India-Forums

Navya
Navya

MONDAY!!!!

geet_mjht Newbie
geet_mjht
geet_mjht

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

i was reading all the various topics on today's episode...precisely the HUG!!!!...( *heart thumping*Embarrassed)...and i have just one answer for all the posts:

MONDAY!!!...its the only solution for all our questions and all the confusion...

but abt. today's epi...welll it was just AWESOME!!! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!LOLTongueWink
nd the first ever HUG of ANYA!!!!!  EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHeartDay DreamingPartyOMG!!!
even though i still feel tat they have gone too fast wid d track,...no flow at all...
this maybe the first time i wished this for any serial : "I JUST HOPE IT WAS A DREAM!!!!"
we  want  to watch more of PRE-LOVE scenes of ANYA before jumping into the POST-Pyaar ka Izzhar scenesLOL

newayz...whatever monday may unfold...it better be as "heart-thumping" as this epi...complete ANYA package!!!!
and OMG...ANANT...he just too good...(*heart-beating fasterEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

about the expressions:  well navya's starting exp. were like a person's who was confused...obviously when someone comes and hugs u like that...especially when that someone is ANANT!!! Wink i felt they were quite good enough...   (*jus my opinionWink)
nd anant's was as usual good!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91pkaur92Thaniyah_Ksamratrocksmeenachem

pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_mjht

i was reading all the various topics on today's episode...precisely the HUG!!!!...( *heart thumping*Embarrassed)...and i have just one answer for all the posts:

MONDAY!!!...its the only solution for all our questions and all the confusion...

but abt. today's epi...welll it was just AWESOME!!! AWESOME! AWESOME! AWESOME!LOLTongueWink
nd the first ever HUG of ANYA!!!!!  PartyOMG!!!
even though i still feel tat they have gone too fast wid d track,...no flow at all...
this maybe the first time i wished this for any serial : "I JUST HOPE IT WAS A DREAM!!!!"
we  want  to watch more of PRE-LOVE scenes of ANYA before jumping into the POST-Pyaar ka Izzhar scenesLOL

newayz...whatever monday may unfold...it better be as "heart-thumping" as this epi...complete ANYA package!!!!
and OMG...ANANT...he just too good...(*heart-beating fasterEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

about the expressions:  well navya's starting exp. were like a person's who was confused...obviously when someone comes and hugs u like that...especially when that someone is ANANT!!! Wink i felt they were quite good enough...   (*jus my opinionWink)
nd anant's was as usual good!!!

yah me too, other people say that navyas expressions werent good

but what do you expect when a guy just comes and hug you...her expressions were flawless, she was scared at first with a hint of confusion *as to what is he doing lol) but then she genuinely absorbed into the hug Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geet_mjhtGABRIELLA-TEEN

meenachem IF-Stunnerz
meenachem
meenachem

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
yep! they rocked
Locked by Browser Lock.
silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
yeah exactly when she gott absorbed in hug it was OMG OMG OMG seriously romantic emotional scene the way she behavesss awww
GABRIELLA-TEEN Groupbie
GABRIELLA-TEEN
GABRIELLA-TEEN

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
frankly i didnot like navyaz expressions at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anant_lover Goldie
Anant_lover
Anant_lover

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
I agree partly but I dunno about the dream part as much as I want it to be a dream because just like you I wann see some post love scenesDay Dreaming I don't think it is because Anant is fully latoo over Navya and he keeps dropping hints to her.  

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index