ! Everyone wants cover ! 

I'm so shocked at the people, who did not even realize that she is being friendly with her ex and aarti and tikha and laddu ? 😲 Moving on man ! Seems she finally saw fast track ad and implemented it immediately. 😆

And, yeah no one can see the whole big scene with music effect with the ex but mere one line grab attention and disliking ! 😲 This again proves that, Maan is something, someone, you can love, you can hate but you can never IGNORE ! 😳

I think, either everyone is pretending to like her with her ex and her 'Moving On' strategy or they have bad taste ! 😆 Or, i have bad taste and i'm old fashioned ! 😆 Last one has highest probability ! 😆

I don't know, seems everyone blinded by SR so much that ex and her scene or laddu sharing does not matter at all ! As if it was some 'Offline' scene wrongly edited and telecast ! 😆

that was witty & straight .. well i am not the 21 st century girl if 'moving on' is in fashion now..yeah i am old fashioned .. i count 'us' over 'self' & to me a relationship means more than 'my hurt' alone...nor as a woman i can do tilak, or aarthi or feed laddo to a sinner ...well again we are handful & i guess i prefer it that way now 😉