Poll Question :

Who loves Abhay more?

Poll Choice
I can love Abhay more than Piya
Piya loves Abhay more than me
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by abhaylove

I am 😲😲 state. Poor abhay ...very few trust themselves more than piya . πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

mujhe laga uske naam se sare vote usko jayenge . ...With this poll i am convinced that what ever be the reaction towards piya ...in end they know piya love abhay more . πŸ˜†πŸ€£...piya proved her jassossi 😈, chillana , running towards kabir&sid , abhay ke baath nahe suna helps to get close to abhay ( nahe nahe mera aise idea nahe hey ...yeh tho farah ne bathaya tha piya ke bare mene ...aise research tho farah karthe so that she get abhay 🀣🀣)

PS: Sid will get vote ...emotional vote is always more any time when someone leave  ...this how indian are ..emotional πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£. But here it is not sid & abhay ...seriously nishi u need to come up with this post as well now before sid leave πŸ˜†.

I know its so easy to beat Pia but logon ka confidence shaky ho raha hai. 

Haan, Me too impresses with Farah's research. She should surely get Abhay this time.

But you have to see one thing, even on the show, all the people who earlier had Abhay in good books now are turning towards Sid (except for yesterday). Misha, Panchi, Haseena, even Pia, Maithili. Kuch toh hoga Sid mein - aise toh nahi. πŸ˜ƒ

I think Sid should get a farewell popularity post. Nishiii...iii

Farah did u leave anything 🀣...oops no wonder now why abhay is all urs and not piya .😳
Kitne acche ho tum😳 ..ekdum savi savtri ke tarah  .πŸ˜† Kasam bhe khai tho sid ke abhay ke nahe 🀣
11 option ...i am convinced dear πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...itne points tho kisi bhe nahe diya

Karlo pyaar apne sadu abhay se ...waise piya the bholi bhali ..but metz gayae hey . Wo kisi bhe haad thak ja sakthe hey apne 200 pyaar ke liya ...aur tumhar pyaar abhe abhe hua hey πŸ˜†baach ke rahana farah ...ho sake hey tho metz ko bhe thappad list mene dal dena later 🀣

Itna pyaar tho mene kisi couple mene nahe dekha 😲.  SAFAD are u there ( he won in auction award for abhay) ...see farah is giving tough completion .

FANI is jodi hey tho i am gonna enjoy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ohhh thank you thank you thank you for declaring Abhay is all mine... 
I deserve him na  Itna sab kuch likh diya just for him  Dekho mein itni khush hoon that I want to cry  Abhay is mine... I am dreaming... πŸ˜

When we really love someone... achcha toh hona hi parta hai... not like Piya... toh kabhi chilla ti hai toh kabhi kehti hai you are a monster...    

Haan Sid yahan hai toh kasam bhi khaoongi uski... kam aa jaey 

Itne points meine diye cause... pyaar kya toh darna kya... 

No prob aane do Metz ko... mein bhi evil kam nahi hoon... Abhay is mine and mein use nahi dene wali hoon... 
Wait I think monday after the epi... she will be in my thappad-list... 

Itna pyaar tumne kabhi nahi dekha na... it proves again how much I love him 

Haan haan karo enjoy... 

Piya loves Abhay deffinitaly more than anyone.  their love for eachother is epic.Edited by AbhiL - 12 years ago
Piya loves Abhay more than me πŸ˜‰ 

I am 😲😲 state. Poor abhay ...very few trust themselves more than piya . πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

mujhe laga uske naam se sare vote usko jayenge . ...With this poll i am convinced that what ever be the reaction towards piya ...in end they know piya love abhay more . πŸ˜†πŸ€£...piya proved her jassossi 😈, chillana , running towards kabir&sid , abhay ke baath nahe suna helps to get close to abhay ( nahe nahe mera aise idea nahe hey ...yeh tho faraha ne bathaya tha piya ke bare mene ...aise research tho farah karthe so that she get abhay 🀣🀣)

PS: Sid will get vote ...emotional vote is always more any time when someone leave  ...this how indian are ..emotional πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£. But here it is not sid & abhay ...seriously nishi u need to come up with this post as well now before sid leave πŸ˜†.

