India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

Maryada 13th May WU *Roshni gives Adi a hint*

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Tere dar per sanam hum chalay aaye.. tu naa aya to hum chalay aaye.. chalay aaye chalay aaye.. Dancing

achaaa bhei anyways.. i said a short update yesterday but ended up giving a long one.. im saying short today becuz i need to start work in an hour eeekksss..Dead lets see if i really end up giving a short one..LOLLOL

Maryada 13th May Written Update

Priya exits the room and SSP tells everyone to make Priya explain that she should never say anything in the decisions Brahma makes..Confused Uttara and Brahma are all alone in the room.. Brahma starts his drama of how much he loves his family and no one understands.. Uttara keeps her hand on his shoulder Dead..he keeps on going as if he is Adi's enemy.. he says he has done the most to make Adi's dream come true.. He says Devayani has not taught the daughter in laws to follow the discipline of this house.. he says he is soo hurt becuz half of his age Priya was mis behaving with him today.. he has his hands on Uttara's hands and he keeps caressing them (Why is Uttara such a fool??? AngryAngry) Uttara asks Brahma to stop.. he says Priya is a kid and she would understand.. Uttara says she doesnt know how much u love everybody.. Brahma says u are the only one who understand me (Brahma is sooo clever Clap) Devayani cumes to Priya and she explains her that Priya should not ask alot of questions from SSP as he is not use to all that..Devayani says if there is anything wrong Priya should come to her..Priya just goes away listening to everything..

Imli says to Vidya she already knew Arti is smart and she will never listen to Vidya.. she says Vidya doesnt understand that everybody is not as simple and nice as Vidya..Imli says not to lose.. Imli says u have to take everything back.. Vidya says she doesnt know what to do.. Imli says if u dont have a way then u should stand in the other person's way..Imli asks Vidya to make so much misunderstandings in Gaurav and Arti that Gaurav cumes back to Vidya (OHHH God.. cumon Vidya.. yeh bhi try karke dekhlo.. Imli hai kaam ki waise WinkLOL) Vidya says she cannot do all this.. Imli says she has already told her that everything is fair in love and war.. arti has started this war but the winner will only be Vidya (i lovee imli ke dialogues Clap) Gaurav enters and they both look at him..Gaurav cumes and says he is tired so he is going to sleep (jaar Gaurav kya yaar Ouch)

Its morning Adi is talking on the phone and he tells Priya he has to go sumwhere.. he says he has decided that now he wont blame himself but he will investigate how all that happened..Priya asks him not to go.. Adi asks why? Priya says so much has happened she is scared that is he gets a clue about sumone he knows he would be more hurt.. Adi is confused.. he says he thinks Priya knows sumthing.. Adi asks if she knows who did all this and he screams so Priya scared says yes she knows.. She tells Adi that she heard Mantri talking yesterday but she is not sure about it.. they sounded like Mantri and SSP did all this..Adi is shocked and kinda mad.. he says u are blaming Dad..he says he would never do anything like that.. Priya says she is not blaming anyone but she is telling him watever she heard.. Priya says its about truth.. she asks Adi to go and tell Brahma that wat people are talking about him and maybe he would tell u sumthing (Adi has this my daddy the best patta on his eyes.. bewaqoof kahin ka AngryAngry) Adi asks Priya to stop.. he tells her u know where can this take our relation ship?? Shocked and he leaves..

