Hassena Was A Fantastic Mother

Posted: 12 years ago

wow...in the whole episode...i love chand-haseena scenes...hassena proved to us today that though she is a vampire...she has a heart of an mother...the way she argued with chand and goes to save abhay...wow she is a fantastic mother...a typical ekta's show mother...but its in form of an vampire...

chand was indeed selfish thinking about himself...is he having any split personality...at one moment he cares about his son's pain...and on the end...he leaves him to die...he is heartless for sure...wanting to save himself and survial...he is in mistake...abhay even though a vampire he still breathes like a human...when haseena told him that if chand was in trouble won't abhay help him out which chand says no because he only taught him how to save himself for survival...what a cheap thinking...of course abhay will help him because he is his father...his blood are running in his veins...there is a limit to be heartless...

haseena completely rocks...she proved to be indeed a great mother to both her sons siddharth and abhay...she was and is protective about both her sons...and they are the world to her...even of its dark...though now she let go of her evil son...but she still cares for him...loves him and wants to protect him...and also for abhay that son who once told her that she is only a his caretaker...every mom will get a heartbreak hearing these words from their sons...and regardless of all that...she still stand by for her son...

i salute haseena raichand's motherly love for both her sons siddharth and abhay...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Was? Kya hua Haseena ko? When did she become Was? 

Sorry, just kidding. I know what you mean. You are right, she was amazing today. She used to do this a lot initially for Abhay but then it changed for a while. The good mom is back in her.

Good thoughts.
Haseena always been protective towards abhay till sid came ..somewhere chand started supporting abhay and was there when he was needed .

Yes today haseena was good mother ...who even being vampire was mother by heart .
Chand .so true split personality . Not sure what happen to him today ...he is emotionless but always cared for abhay

it is sad to see chand like this 😭...
Originally posted by Ritzie

Was? Kya hua Haseena ko? When did she become Was? 

Sorry, just kidding. I know what you mean. You are right, she was amazing today. She used to do this a lot initially for Abhay but then it changed for a while. The good mom is back in her.

Good thoughts.

i agree she was fantastic as a mother to abhay and sid...both...stupid sid for his obsession for a devil...he could not recognise his mother's love...
yup i agree Haseena was awesome today πŸ‘
she loves both his sons and never wanted them to fight...as fight will lead to end of life of one of her sons (and chances of Abhay being the one is more as Sid is more powerful πŸ˜†)
Chand shocked me today for sure...never expected this from him 😲

Originally posted by Mages

i agree she was fantastic as a mother to abhay and sid...both...stupid sid for his obsession for a devil...he could not recognise his mother's love...

Agree!!! I consider Sid as very unfortunate. He was never able to recognise the love around him. 
Originally posted by abhaylove

Haseena always been protective towards abhay till sid came ..somewhere chand started supporting abhay and was there when he was needed .

Yes today haseena was good mother ...who even being vampire was mother by heart .
Chand .so true split personality . Not sure what happen to him today ...he is emotionless but always cared for abhay

it is sad to see chand like this 😭...

she always been protective about her sons...she is a great mother...eveen though a vampire...creature of the night...witha heart...abhay-sid are really lucky...

chand disappoint me big time...😭
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

yup i agree Haseena was awesome today πŸ‘
she loves both his sons and never wanted them to fight...as fight will lead to end of life of one of her sons (and chances of Abhay being the one is more as Sid is more powerful πŸ˜†)
Chand shocked me today for sure...never expected this from him 😲

she was the rockstar of the whole episode...otherwise...its a cat and mouse game...

she always loved both her sons...but both sons are to involve with their personal war...that they ignore their mother's love...

chand can rot in hell today😑😑😑...he made me so angry...wanted to save himself...while his son is in the jaws of the death
Originally posted by Suneel_kumar

chand pagal hogaya hai😑

he was suffering from split personality...AngryAngryAngry

AMAZING POST

i myself was abt to open a post on haseena today

i always knew chaand doesnt hv feelings 

so it didnt bother me 

but i didnt want haseena to agree to him and go 

many times b4 haseena has gone out of her way nd suported sid 

and she luvs abhay to death 

so it was such a huge  slap on chaaands face 

and the best part is both the boys even sid has an imp nd unique  place 4 haseena in their heart

the way chaand feels less for them

the boys also dont giv a damn to chaand

but sid-haseena-abhay shares a very devinie bond

and i just luv how the writers hv shown it 

especially the sid haseena bond