Rajanji's reply to 13th May feedback email:Warning PG7 - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Wow this is great news... RS feel the same way for Nivren.
Thanks Anju for emailing him and letting him know how we are feeling. Thanks.
Very happy that he has replied thanks for all the efforts anju.
Anju, this is a fantastic news. Very good that he has finally decided to give us his thoughts.I'm so excited that he is going to share it with Kinshuk, neha and the CTs. very much needed.
great going...
Awww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Read Rajan Shai Sir Ki Reply!!!!!!
He Sooo Sweet!!!!!!!!!!
Brought Tears In My Eyes!!
anju...dis indeed is a very gud news...very much apreciate ur efforts...thank u fr sharing...
Thnx Anju for keeping the update of the situation, luv all ur posts and analysis u made my weekend.
Anju thanks so much for this...this reply relaxes me...yes let the couple go through every ordeal...to build a strong relationship...

I m glad RS hears us out ...

Woww Anju congratulations . I m soo happyy n relaxed wid dis reply frm RS . 1st time he gave full reply n 1 thng is damn clear frm his reply tht NIVREN were , r n will b 2gther till d end no matter wht  . thanx dear for dongg dis for us .

n Yes Ritesh Modi is Creative Head of CCBM , I hope now we gwt we want

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Woww Anju congratulations . I m soo happyy n relaxed wid dis reply frm RS . 1st time he gave full reply n 1 thng is damn clear frm his reply tht NIVREN were , r n will b 2gther till d end no matter wht  . thanx dear for dongg dis for us .

n Yes Ritesh Modi is Creative Head of CCBM , I hope now we gwt we want

Moni Last night before going to bed I was very Upset and sad, U know it why, But this post made me smile and I was sooo happy to have got an answer and it is quite clear in this what will happen So we need to relax
Originally posted by cottencandy

The producer is telling you Kinshuk and Neha are his favorites because their honesty comes across in their performances and it's very real! Impossible! If he does then he is a raciest!😲 What about rest of the characters? I think some one is fooling you Nivrenees!😆😆

Mods note

@Bold:IF's COC does not support any such offensive remarks against any actor or CVs or makers of the show...Consider this as your first and final official warning for violating this rule...Next time such type of remarks might result in ban

CCBM Dev team