Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Vanshika- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yape i do agree wit ol of u.. de track is moving bit fast.. or may be v r feeling it coz ol other daily soaps are very slow.. n v r habituated of dat.. um really confused.. dun knw wot to say..!
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the comments guys...
what i dont want is a sick twist...to explain the fastforward love..
adorabledeepika thumbnail
if he can follow his baba's words he also will knw not to play wid sum1's feelings...

he is very sensible tht way...if tht ws the case...he cud have used tht gurl who initially ws crazzy abt him...(forgot her name )

guys kya uske forehead pe likha hai.. "tht i cnt fall in love?"
no right...its just hapnin instantly...
normally todays youth tends to calculate their love and then decide to fall fr it...

tht instant love is disappeared now..! and thts wht actually true love is all abt...cuz ur truly listening to ur heart..!

example...if one gets their dream job...or receives an unexpected award...wunt u shiver...or wunt u hv those surprising(not planned)  expressions?

its the same way with these guys!

Cheers
Deepika

harshad.diwani thumbnail

i disgree with sweet_chilly...

the hug was so natural..both anaya is feeling same...so after listening navya's thought he didnt control himself & hug navya...its natural that in first hug we shivers & feels hesitate & anaya did the same..after shivering the way navya put her head on his shoulder relaxely..at that tym m sure her heart was saying"i found my paradise in ur arms"..

Edited by harshad.diwani - 12 years ago
neeraja swati thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

I hope the CV'S dont dissapoint with a bet track or anant actually experimenting with the outer world as he sed to his baba...

i am getting scared
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In love there is no slow or fast expressions just come up  when you you just feel them and can't control...I think na-na karet humara anant pyar kar bedha...but it seems he had realized it before that's what he told to Navya in the beginning of the episode...
silla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it cant be bet track!! its the real and real love and hug was so natural like whatever navya said to him he thought for it and thinks that he also feels like that,!!!
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshad.diwani

i disgree with sweet_chilly...

the hug was so natural..both anaya is feeling same...so after listening navya's thought he didnt control himself & hug navya...its natural that in first hug we shivers & feels hesitate & anaya did the same..after shivering the way navya put her head on his shoulder relaxely..at that tym m sure her heart was saying"i found my paradise in ur arms"..

am not talking abt the hug!..didnt i say i liked it...?what i'm saying is that the track is a bit weird..too fast n unconvincing...
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Originally posted by: neeraja swati

i am getting scared

we'l just have to wait n watch..😕
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
really donnt knoww
im dam confusedd...
cvs r rushing like anythngg...
bbt shaheerr rockeddd!

though his  characterrr hass taken a bigg leaappp all of a sudenn!