Adi cumes to Roshni devi's house and Roshni says why did u cum here?? to say sorry?? Adi says he is here not to say sorry but to know the truth.. he says he wants to know who is the one in our party who is cheating us?? he says he wants to know how infront of such heavy security they died?? Roshni says she doesnt know who did it.. Adi says there is sumone in the party who helped do all that.. He says he wants to know his name and he will not leave him..Roshni asks Adi to not eat her brains off and go investigate the matter.. Adi says he knows Roshni would help him in this matter.. Roshni says for the matter truth she is ready to operate in the midnight and her PA corrects her saying co operate ROFL
Roshni says Adi should go now and if Adi gets to know about the person she would forgive him and give all his powers back.. she says she is with him..He looks at the PA and PA looks scared.. PA says he came as Amitabh but left as Amol Palekar ROFL Roshni asks her PA to go and follow Adi and he should never know that in the murder of the girl and boy Adi enters and says Roshni Devi is involved (Aray waaahhh kyaa twist hai Dancing) Roshni's jaw drops LOL.. Adi says he now knows Roshni and her lousy politics.. he says u dont have to keep an eye on me becuz without knowing the whole truth he wouldnt have left and the truth is that Roshni is responsible for the death of innocent people.. He says he would have understand before that a woman liek her would never understand love and life..he keeps saying stuff to Roshni.. he says but u should not forget one thing that he would expose her.. Roshni asks Adi to stop.. she says she can do watever she wants for her party..Adi says he doesnt care about her party and her people.. he says he is leaving her party himself.. Roshni says if he would say everything to her what would he tell his father?? Roshni asks Adi to go home and ask his father about the whole truth..Roshni says instead of being Om puri on my set be the Sanju baba of Vidhata and go home ROFL (OMGGG Roshni devi zindabad.. zindabad zindabad ROFL) she says he would find Dilip Kumar at home.. Adi doesnt believe her.. Roshni says if she gave the order to kill the boy and the girl who followed those orders?? Adi is shocked and lost (Ohhh Roshni devi is super smart Star) he leaves from there and reaches home super angry he screams dad dad.. everybody follows him and asks wat happened he doesnt answer and keeps screaming DAD DAD.. Brahma cumes out and asks wat is the problem? (Adi is behaving like crazy now Silly)Brahma keeps his hand on Adi's shoulder and Adi pushes if off Shocked.. he says he wants to know if he had any say in that matter..Brahma says no.. Adi says no need to make excuses and he wants to know the truth..Brahma Adi keep looking at eachother for like a good 15 sec..Epi ends

Precap: NO Precap

Rating: 8/10 i expected sumthing extra today.. it was like a normal epi just a lil longer.. nothing in terms of Gaurav Vidya moved ahead.. the same Imli asking Vidya to not lose hope etc etc.. i wanted a Adi-SSP confrontation that also never heppened..Dead i dont think Adi would get to know about his father but if he does it would surely be a key in the SSP-Priya for Adi.. he may the also believe that his dad was the one who did all that to Pirya.. lets see how the story proceeds..again star of the epi was Roshni Devi.. she is hillarious.. i loved how she connects everything with movies.. Supreme comedy ROFL

seee i gave u a normal update again.. key: dont blv me ROFL

Okay people.. have a lovely lovely weekend.. we'll meet on Monday..
Pulwasha Hug

Edited by Pulwasha - 13 May 2011 at 3:22pm

The following 46 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821Chetnaksomething1985nehalpoonam1pritiaggarwalsaggi80sdavisMarinedriveER_ER_YAjohn0540anupamgshizukaalld89bccls3chaudhhimani88asiaheartekomaslastminsp87nanda_gopargattuBeHappyAlwaysnurulainayesha109divyakshettykrishuuuuuuuuuum001srmirjisvijaya77sihuneel_jayNiceupAnuPurvaA HUGE FANEvashSunriseGreenhave-a-dreamaquariun26..Smita..Varsha-01Shee_xaanraaspachshivani003cuttieeFIZK6

Anusha.V Goldie
Anusha.V
Anusha.V

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
wowww!!! Thanx 4 de update
divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updateHug
FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Pulwasha :) Will SSP talk himeslf out of this?
divyakshetty Goldie
divyakshetty
divyakshetty

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Fiz...i feel SSP will get himself out of this bcoz he is a  smart villain. but i dont want him to come out of this.

Edited by divyakeerhi - 13 May 2011 at 3:29pm
lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Oyye hoyye palu<3
Tenu ajj ka episode normal laga?
I actually loved Adi's acting today! He was superb! I specially watched it today for the BIG episodeLOL..!
RD's laughs scare meROFLROFL She needs "how to laugh" lessons more then "how to speak" lessonsROFLROFL
I just realized that vidya wasn't there, everyone else including imli was there, where is the lady?
P.S: Gaurav ka missing hona isn't new !!ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaan

lonelyshadow IF-Sizzlerz
lonelyshadow
lonelyshadow

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Oh forgot to mention how hilarious the movie example wasROFL
And that "Operation" Co-operation maamROFL
shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Sounds like an episode I can skip. Thanx Pallo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index