Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bristi04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Here is a laundry list of how members here perceived those expressions during the HUG.

**copy/pasted from a thread... Please don't accuse of Plagiarism😃 as I'm stating that they're from members of this forum**

-Anant's expression: Eyes shut..Paranoid..As if someone pushed him off a cliff..😆
Navya: She scrunched up her face as if Anant stank bad at the beginning 😆

-Anant expression it was something as if he ate some hot chillies.🤣

-Mine😳---Anant's expressions were literally like he had seen Lady Gaga right in front of him and Navya's were like she wanted to "GO"...ya know..."go use the restroom" sorta expressions.🤣

-Anant's( as if he has found a long lost love after ages) and Navya's( as if a lizard is hugging her) 🤣

-he remembers all the candy he's had, rushes back to impulsively HUG her with expressions which clearly state that he needs to go to the bathroom - RIGHT NOW! And Navya's 😵 expressions were as though Anant did something disgusting (or worse smelled bad)🤣

These are all that I found from here and there. You're all welcome to add in more stuff.😃

True...actually they r realy little aged for this type of innocence hugging as the director wanted to show.,,,like (mp3...film remember?)As if they feel first time ever this feeling..ok.but they don't look like 19 year old atleast..so this kind of thing quite awkward to them n  not gd for us..aswell...suddenly...(told driver to stop...) this hugging scene s not upto...

Edited by bristi04 - 13 years ago