Rajanji's reply to 13th May feedback email:Warning PG7

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Friends,

I was late in sending my feedback today to him but he replied back immediately. It must have been around 1 in the night in India. And here is his reply

------------------------------------

Thanks Anju,
Its a booster for the CCBM team that there are loyal fans like you who take so much sincere effort to appreciate the show and honestly voice your displeasure too .kinshuk and neha are my favourites too coz their honesty comes across in their performances and its very real .
Marriage is a beautifull relationship between husband and wife where they must go through good times ,bad times , joys ,sorrows , understand , misunderstanding but at the end of each phase makes them a better human being and through these experiences they become soul mates :-) so let nivren go through all to become best friends , companions and soul mates :-) sometimes pain is the biggest teacher !!will read out your mail to kinshuk ,neha and ritesh tommorow for sure!
Regards
Rajan shahi

Sent on my BlackBerry from Vodafone

----------------------------------------

Here is what I sent to him today as the feedback:-

Hi Rajanji,

I have to appreciate your and your teams (specifically the actors) effort this week to give us the most powerful episodes of CCBM till date. Yes I say till date because this week has shown us the real-life situations in REEL life and the meaning of relationships. Today's episode showed us the new heights of NiVren love and relationship. It reached new level as it showed us how much Viren understands Nivi and how much Nivi listens to him. The scene between NiVren outside Kothi was powerful and marvelous. Till yesterday we all wanted Viren to stop Nivi by saying that how much he loves her and will not be able to live without her and she did not even think about him once. But no, today he stopped her as he knew that for Nivi love comes after the happiness and responsibilities and he used the same tactic to make her realize that giving life is no choice right now as she has to take care of the baby. Again hats off to Kinshuk and Neha for portraying Nivi and Viren so well. And also Hemlata ... She has depicted the loss of a mother so beautifully. She is a very good actress.
Neha does not seem to be a new to this industry. She has gone so deep into the skin of her character that is is difficult to differentiate between Neha and Nivedita. The lori was so touching, I had tears in my eyes. Nivi and Dwita's pain was so visible via the lori. And the light of proudness in Viren's eyes seeing his wife like that was heartfelt.

Rajanji, please do not show any kind of insecurity in Viren now as he is over all this. His character has been ruined time and again and please do not do it. Rather show that he is understanding Nivi's pain and that her time spent with baby does not mean that she is neglecting him. Now show us that manipulations and evilness cannot win. Please do not let Chanchal win this time by brain washing Viren. I have opened a topic on the same situation when new parents have to cope up with the demands of a baby and it suits NiVren well. Even though they are not biological parents but they have taken responsibility of baby so let them handle it nicely. No more misunderstandings between NiVren. Rather show us some light, fun scenes between NiVren and Dwita and the bonding. How Nivi copes up with the baby and her Viren - we want to see these scenes. We want some respite from negativity and evilness. Please show us some light-hearted episodes where romance between NiVren can blossom.
Below are few comments from fans that they want to see. Hope we get these :-

----------------------------------------------
"i just wanted CT's to take a gap show a little NivRen and Dwita moments and then show this as we too could relax with NIvRen and Dwita and enjoy this too...cause now with this insecurity or evil track we have Chanchal's interference which is expeacted and when this Viren wanting Nivi's attention track gets over we will get something new for the two...

if CT's stop rushing and relax things for a bit ...we can enjoy what they show..."
-------------------------------------
"Problem is CTs have never shown any meaningful interaction between NiVren after his office work insecurity got resolved. They fast forwarded and showed divya giving birth and then her death..If they had taken this slowly and showed us some important NiVren scenes that would have been good."

