Poll

Who loves Abhay more?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: vivluv

Sid  is not gonna die they are sending him on vanwaasπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jab CV's ke paas kuch bachega nahi tab khud hi sid ko laenge🀣🀣🀣🀣till then m gonna enjoy with werewolves☺️

Theek hey u also learn to do two timming with sid & werewolves ...patha hey koi savi savtri nahe ban saktha ..other than farah yeh pe πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Agar weerewolves buddha hey tho please keep that with u ..otherwise i will decide πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

Theek hey u also learn to do two timming with sid & werewolves ...patha hey koi savi savtri nahe ban saktha ..other than farah yeh pe πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Agar weerewolves buddha hey tho please keep that with u ..otherwise i will decide πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

I am just gonna borrow werewolf for few months till sid doesn't come backπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† when ma vampi husband is back then u can keep werewolf'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Abhay my Luv is Infinite fo' you

Piya alvays thinks u're wrong
But please cOme to me
I Never take u wrong in any situation
And alvays be beside you,
Piya doesn't listen you whole
But I Can listen u till my Last Breath
Piya do DeteCtive Giri
Leave her , Let her do ,
As she luves to indulge herself in Other aCtivities πŸ˜†
Come to me , I'll take you in some other world
where no One Can reaCh .. πŸ˜‰
 Piya's luv sometime becomes so Arrogant
But my Luv is simply Pure fo' you Abhay .. πŸ˜›

AbhiL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

Babes, its funny how you girls make this a posseive Abhay vs Piya matter at timesπŸ˜†. What with the she or he? lol
this was abt Love, Piya has never loved anyone but Abhay. and i was talking abt the moodswings, one day soft the other harsh words of Abhay which had great intentions behind that we the audience knew abt.
And as for the breaking. as far as i have the show its always averagly others breaking Piya incudling the ones you mentioned and beeing judgemntal on her, she has rather been there for them all the time unless the have been attacking Abhay with words. Same goes for abhay no matter how ppl have been towards him , he havnt give a penny abt it really.

And whats this 'how much she can break further for abhay' hmmm...isnt the whole point of this story abhay for Piya and Piya for Abhay, Abhay and Piya togther, how they break , how they hurt , how they are happy all together. one day he breaks her, one day she, one day she saves him, one day he, and through this they shall and develop. thats the point of the story yaπŸ˜‰.and thats how its different and watchable.

As for the scale, it was a abt patinece without knwoing anything why to be patinent. as for them for eahcother its been 10/10 always. moments of doubt is a part of the road that comes along, and yes it hits us the hardets when its from loved ones, whats comming after it is the awesome development true pain and suffer. nows it in crearives hands to show it as great as possible

ok now this is getting to serious in ur 'fun post'πŸ˜†

me signing off. and i guess i said it all. 

oy yea, edited since i guess my commnet wasnt in potential of this funpost.
Peace.
Edited by AbhiL - 12 years ago

-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AbhiL

LOL!! okay seems to be serious ..😲 . I dont want either to have argument here ( that might end up heated topic...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† )  ..as topic says it is fun post 😊😊 ...so CHILL . I get u with all the points from your POV why piya deserves to be with abhay .
Thanks

This content was originally posted by: Ritzie

Ab itna bhi bechare ko support karne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Sid se kahan compete karega woh? Kahan the most powerful, sexy, witty, intelligent, kabab mein handsome Vampire of the world and kahan sadu, buddhu, hamesha dukhi atma, rude, aankhon ke neeche gadde wala rondu Vampire.

Jeet toh Sid ki hi hogi.🀣🀣

waise u r right Ritzie...i think Abhay lost his popularityπŸ˜†...earlier i thought Vivian lost it but i guess Abhay lost it too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i will read and reply others later in night...gotta go now...but i just wanna add one thing abt Sid...there r many ppl here who r actually happy that Sid is leaving...i found out this thru my observations lolzzz...infact many more r happy and only few r genuinely sad πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...i was not shocked, i was expecting this πŸ˜†
ttyl

This content was originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Abhay u're looossin' popularity ... Nooo wayyy ..
I Wish i would have died befo' knowin' ,  that there're no more Abhay fans ?

lolzz now thats called real love 🀣

This content was originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Oh teri... ab reasons add kar diya πŸ˜†

Ok... first: Like Piya I hated Abhay's attitude beginning me... but know I love when he is Sadu... Daydream Animated Animation Day Dream Smiley Emoticon 000404 Medium not like Piya... always chilla ti hai...  
Without Abhay's sadupan... achcha nahi lagta...

2nd: Brainless hai but always there to save her but kya fayda  
Chhod do Piya ko and come to me... cause I love to see you sometimes brainless... Daydream Animated Animation Day Dream Smiley Emoticon 000404 Medium 

3rd: Jab hi kuch hota hai she runs after Kabir and Sid... mein kabhi aisa nahi karoongi... Daydream Animated Animation Day Dream Smiley Emoticon 000404 Medium

4th: Kabhi Abhay's baat nahi sunti...  Mein always sunoongi... cause I trust him... 

5th: She is always detectivegiriing... mein aisi nahi hoon... mein aise my Sadu Brainless Abhay ko pareshan nahi kar sakti hoon... 

6th: He saved him 1000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 times and she is not thankful to him... mujhe ek bar save karta toh woh mera rajkumar ban jaata... waise bhi he is already my rajkumar without saving... ROFL

7th: Piya kisiko nahi bataya that she loves him... even not her best friend... but mein toh pura forum pe haar waqt yehi kehti hoon.. I love My Sady Buddhu Brainless Abhay... 

8th: She never trusts him... but me always... Sidwandra ki kasam... ROFL

9th: Tu jahan mein yahan... not with Sid... 

10th: I never said that he is a monster... but Piya yes... toh batao yeh kaisa pyaar hai 
Piya, my Abhay is not a monster you mad... 

11th: Aur bhi hai baad mein write karti hoon... dekha Abhay write karte karte I am tired... kabhi Piya ne tumhare liye yeh sab kuch kya ? Nahi na... sooo I deserve you... 

12th: Ohhh haaan... I am funny and super romantic... but Piya is not  
My bad hindi se use bohut hasaoongi... he will be happy... 

omg omg cudnt stop laughing ROFLROFLROFL
ur emos r sooo good ROFLROFL 

8th: She never trusts him... but me always... Sidwandra ki kasam... ROFL
>> this point is hilarious ROFL

KaranGrover.xo thumbnail
Me Loves Abhay More Lool. They Boht Like Argue In Every 2 WeeksπŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOVE You Abhay :D
This content was originally posted by: Ritzie

I know its so easy to beat Pia but logon ka confidence shaky ho raha hai. 

Haan, Me too impresses with Farah's research. She should surely get Abhay this time.

But you have to see one thing, even on the show, all the people who earlier had Abhay in good books now are turning towards Sid (except for yesterday). Misha, Panchi, Haseena, even Pia, Maithili. Kuch toh hoga Sid mein - aise toh nahi. πŸ˜ƒ

I think Sid should get a farewell popularity post. Nishiii...iii

i think i forgot to add option for boys " i dont love Abhay bcoz i m a guy" ROFL
i already told u my research work on Sid πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
what can we do for Sid's farewell?...if not for affection, sympathy ke liye to everyone will support Sid ROFLROFL