Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Same here.. i too have my doubts..however i'm sure it will be a classic fun filled episode and i don't mind SR happening tomorrow or on monday i just want it to happen now.. High time...

Okay some thoughts...

I liked the way they choose the jungle for the mangal...  No cliche type setups with all fabrics flying and diyas and red colored baloons etc etc... sticking to the basic so i kind of liked the setup used... (according to the precap ofcourse)... rustic and close to reality...  Thats why i love Geet HSP so much ... They always do things the hatke way...

Secondly jungle is where they first met... jungle is where they first confessed so jungle had to be the place where they first... ... 😳

So it all fits in so well... I really liked the way they are going about it.. I just hope the execution is as good too...  However from the SBS thing today i liked the way maan puts water on Geets face... did you guyz see that...she really looked so angelic and beautiful then... πŸ˜‰

I really want to keep my expecatations to the minimum... and enjoy to the maximum however i'm find that very difficult to do... πŸ˜† FINGERS CROSSED πŸ˜‰

Ohhh WOW...AZI dear...what a connection u have made...luved what u wrote...JUNGLE is the place to b...πŸ˜‰...Very good points u brought out...I know its hard to CONTROL BUT TRY buddy try...πŸ˜‰
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lip-a-Licious

Don't worry i posted these in the Devils den tooo, but jyo was fine with it πŸ˜ƒ

I'm just getting tired seeing all this thrusting...but maan has to understand it's not easy to be a papaπŸ˜† 
jasraj123 thumbnail
hi param. nice post and song is sooo hottt. i am also crossing my fingers for sr as u said it is hard to say anything about geet cvs because there is alot to be happening like they will go to wedding, then goon fight, then lost and sr in one episode. seems to be tooo much and personally i don't want cvs to rush to show sr in one episode and spoil it in rush but let's see as geet cvs always leave us open mouth and reach up to our hopes so this time i really want them to reach our expectations and make it unforgettable for usπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ sr of maaneet
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Absoluv

MAHIII Mishty dear...r u deriously asking " WHAT IS SR ????"...😲

Well dear...SR = Suhaag Raat...πŸ˜‰...tho it is not their first nite after marriage...BUT still πŸ˜³

PARAM JAAN U SUCH A TUBELIGHT... U NOT UNDERSTANDING HER...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: zaara25

mAMA DOESNT KNOW SR??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

THEN HOW SHE GOT US??

MAMA???

🀣🀣🀣🀣 Ohh My Mama getting old or she is went back to kindergarten life πŸ˜†Sissy Mama drived me crazy ...me laguhing like hell πŸ€£
serendipity2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jasraj123

hi param. nice post and song is sooo hottt. i am also crossing my fingers for sr as u said it is hard to say anything about geet cvs because there is alot to be happening like they will go to wedding, then goon fight, then lost and sr in one episode. seems to be tooo much and personally i don't want cvs to rush to show sr in one episode and spoil it in rush but let's see as geet cvs always leave us open mouth and reach up to our hopes so this time i really want them to reach our expectations and make it unforgettable for usπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ sr of maaneet

Hello jasπŸ˜ƒ

The SR...will be on the next maha episode...i think...as long as we get hot maaneet mahi moments in the jungle...i.m happy...

The SR needs an hour at least...we don't want a quickieπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hi param...i'm so rude...been on your thread and haven't even said helloπŸ˜•...sorry darlingπŸ€—
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣Sister shall we call Mahi Sherya to explain to Mama πŸ˜†
serendipity2 thumbnail

Zara...mish is faking itπŸ˜†

@param..mish is the queen of SRπŸ˜‰
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: --Thush--

🀣🀣🀣🀣 Ohh My Mama getting old or she is went back to kindergarten life πŸ˜†Sissy Mama drived me crazy ...me laguhing like hell πŸ€£

sISTER, mAMA HAS gONE mAD.. SHE IS MISSING HER SHREYA i GUESS.. AND SISTER I DIDNT KNOW HELL CAN LAUGH TOO...ROFLROFLROFLROFL
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ahhh su post che buddy...ekdum rapchikπŸ˜‰
and the song is HAWT☺️
now me ready to take my blankie and sit in front of the screen tomπŸ˜†