Navya

MONDAY!!!!

geet_mjht thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

i was reading all the various topics on today's episode...precisely the HUG!!!!...( *heart thumping*😳)...and i have just one answer for all the posts:

MONDAY!!!...its the only solution for all our questions and all the confusion...

but abt. today's epi...welll it was just AWESOME!!! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!😆😛😉
nd the first ever HUG of ANYA!!!!!  😳😳❤️😍🥳OMG!!!
even though i still feel tat they have gone too fast wid d track,...no flow at all...
this maybe the first time i wished this for any serial : "I JUST HOPE IT WAS A DREAM!!!!"
we  want  to watch more of PRE-LOVE scenes of ANYA before jumping into the POST-Pyaar ka Izzhar scenes😆

newayz...whatever monday may unfold...it better be as "heart-thumping" as this epi...complete ANYA package!!!!
and OMG...ANANT...he just too good...(*heart-beating faster😳😳)

about the expressions:  well navya's starting exp. were like a person's who was confused...obviously when someone comes and hugs u like that...especially when that someone is ANANT!!! 😉 i felt they were quite good enough...   (*jus my opinion😉)
nd anant's was as usual good!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pkaur92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: geet_mjht

i was reading all the various topics on today's episode...precisely the HUG!!!!...( *heart thumping*😳)...and i have just one answer for all the posts:

MONDAY!!!...its the only solution for all our questions and all the confusion...

but abt. today's epi...welll it was just AWESOME!!! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!😆😛😉
nd the first ever HUG of ANYA!!!!!  🥳OMG!!!
even though i still feel tat they have gone too fast wid d track,...no flow at all...
this maybe the first time i wished this for any serial : "I JUST HOPE IT WAS A DREAM!!!!"
we  want  to watch more of PRE-LOVE scenes of ANYA before jumping into the POST-Pyaar ka Izzhar scenes😆

newayz...whatever monday may unfold...it better be as "heart-thumping" as this epi...complete ANYA package!!!!
and OMG...ANANT...he just too good...(*heart-beating faster😳😳)

about the expressions:  well navya's starting exp. were like a person's who was confused...obviously when someone comes and hugs u like that...especially when that someone is ANANT!!! 😉 i felt they were quite good enough...   (*jus my opinion😉)
nd anant's was as usual good!!!

yah me too, other people say that navyas expressions werent good

but what do you expect when a guy just comes and hug you...her expressions were flawless, she was scared at first with a hint of confusion *as to what is he doing lol) but then she genuinely absorbed into the hug ❤️

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yep! they rocked
Locked by Browser Lock.
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah exactly when she gott absorbed in hug it was OMG OMG OMG seriously romantic emotional scene the way she behavesss awww
GABRIELLA-TEEN thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
frankly i didnot like navyaz expressions at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anant_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree partly but I dunno about the dream part as much as I want it to be a dream because just like you I wann see some post love scenes😍 I don't think it is because Anant is fully latoo over Navya and he keeps dropping hints to her.