I am honoured everywhere FARAH FARAH and FARAH 
Haan dear... anything for Abhay 

But friends no prob... mein akeli hi kafi hoon...  saare Sid's fans jitna use pyaar karte hain mein akeli hi isse 100.000.000.000.000.000 times zyada Abhay se pyaar karti hoon... toh kaun jeeta... Abhay na ? Toh I don't care... 
Originally posted by Ritzie

I know its so easy to beat Pia but logon ka confidence shaky ho raha hai. 

Haan, Me too impresses with Farah's research. She should surely get Abhay this time.

But you have to see one thing, even on the show, all the people who earlier had Abhay in good books now are turning towards Sid (except for yesterday). Misha, Panchi, Haseena, even Pia, Maithili. Kuch toh hoga Sid mein - aise toh nahi. πŸ˜ƒ

I think Sid should get a farewell popularity post. Nishiii...iii

It's because bohhut dino se Piya is in my thappad-list... 
Arey it's because they are not sachche dost, lover, familly... like me 

Nishi u need add ...saying one need to prove there point ...can be tell that who memeber claim that they love abhay more in end of the topic ????

Ofcourse Pia will love him more if it was sid I could have said I will love moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by AbhiL

Piya loves Abhay deffinitaly more than anyone. specially me, firstly cause i am guy🀣 secondly the 'patience' she had with his mood swings over and over again beeing totallly unaware of the intention behind. Over and over again totally forgetting all his harsh words the second he offered her something close to a soft word is Epic , even during time when there was no 'saving piya- mission' behind, Even Abhays great intentions are awesome but then thats for another topic i guess, and lol, the last misstrust doesnt even count in questioning her love, she was broken and decided impusivly. but then thats Abhay Pia with their lack of convo and awesome ups and downs. and above this last track was only creatives way of reaching the twist as rushed as possible,lool. besides it was a point of awareness in their relationship to develop it stronger in future:)

Bottom line, her 8 0f 10 Patienece scale with him makes her surely the winner, her love for him has been Beautiful! as has his protective love been epic:)

oh btw! since i am here! I would wanna say- I can Love Piya way more than Abhay!😎😎muhahaha! ( ofcourse that would be a lie, cause noone can beat abhay there eaitherπŸ˜‰)

Yes dude ...piya love abhay with his moodswing😲😲 or her moodswing to be with sid & kabir 🀣
Piya do break many times ...some time MR D , misha frs , panchi love life 😭😭🀣. When she will be in broken state how much she can break further for abhay πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Koi bath nahe ...we all sympathizes with piya lot ... See the poll result many do for piya 🀣...all think the same like u πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Yes everytime piya does something CV become over creatives with her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and CV forget to mkae abhay doing all this 🀣...very bad CV πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Hmm now u have give piya 8/10 ...what about abhay for piya is 10/10 🀣🀣🀣🀣

PS: please my comments was jsut for fun πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. NISHI ANOTHER POLL IS NEEDED FOR ALL THOES GUYS WHO THINK THEY DESERVE PIYA LOVE MORE THAN ABHAY 🀣🀣.

Originally posted by vivluv

Ofcourse Pia will love him more if it was sid I could have said I will love moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I know archi this is what i said to ritzie also ..read the comment that u wont find archi in this post 🀣...she is all for SID ...but i always says never trust men beyond point that is hurt you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Ab sid ja raha hey kuch tho backup plan kya hotha with abhay ...like metz two timming . ...ab akle dukhi dukhi archi 😭🀣...feeling bad for u dear πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago

I know archi this is what i said to ritzie also ..read the comment that u wont find archi in this post 🀣...she is all for SID ...but i always says never trust men beyond point that is hurt you πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Ab sid ja raha hey kuch tho backup plan kya hotha with abhay ...like metz two timming . ...ab akle dukhi dukhi archi 😭🀣...feeling bad for u dear πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Sid  is not gonna die they are sending him on vanwaasπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jab CV's ke paas kuch bachega nahi tab khud hi sid ko laenge🀣🀣🀣🀣till then m gonna enjoy with werewolves☺️