Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rani2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thats a great news Anju. I am glad that he reads your emails & replies. thank you so much!

I think Reitesh is one of the creatives, I remember reading that name in one of the articles here(IF).
minu2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh Anju - this is awesome, awesome, awesome news!!!! Thank you so much sweetie for your perseverance, your wonderful writing, your hard work, and for being our voice.  I am so happy with this reply.  Love you!!!!

Anju I just noticed that you added the link to my post from today in your email to RS.  That was so sweet of you dear.  Whether they read it or not, it feels good that something gets passed along to the people we love (Kinshuk and Neha and the team)!  Thanks yaar.
Edited by minu2011 - 12 years ago
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMVVV yaaar anju  thanks for posting what he said love you keep sending him feedbacks so that we kno  it feel  soo good to hear that  OMVVV hes gonna read this mail to kinnnyyy OMV OMV i cant stop smiling yarrr    
thanks for sending him feedbacks fell soo good that he is reading them
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Anju, I am happy that RS reads your emails and does think about our POVs. ...It is very nice of him to take time out and reply to you. I honestly hope he passes this on to the actors and they read our comments and see our love.

thanks for taking time out to email him everyday. bye. 
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gongratz Anju...

As I always say.. Your persistence will make u succesful and you are proving me right day by day :)

Hugs and kisses from me :)
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: savera2007

Gongratz Anju...

As I always say.. Your persistence will make u succesful and you are proving me right day by day :)

Hugs and kisses from me :)

Thank god meri kisi post pe to kuch comment kiya tumne :)
you don't know how much I have missed you. Vidya did tell me about ur laptop. I know you are on 16hr shift. Take care dear and have a great weekend
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow Anju congratulations for bigger reply. Yaar ur are postive force for us. Mera msg bhi tha usme to mujhe bhi reply mila indirectly๐Ÿ˜‰
savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for a patient, so let us see what night brings on hihi :)

thx for everything ji :)
cottencandy thumbnail

The producer is telling you Kinshuk and Neha are his favorites because their honesty comes across in their performances and it's very real! Impossible! If he does then he is a raciest!๐Ÿ˜ฒ What about rest of the characters? I think some one is fooling you Nivrenees!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anju,

Thanks u so much for the sharing the reply...i was so happy to see this reply from RS ji ...earlier RS ji's replies were short but seeing this reply my hopes and spirits have risen...thank you so much for your persistence...๐Ÿ˜Š

I checked Retish is the Creative Director of CCBM...