---------------------------------------
"agree its new parents syndrome. And these new parents are bit different because they did not get the time to prepare for the new arrival since it is Divya's baby and they are not the biological parents. So they did not go through the phase of expentancy, anxiety or curiousness. Both of them will not know how to react to the situation and both of them will make mistakes.
CC will take advantage of this - the evil witch as we already saw that she again thinks Nivi needs to be out of Viren's life.
So whatever it is it needs to be shorter that Viren's insecurity track. CTs can have mercy on us and fastforward this track too."
---------------------------------------
"FF the track where they could show the understanding and maturity increasing in their relation. But the main problem is they don't show Viren's insecurities to small level they take it to different level. Either he is too loving or is too frustrated. They never sit back and discuss their concerns like normal person either keep on hiding or brust like volcano. There is middle stage also which is forgotten by CT's "
--------------------------------------
"it would be so awesome if creatives build on today's episode and NiVren's relationship, but also take the time to show us the details, conversations, gestures, and some sweet moments of their life together!!"
-------------------------------------
"Yep after reading Anju's post on India-Forums and seeing this week episodes I loved the way they are potraying NivRen and their dependence on each other. I will love if they show this dependencies on each other. If they actually handle this track as Anju is explaining I won't mind infact love it because I also want to see cute competion of Viren and dweeta to get attention and Nivi complaining oH god how to look after 2 kids at a time Viren and dweeta. But not to the extent of Viren taking some drastic steps and then repenting.  For drastic steps HL, CC are there let them do that job."

Please read the topic posted on India-Forums which really praises today's episode and you will like it.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1682865

Thanks again for reading my email. We all really appreciate your time taken to read our views and hope that we get to see what we want. Hope you have a nice weekend. We are already waiting for Monday to see CCBM.

Regards
Anju
(Die hard fan of NiVren - the best and magical jodi of TV industry ever)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So girls chill and relax... His email tells us clearly that NiVren will be the best friends, companions and soul mates... Enjoy your weekend. Hope I was able to put smile on your faces...
Edited by anjubala - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Anju Dear I saw this post and ran to read it inmmeidately, Am sooo happy to read this post Dear, and from his post he is very clear indeed what he is planning to do,  and he has indirectly also told all in this, So now we have to just be relaxed Dear,  and am sooo happy he is taking all our comments in consideration and also reading them, this is really so nice of him, Am really happy to read this today
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Absolutely Dear U have really put a smile on my face, I was sooo much sad with the story outcome but this has made me really happy Dear, and now we dont have to worry about anything
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh WOW Anju!! This is an amazing response to get, it's an actual full response and he seems fully committed to nivren too!!!...and he's going to read out ur e-mail to Kinny n Neha  OMV wow that's amazing, i cant stop smiling!! What did u send him? Sorry if you've already posted it somewhere, i just came on the forum now, havent even watched the epi yet!!

Thanks so much for sending him our feedback so regularly🤗 i'm so glad he reads them!!
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Really Asma Jaan am indeed just tooo happy  with this response,  and actually Full Response as u said
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Oh WOW Anju!! This is an amazing response to get, it's an actual full response and he seems fully committed to nivren too!!!...and he's going to read out ur e-mail to Kinny n Neha  OMV wow that's amazing, i cant stop smiling!! What did u send him? Sorry if you've already posted it somewhere, i just came on the forum now, havent even watched the epi yet!!

Thanks so much for sending him our feedback so regularly🤗 i'm so glad he reads them!!

Asma, I haven't posted what I sent to him... Let me post it here in this thread in the topic itself. So you all will know what feedback I gave him.
anjubala thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Really Asma Jaan am indeed just tooo happy  with this response,  and actually Full Response as u said

Do you guys know who is Riteish...he has mentioned he will read it to him too..
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Asma, I haven't posted what I sent to him... Let me post it here in this thread in the topic itself. So you all will know what feedback I gave him.

Sure Anju dear would be happy to read it
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjubala

Do you guys know who is Riteish...he has mentioned he will read it to him too..

No Dear even am wondering who it is,  May be one of the Unit members or may be the Director,
anjubala thumbnail
I have updated the post and added my email to him