Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Various Perceptions of today's HUG expressions (Page 3)

aa123.80 IF-Sizzlerz
aa123.80
aa123.80

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

Here is a laundry list of how members here perceived those expressions during the HUG.

**copy/pasted from a thread... Please don't accuse of PlagiarismBig smile as I'm stating that they're from members of this forum**

-Anant's expression: Eyes shut..Paranoid..As if someone pushed him off a cliff..LOL
Navya: She scrunched up her face as if Anant stank bad at the beginning LOL

-Anant expression it was something as if he ate some hot chillies.ROFL

-MineEmbarrassed---Anant's expressions were literally like he had seen Lady Gaga right in front of him and Navya's were like she wanted to "GO"...ya know..."go use the restroom" sorta expressions.ROFL

-Anant's( as if he has found a long lost love after ages) and Navya's( as if a lizard is hugging her) ROFL

-he remembers all the candy he's had, rushes back to impulsively HUG her with expressions which clearly state that he needs to go to the bathroom - RIGHT NOW! And Navya's Pinch expressions were as though Anant did something disgusting (or worse smelled bad)ROFL

These are all that I found from here and there. You're all welcome to add in more stuff.Big smile

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

LORD. ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Awesome.SauceNymeria_Meena_

Awesome.Sauce IF-Rockerz
Awesome.Sauce
Awesome.Sauce

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
@Abhi (Can I have your name please?Big smile) : LOLLOLLOLTalk about being high.LOLLOLLOLAnant is on a major crack these days.LOLLOL The HUG was sooo absurd.LOLLOLThe supersonic marathon run took the crown for LudicrosityLOL.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazzmatazzNymeria

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Awesome.Sauce

Dear Ms/Miss/Mrs. Amy (Choose as you please!ROFL), Only you could have come up with something like this.ROFL*Stare...gulps...stare...gulpsss*

I absolutely loved the post for some very obvious reasons :You mentioned two of my phabaret things :LADY GAGA and LIZARD.ROFL)

My interpretation :
Navya Babby: " Tumse milna acha lagta hai...tumse milne ka man hota hai...tum jab paas hote ho toh acha lagta hai"
Anant, the peeroud member of the Adams family does what everyone else in his family does: STARES AND GULPS at the poor lad's SACHHA CONPHESION.
 while Neha, the ultimate non-romantic fella chokes at that ewww-mantic dialogue...DeadDead.

The creative team seems to be enjoying this "...acha lagta hai" dialogue wayyy too much...so they decide to play it ONCE MORE , in order to re-live the moment.EmbarrassedStern Smile

Anant  wants to scream "NAHIII bas karo ab mein dubara nahi sun sakta " but poor guy has to shut his mouth as the creative director gives him a dirty look.Ouch

Hence, he runs towards the tape-recorder(Read:Navya) ,who is mouthing this ULTRA-CHEESY dialogue with the ULTRA-DUMB expressions , hoping to find the switch to turn that "daymn thing OFF" for good. Big smileSleepy

Result: MISSION SUCCESSFUL. The tape recorder shuts off  but is soon replaced by another pareshaan aatma who  chillao's " KEHDO...NAAA...TUMSE PYAAR HAI.." in the background like there is no tomorrow.Sleepy

Anant: WAHIYAAT.Ouch*Does praanaam to the center-shock baba as he remembers the HOLY WORDS ,by imagining his I BHILL KEEL YOU FACE*
Neha: Confused Double that please!!
Navya: * OMG... What am i supposed to do ???"  Then she continues with her what she does the best: NOTHING.ConfusedSleepyErmm

All this while, Camera wale bhayyiaji goes crazy with his camera skills and gets into the rollercoster mode...shooting the PAVITRA scene from every freaken' possible angle. LOL

Anant whispers Navya : You are supposed to be in LOWWWE with moi...so can you please ENJOY this hug??Confused

Navya: Oh!! Alright!! 1...2..3.. and she does this------------>Approve

Scene ends since the Camera wala bhayiaa gets dizzy and falls off the crane.Sleepy *I pray for his speedy recovery*

Dhanyawaad.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Edit

LMAOOO...I just went overboard with this thing eh??
But i just HAD to vent it out. LOLLOL

Peace<3
Neha<3

omg u cracked me up...
i think in reality too shaheer n soumya with frustated with the scene that was showing in their expressions...LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Meena_

sweet_chilly IF-Rockerz
sweet_chilly
sweet_chilly

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

Ramy well said... ROFL
Navya was looking like constipited.. ab kya karu kaha javu...ROFL
Anant was like mai jane nahi doonga..ROFL
Hug was nice but I saw the episode after reading your post and could not control myself laughing... ROFL

it reminded me of fred n george's U NO POO overdoseROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CrazzmatazzAnuPurvaNymeria_Meena_

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
This is so true.ROFLROFL Seriously, I felt that they were so uncomfortable as actors. It was not even a hug cause her head was in the air and away from his shoulder seriously. I was like, how is this a hug? and the  actors were so damn uncomfortable that it showed up on the their faces and it looked like the characters were being forced to this.

I am still confused as to how they confessed? cause it was so damn weird. and why was their robotic going on? It was a very disappointing hug especially since I have seen so many newcomers hug and it's never this FUNNY.

Maybe they should have practiced their HUGS moreLOL and I guess a kiss is due nextweek.

Nymeria

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
HA HA HA! Hilarious responses!

Navya thought Anant was stinking at first? ROFL ROFL ROFL

Nymeria

.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged

-Anant's( as if he has found a long lost love after ages) and Navya's( as if a lizard is hugging her) ROFL

he remembers all the candy he's had, rushes back to impulsively HUG her with expressions which clearly state that he needs to go to the bathroom - RIGHT NOW! And Navya's Pinch expressions were as though Anant did something disgusting (or worse smelled bad)ROFL

LMAO this is like reaallly funny specially the lizard one

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pheonix1Nymeria

piya2025. IF-Stunnerz
piya2025.
piya2025.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
God ! You actually made a topic on theseROFLROFLI Hope the actors dont read theseROFL

Anyway,It was actually bad,real bad,,I just wish there expression were at least good in the scene if not fantastic.I watched the epi again & then i found the dialogue hmm not that bad.

I agree with Jenny di..Shaheer & Soumya should have a hug session together regularly..& im not saying this in a sarcastic way..Baki Lets see if the kiss is real or a dream somehow I think it'd be a dream the way they have showed the precap.hmm..yeah lol

Edited by piya2025 - 14 May 2011 at 4:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaniyah_KsamratrocksNymeriaJennyPenny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index