Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamalikaG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree..it was cliched..Our Maan is smarter than say something like that...I was like 😲 when he said that..
iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Well so sorry to disappoint you but i do not agree completely ! πŸ˜Š

Coz, its indian show man and the lady is geet ! What did you expect ? If he would never asked permission we all very well know that geet would take it wrong ! She can do anything, as lead ! πŸ˜† 

And, furthermore he just asked in typical oldies way for it ! The dialouge was just a medium, it does not mean about fatherhood at all ! πŸ˜Š

In ancient indian books about physical relation, it has been mentioned that, when a man ask a lady to having wish for becoming father, it purely indicated that he wants to be physical ! πŸ˜Š 

CVs took it from ancient time ! So, i'm with CVs and that person who wrote that line ! Google it, you will find it ! πŸ˜Š

And, did you really expect him to ask her, " Geet, I want to have s*x with you, will you allow me ? "  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Woah, that sounds so cheap and cheesy and yakkss ! πŸ˜†

If i would be watching some bold show and not in indian style then i would hate this lines !  But, provided the atmosphere and background ! It was fine ! πŸ˜Š

Not that bad, as everyone find now ROMANTIC Maan so UNROMANTIC ! WOW ! Just one line and Maan is not smart and unromantic and blah...blah...blah...πŸ˜†

I think it was not bad at all ! He just asked it innocently, what shocked me was her reaction, anyways i know she will be " Bhartiya Sharmili Nari" for few moments and then silently say yes ! πŸ˜†

I hope i'm clear to you ! And already sorry if you are offended, which i don't think i have made any offensive remark ! πŸ˜†

Maddy

Edited by maanddy - 12 years ago
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Oye, Lyla considering what Geet has been through, what Maan said was perfectly apt. He respects her which is why he had used that way to go for permission. He will not do anything with her unless if she is fully ready to.

Maan is just respecting Geet as a wife..and as a woman...and for that I respect maan even more.

I agree !

I hope people do not take this 'papa' thing like serious ! It was just medium, just a way to ask ! πŸ˜Š
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: maanddy

Well so sorry to disappoint you but i do not agree completely ! πŸ˜Š

Coz, its indian show man and the lady is geet ! What did you expect ? If he would never asked permission we all very well know that geet would take it wrong ! She can do anything, as lead ! πŸ˜† 

And, furthermore he just asked in typical oldies way for it ! The dialouge was just a medium, it does not mean about fatherhood at all ! πŸ˜Š

In ancient indian books about physical relation, it has been mentioned that, when a man ask a lady to having wish for becoming father, it purely indicated that he wants to be physical ! πŸ˜Š 

CVs took it from ancient time ! So, i'm with CVs and that person who wrote that line ! Google it, you will find it ! πŸ˜Š

And, did you really expect him to ask her, " Geet, I want to have s*x with you, will you allow me ? "  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Woah, that sounds so cheap and cheesy and yakkss ! πŸ˜†

If i would be watching some bold show and not in indian style then i would hate this lines !  But, provided the atmosphere and background ! It was fine ! πŸ˜Š

Not that bad, as everyone find now ROMANTIC Maan so UNROMANTIC ! WOW ! Just one line and Maan is not smart and unromantic and blah...blah...blah...πŸ˜†

I think it was not bad at all ! He just asked it innocently, what shocked me was her reaction, anyways i know she will be " Bhartiya Sharmili Nari" for few moments and then silently say yes ! πŸ˜†

I hope i'm clear to you ! And already sorry if you are offended, which i don't think i have made any offensive remark ! πŸ˜†

Maddy

Agree with u!!
x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
With the Papa dialogue maan said it gently to Geet because naturally she must still be grieving
but soon or later Geet will get pregnant and i think maan said it like he wants to take it to the next step
that's his wish
doesnt mean it'll get accomplished really quickly
i hope it doesnt
and there's more romantic moments to comeπŸ˜†
iMadz thumbnail

Thanks for supporting my ancient thoughts ! πŸ˜†

nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have no issues with the Papa dialogue...since isn't it what we getting in the show from the beginning to begin with  'Main pregnant hun'...to Maan s taking up the responsibility of papa even before he became her hubby...to again thinking as a papa only on the sr nite than as a man alone...then when the baby gone again it was Geet's ...cry  'Mujhai mera bacha lakai doh'...that brought the need for new start...
When i remind myself of all these moments & dialogues ..i don t find today s dialogue out of context or inappropriate in fact I found it sweet & was touched the way Maan said it ...
It spoke of his love & respect not lust or need...& I respect him more for that
Edited by nanditasingh - 12 years ago
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

Oye, Lyla considering what Geet has been through, what Maan said was perfectly apt. He respects her which is why he had used that way to go for permission. He will not do anything with her unless if she is fully ready to.

Maan is just respecting Geet as a wife..and as a woman...and for that I respect maan even more.

Beautiful Shive ...πŸ‘
God! after almost 3 weeks I am able to connect to IF & so glad to have read you...missed u at FB thats the only site I was able to login to from here... reach home on Monday then catch up with u..

Edited by nanditasingh - 12 years ago
iMadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: nanditasingh

I have no issues with the Papa dialogue...since isn't it what we getting in the show from the beginning to begin with  'Main pregnant hun'...to Maan s taking up the responsibility of papa even before he became her hubby...to again thinking as a papa only on the sr nite than as a man alone...then when the baby gone again it was Geet's ...cry  'Mujhai mera bacha lakai doh'...that brought the need for new start...
When i remind myself of all these moments & dialogues ..i don t find today s dialogue out of context or inappropriate in fact I found it sweet & was touched the way Maan said it ...

Welcome ! 

Well, you are just reflecting my thoughts babes ! I just did make a post on that ! πŸ˜Š

craziekudi thumbnail
papa dialogue was beacause geet has gone thriough so much and maan didnt want to scare her