Rajanji's reply to 13th May feedback email:Warning PG7 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by anjubala

I have updated the post and added my email to him

Yes Dear I just read it and really loved each and everyword written in it, U have really put it soo beautifully,  really appreciable, thanks again Dear to convey our messages to RS Sir
Thanks anju, i read what u updated and it was perfect and i loved his response and it's put the BIGGEST smile on my face!! Thank u thank u for starting off my weekend so brilliantly!!!

I was wondering that too, i wonder to Ritesh is? I have a feeling its one of the writers of the show may be?! If so then thats perrrfect!!
Hey Anju and Asma isn't Reitesh Hemlata,  As Anju U have mentioned  that U loved NIvren and Hemlata's acting, So may be Hemlata is called Reitesh.
@Diya - No idea.. Ritesh to me is a guy's name and not female's.. He could be head of creatives.. no clue.
Diya, i dont think it would be HL as like anju says, to me it also sounds like a guys name? I think he's a writer/creative or something like that cos a lof of the comments mention the CT's.

Either way im so happy to read it, it's like a weight off my chest, thanks again anju🤗
OMV!! Thats great Anju Di... oh wow his response is awesome and satisfying. Thank you Dii for all your effort. I haven't watched the full epi yet...but after this I'm SO happy!!! Thankkk youu Diii!!! x x
Originally posted by anjubala

Do you guys know who is Riteish...he has mentioned he will read it to him too..

Hi Anju, I happy that RS reads your emails and he appreciates all feedback. BTW I think Riteish is CCBM creative head. But I may be wrong.

ANJU merci merci pour votre poste vraiment vous m'avez rendu heureuse
Aww god I am sooo happy. We got a full response from rajanji. Thanks too you Anju. Mwah.
Omg I am Just so happy that because of you Anju rajanji, kinshuk and neha will know how much their work is appreciAted and what magic they both have created as NivRen.
It's also good to know that rajanji also agrees about the importance of marriage between nivi/viren. I can relax knowing that there is know U turn(Sid-nivi) happening in the show and my NivRen are safe.
Thanks Anju.
Ketty even I think he is creative head of CCBM.. It is better he gets to know what we want.